Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 5. (Read 21773 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
b]This week there will be random rains for betting and chatting players![/b]

Post your username in this thread and !freebitsbct in the chat to get some free bits to try our site with!
Sure, here my username: AlvinKamikaze
Thanks Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
J_ROC has won 0.002BTC bet rain. Congrats!
wagered 5+ btc
username- jon

Congrats on completing this wager bonus! 0.01BTC (10k bits) is sent to your account.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I just wanna say why there are exactly the same game as yours? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1183243 check this out? The difference is just between the house edge only. Are you doing 2 dice games?

InvestDice code and commits are public https://github.com/investdice/investdice.github.io/commits?author=investdice
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
wagered 5+ btc
username- jon
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I just wanna say why there are exactly the same game as yours? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1183243 check this out? The difference is just between the house edge only. Are you doing 2 dice games?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Post your username here and !freebits in chat to get some to try the site for free.

My username is moneyeer
may i know when would the freebits in chat would be held??
thanks anyway

You mean trivia? May be until the next announcement just wait for it and keep on seeing this thread, sometimes there will be announcement about trivia and more giveaways  Grin
Activity: 350
Done Smiley
Username:AlvinKamikaze
Thank you investdice
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Post your username here and !freebits in chat to get some to try the site for free.
Username:AFK99
Thanks for giveaway Wink
Activity: 280

User name: Donald

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

My username is moneyeer
may i know when would the freebits in chat would be held??
thanks anyway
Max. bet now raised to 4BTC.
username : mataharipagi

Some bits have been sent to your account to try our site. Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Until next sunday there are rains on active betters up to 20k bits per rain.
Min. bet is as low as .1 bit (10 satoshi's) to have a chance at these rains!
any plans on putting highrollers page?
regards.
-Katerniko1

What do you mean exactly with highrollers page? Like a leaderboard?
i mean like high rollers when someone betting lets say 100k bits in a roll hes in highroller page (rollin,primedice,magicaldice) they all have it.
regards.
-Katerniko1

I will implement something like that to the site in some time. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sent some bits to your account to play with  Smiley

I dont think highroller page is quite good enough. What I can suggest is implement something that really help for a newbie when they start to play in your site like leaderboard may be, everyone must see this when the first time they join into your site

Thanks for the suggestion BTCevo! We are planning to also add the leaderboard on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
any plans on putting highrollers page?
regards.
-Katerniko1

What do you mean exactly with highrollers page? Like a leaderboard?
i mean like high rollers when someone betting lets say 100k bits in a roll hes in highroller page (rollin,primedice,magicaldice) they all have it.
regards.
-Katerniko1

I will implement something like that to the site in some time. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sent some bits to your account to play with  Smiley

I dont think highroller page is quite good enough. What I can suggest is implement something that really help for a newbie when they start to play in your site like leaderboard may be, everyone must see this when the first time they join into your site
Pages:
Jump to: