Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 43. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
I think playing investment for people who have long known the world of crypto, he knows which one can be an advantage and for the bounty I suggest to the newbie who has not long known the world of crypto.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
Both are very good, if I have a lot of money, I will invest the money, but if there is no money, I also follow the prize, so a very helpful gift in my life I can get the gift mark according to membership, as part of this forum promotes crypto so in the future everyone can invest crypto.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
Invest, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 07, 2018, 02:32:50 AM
Both works just fine,but with he current market situation, coins are cheaply available in the market due to the red zone,a good opportunity to invest, so for now, id rather invest
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
April 07, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
investing is the key to successful financial situation. bounties give you only a few tokens and you can't gain really good amount with bounty money. if you are serious investor you should put your money wisely.
Those rich people don't need to join bounty campaign that can make them overwhelmed, they should use their advantage to invest so they can get more token. Bounty campaign is only for member of this forum who don't have enough money to invest directly.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it in future  because i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
April 07, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I'll prepare to do both investing while doing bounty to have double profit, i'll invest in a quiet project but has a good potential of project to avoid scam ICO i'd never invest on just having a hype ICO the tendency of this some of them would run after the ICO with their funds and having bounty campaign was interesting and enjoying you will meet a lot of friends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 01:56:25 AM
I think with this market situation as it is now better to do bounty personally, I built myself a case of the most promising coins, and yet I was in the red !
Activity: 266
April 07, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
Who allows this capital that invests in ICO but who is cash-strapped,can only participate in the bounty.On good it is necessary to combine investments with bounty
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
 with the current market situation, Bountys dont pay much, yet there are coins available in the market cheaply, id rather you invest now for there are higher chances of making good returns
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
If you can invest and at the same time join bounty campaigns much better. Although sometimes there would be times that you will risk, the level of risk in bounty would be 0% because if a project will be a scam you will only lose time and not money. But if you have the money to risk, go for investing.
Activity: 364
April 07, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
I suggest do them both for more income. Because it can make your token double or more if do bounty while investing the ico. Lot people do that and they got huge profit because of that
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
If you can do both , then do both participate so that while you waiting for your income by investing , you are also earning by joining bounty campaigns
He should do both..
If there is ever a chance for him to make money then he should make the most that he can.
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
Invest in all the projects you like do not have enough money, in this case I join the bounty program. But it happens that I notice a good project with great potential already after its ICO in this case it is necessary to invest.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
April 07, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
me personally i prefer bounty because you level of risk would be 0% so if the project will be like a shitcoin or scam coin you ll lose time but not money lol
so if you have enough money to risk you should chose invest
i wish you good luck
best regards
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Doing some bounty campaign is much more than investing, and it is also a way of knowing what the token are capable of before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 07, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
as a bounty hunter, for me i believe the best way is to participate bounty campaigns. Why, just because before have a profit  from bounties you tend to learn more about the nature of cryptocurrencies. Unlike in investing you are not oblige to do so, just because you put up an investment some of the people think i just leave it there and gain profit. While as per my experience before getting anything else in bounty campaigns i really render time in order for me to improve and learn more. Now i am still participating and also investing which i believe i end up in a good good path when it comes to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
I prefer to combine. I invest in ICO and do bounties. Investing - big risks, Bounty - no risks. But I like doing both that and that
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 07, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
If you can do both , then do both participate so that while you waiting for your income by investing , you are also earning by joining bounty campaigns

I agree, because doing both means more profits you could get, but the risk on each choice you are going to make is different, investing and bounty have different risk, you could lose your money when you invested on some projects yet in bounty you are just going to lose your effort and time, that is all, but in total, they are both good choices.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 06, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
That totally depends upon the choice and the resources of the people  . If you want to invest you need to have minimum of $500 to invest in different crypto currencies but if you do not have any resources bounties are the best way to make some money . But bounties does take some work and wait . It takes time for coin distribution and there is always a risk of doing bounty for a scam coin.
Pages:
Jump to: