Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 2. (Read 21773 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I have played on this site with a small deposit without any problems. The name makes me think I must lose on the site and the investors will always win, lol Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
With all these new gambling sites popping up, how do we know whether they are real or rigged? I am a bit sceptical to join these kinds of gambling sites.

Since the site is powered by Moneypot the only way for me to steal is by stealing your deposited balance.
If that indeed where my intentions i could have stolen the 50+ BTC doctor had deposited on the site and trusted me with.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
With all these new gambling sites popping up, how do we know whether they are real or rigged? I am a bit sceptical to join these kinds of gambling sites.

If I can say this site is almost 4 months and I have been played there a lot too last 2 months and this site is under MP so if this is rigged, MP the one who will be blamed but until now everything is good there. If you want to know for that you can try it youselves
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Rakeback offer!

Create an account today or after this date and get your wagered amount * 0.0015 (15%) as rakeback bonus.

No difference if you win or lose! your rakeback payout can be requested at any time.

*This bonus is only valid on bets with a profit not higher then 3 BTC with 1% house edge.

*If bonus offer ends all participants will be given enough time to request payout

**Special bonus: from 200BTC wagered you get * 0.002 (20%) as rakeback bonus

***Whale bonus: from 500BTC wagered you get * 0.0025 (25%) as rakeback bonus

Post your username in here: LINK
anyone have a bot for investdice ?
I want a bot to be able to start betting after X consecutive losses.

You can now download TheMadRoller Bot and play any strat you want.
Feel free to ask for help with your bot code if you can't get it working.
Examples can be found on TheMadRoller Forum

To start the bot one manual bet and the ''my bets'' tab opened is required.

Thanks to one of our players called Vuiltje, the madroller bot is now working on our site. The updated version that works on investdice should be in the chrome extention store soon.
For those who can not wait i can send the file that needs to be added to the bot to get it working.

Goodluck to everyone! Smiley
House edge is lowered back to 1%
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
Had a great run the other day 0.02 btc to 0.21 in a few minutes!
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Its not a bad site. I'm a moderator over there and the site has a very friendly staff as well as an easy interface
I don't think I will trust a site named investdice lol but it is with moneypot so this is good
New Whale rakeback offer!

From 500BTC wagered you will recieve * 0.0025 (25%) rakeback on all wager above!

As far as i know there currently isn't a bot capable of betting that way on our site.
I'm going to try to get a bot working soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
For bets lower then 100 satoshi there is a small delay because of the low bet amount.
Min bet is now lowered to 1 satoshi!

For those who don't know yet. whe have a nice bot on the site made by iisurge.
Commands: !price [coin] | !block btc | !c [params] | !rand [params] | !seen [user] || type command with nothing else for help if it has [params]
New rakeback offer!

Create an account today or after this date and get your wagered amount * 0.0015 as rakeback bonus.

No difference if you win or lose! your rakeback payout can be requested at any time.

*This bonus is only valid on bets with a profit not higher then 3 BTC with 1% house edge.

*If bonus offer ends all participants will be given enough time to request payout

**Special bonus: from 200BTC wagered you get * 0.002 as rakeback bonus

No offense but if i wager 200btc i get a .002 bonus?Huh Thats not a bonus thats a kick in the face isnt it? If i wager 200btc on betterbets i get a hell of alot bigger bonus.

200*0.0015=0.3 btc Huh

Ok now that makes alot more sense. Sorry i misunderstood the post. I was thinking .002 period

It might be better explained as 15% and 20%

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
New rakeback offer!

Create an account today or after this date and get your wagered amount * 0.0015 as rakeback bonus.

No offense but if i wager 200btc i get a .002 bonus?Huh Thats not a bonus thats a kick in the face isnt it? If i wager 200btc on betterbets i get a hell of alot bigger bonus.

200*0.0015=0.3 btc Huh

Ok now that makes alot more sense. Sorry i misunderstood the post. I was thinking .002 period
New rakeback offer!

Maybe i did something wrong but my calculations get to 200*0.0015=0.3 btc Huh
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
New rakeback offer!

Pages:
Jump to: