Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 6. (Read 21773 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
still open roll challenge:
Roll 1000000 bets.
Prize: 20k bits

Goodluck!  Smiley

Is this still available? How can I know if I hit this chalenge? I only see the moneypot bet ID there and it is at 80M bets now. Is there any way to see the bet ID of investdice only?

This challenge is still available! You know when you look at https://www.moneypot.com/users/"YOUR_USERNAME''. There you can see the amount of bets you made and the wagered on our site. Goodluck!  Smiley

Oh I see so it is a challenge to roll 1M bets and not the bet ID 1M , I mistaken this I think it is about the bet ID so I asked about this. No point to join , this nottheone is already roll alot already and he will win this
I will try to add a bet id challenge later on. For this week there are random rains on betters.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Roll 1000000 bets.

Goodluck!  Smiley

Is this still available? How can I know if I hit this chalenge? I only see the moneypot bet ID there and it is at 80M bets now. Is there any way to see the bet ID of investdice only?

This challenge is still available! You know when you look at https://www.moneypot.com/users/"YOUR_USERNAME''. There you can see the amount of bets you made and the wagered on our site. Goodluck!  Smiley

Oh I see so it is a challenge to roll 1M bets and not the bet ID 1M , I mistaken this I think it is about the bet ID so I asked about this. No point to join , this nottheone is already roll alot already and he will win this
username: BitC

Sorry, at the moment there is no free bits giveaway when you post your username. You can still get some every 5 minutes from the faucet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Roll 1000000 bets.

Goodluck!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Roll 1000000 bets.

Goodluck!  Smiley

This week there will be rains on betters again. Goodluck!
New roll challenge:
Roll 2000000 bets.

Goodluck!  Smiley
Roll 1000000 bets.

Goodluck!  Smiley
Roll 500000 bets.
Prize: 10k bits

Nottheone completed this challenge and won the prize. Congratz!
any plans on putting highrollers page?
regards.
-Katerniko1

What do you mean exactly with highrollers page? Like a leaderboard?
i mean like high rollers when someone betting lets say 100k bits in a roll hes in highroller page (rollin,primedice,magicaldice) they all have it.
regards.
-Katerniko1

I will implement something like that to the site in some time. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sent some bits to your account to play with  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
regards.
-Katerniko1

i mean like high rollers when someone betting lets say 100k bits in a roll hes in highroller page (rollin,primedice,magicaldice) they all have it.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Wager bonus max profit on one bet raised to 1.3BTC.
Any bets above will not count as valid wager for the bonus (max. bet 2BTC).
Wager Bonus Added:
For the first 2500 BTC you wager you receive 5.00BTC BONUS!(1st 2 players)
Max. Bet is now raised to 2BTC. Goodluck! Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
regards.
-Katerniko1

I dont think highrollers page does have anything good reason to be put on this site. This is just the same as hall of fame right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
regards.
-Katerniko1
Roll 250000 bets.
Prize: 10k bits

Nottheone completed this challenge and won the prize. Congratz!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Still rains on betters today. Goodluck Smiley

can you rain some for me to play few rolls ?

user: Donald
Pages:
Jump to: