Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 47. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:40:56 AM
Of course it's good if both. Better yet, it is invest and bounty and airdrop and mining. But if there is no possibility then start with bounty.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
If you have the money to start ICO or altcoin investment do it,if you dont the best thing to do first is to join these bounty campaigns so that you will earn money with only promoting these ICOs,im sure most of the people who doesnt have money to start trading are doing bounty campaigns first,but i suggest to full time trading if you are really a good trader.if you follow my suggetion you will able to earn so much money......
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
If you invest only in large established cryptocurrencies, which continue to develop. Invest in cryptocurrencies that are not in the top 25 is too risky and dangerous. Bounty is also a good way to earn money if you can freeze your money for several months
Activity: 67
April 06, 2018, 12:24:23 AM
I think bounty it's for students ))
Activity: 50
April 06, 2018, 12:22:41 AM
If you have a budget for investing, try to invest it. But if you don't have any capital, you will have to participate in bounty campaigns for you to earn. In bounty campaigns, you can earn without investing money. You just need effort and time as an investment in bounty camps.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
Both are good. But invest is more profitable than bounty. Though the market is not good at this time. The main thing is, You have to choose the best project for investment. Don't go for a bad project, My suggest will be, Research as much as you can! Research, Read, Analyze and then pick a project for investment. You may research for 2 to 6 months and then choose a project.

Good luck to you mate.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
You have to invest capital, but choose a promising project. Bounty, you will spend more time, I think
Activity: 64
April 05, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
Its best to join bounty first if you don't have enough money, then when you start to earn money start investing on some ICO that you think will be successful in the future. Sometimes you need to take risk.
Activity: 321
April 05, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
I prefer to choose bounty because you can get a free token by joining the campaign, while in Invest you need to buy some token and you will need to wait if the token will going to the moon. If you don't have enough money just choose bounty but if you have more money and you don't know how to used it, you can choose INVEST.
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
I think both ways are good for accumulating tokens. If you can get it for free through a bounty all the better. Bounties are a great way to accummulate tokens without putting any money down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 05, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
When I first got into Cryptos, I used to buy ICOs mostly. But I invested in some failed icos then due to lack of experience. Now I do both ICOs and bounties and I'm very careful about the ones I participate in.
Well for me we should do both investing and working on bounty campaign, why? Because  doing both can really help us to make a lot of money here in crylto world, and working on a great bounty campaign can really give us a big aount of profit and when we have a lot of profit we can now invest on the coins that has a future.
Activity: 156
April 05, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
I prefer to join bointy than to invest money, in bounty you can earn coin with out money to out in your pocket, all you have to do is follow the rules and wait until the bounty end, and give ah coin to the participant, and always patience when you hoin bounty coz bounty is long week after distribute their coin..
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 09:57:32 PM
As for me, I did not have much money, when I started to be interested in crypto, so I decided to earn some in a bounty, to be able to invest then...
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
April 05, 2018, 09:57:18 PM
Bounty is more sustainable, investment is more profitable. Both demand time and knowledge. Should choose oly one
Activity: 286
April 05, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
If I ask you to do better with the bounty to invest in because I have invested heavily in investing because the price is so low today and in the bounty I just recover the income.
Activity: 136
April 05, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
Of course I choose bounty. I'm student. I have no enough money for invest. May be next time I can invest from bounty reward.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
Well it can really be a combination of both. Besides there are a lot of brilliant projects conducting bounty campaigns. After receiving the coins, just hold them for some time. This is kind of investing and the best part of it - you received the coins for free. In months time who knows what the price of this or that coin will be?
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
I participate in the bounty. And in parallel, I choose a project for investment. Bounty programs have given me the opportunity to invest Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 05, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
A bounty is an excellent opportunity for both those, who are launching an ICO and would like to involve as many people as possible, and people interested in tokens in exchange for e.g. social media activities.

Actually, today the activity in social networks for crypto currency plays a big role. We give a good positive information flow!
Activity: 126
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
April 05, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

For me both is good way to get crypto, if you have money it is good to invest then hold it gor long time to make the value of the coin higher. But if you don't hsve money to invest you can do bounty but be careful in joining bounty because some of the bounty are scam but nit all that is why you need to double check the bounty that you are joining.

it depends of time and money you have fellow, bounty takes you time but mostly no money, investing take you both except if you HODL
Pages:
Jump to: