Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 4. (Read 21773 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Site stats:

Bets   2,820,418
Wagered   2,083,688,723.27 bits
Bets Profit   -41,226,095.01 bits (-1.98%)
Expected Profit   20,438,531.50 bits (0.98%)

Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to all doctor army Smiley he run bot and win about 41 btc very awesome and just in about 2 days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Site stats:

Bets   2,820,418
Wagered   2,083,688,723.27 bits
Bets Profit   -41,226,095.01 bits (-1.98%)
Expected Profit   20,438,531.50 bits (0.98%)

Congrats to the winners!
Activity: 378
I'm planning to remove the wager bonus and change it to a rakeback deal.
If there is any player that wants to keep betting for this bonus, please post it in the thread before november 7th.
Thanks!
what if held wager competition sir, probably a lot of members who will participate,
if rakeback maybe only a few people who will play

AFAIK wager competition will not attract many players because most people here knows that this kind of competition is only appropriate to players with big bankroll (whales), people will low bankroll will never interseted to join because they know that the whales can beat them anytime they want even in the last minutes before the competition ends.
So rakeback is even better than wager competition because players do not need to fight/compete against other players.
Just my 2 cents Smiley
yes maybe it is for a large bankroll,
but usually the competition, bringing many members come in, think about what the competition is good for both, small and large players?
Congrats for reaching the 2 million bet mark. I also see a few users are having very good luck with autobet and have successfully driven the app profit down to -2.4 btc. Congrats to them as well.

Thank you and Congrats to all winners! We are also happy to see our site up two spots on Dicesites with over 400 BTC wagered in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Congrats for reaching the 2 million bet mark. I also see a few users are having very good luck with autobet and have successfully driven the app profit down to -2.4 btc. Congrats to them as well.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
If there is any player that wants to keep betting for this bonus, please post it in the thread before november 7th.
Thanks!
what if held wager competition sir, probably a lot of members who will participate,

AFAIK wager competition will not attract many players because most people here knows that this kind of competition is only appropriate to players with big bankroll (whales), people will low bankroll will never interseted to join because they know that the whales can beat them anytime they want even in the last minutes before the competition ends.
So rakeback is even better than wager competition because players do not need to fight/compete against other players.
Just my 2 cents Smiley
Thanks!
Update:
Auto-bet speed increased to max.
Changed All Bets to Big Bets.

Big Bets tab:
Displays only bets > 0.005 BTC
Thanks!
Update:

Changed bits to BTC
Auto-bet 3x faster
Default client seed 6969
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

WAGER BONUS:
For the first 500 BTC you wager you receive 1.00BTC BONUS!(1st. 6 players)(Paid 0/6)
For the first 2500 BTC you wager you receive 5.00BTC BONUS!(1st. 2 players)(Paid 0/2)
Max profit on one bet limited to 1.5BTC. Bets above are allowed but will not be valid wager for the bonus
Wager bonuses have no pre-set end date, the bonus will end when all available payouts are paid
Post your username in the thread when a wager bonus level is reached.

Think you will wager more?
Feel free to contact us for a special offer.

This week there will be random rains for betting and chatting players!

Post your username in this thread and !freebitsbct in the chat to get some free bits to try our site with!
Sent bits to:

AlvinKamikaze
Katerniko1
Kevin
Mexxer
why dont you keep this promo for date limit lets say 2 months or something like that..
like this it sucks :/
2 months? i don't think the op have much funds to do like that,but he still make giveaway and it's still good
he dont even need to have funds do a little research on how moneypot api owners recieve btc and then post.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 322

WAGER BONUS:
For the first 500 BTC you wager you receive 1.00BTC BONUS!(1st. 6 players)(Paid 0/6)
For the first 2500 BTC you wager you receive 5.00BTC BONUS!(1st. 2 players)(Paid 0/2)
Max profit on one bet limited to 1.5BTC. Bets above are allowed but will not be valid wager for the bonus
Wager bonuses have no pre-set end date, the bonus will end when all available payouts are paid

Post your username in this thread and !freebitsbct in the chat to get some free bits to try our site with!
Sent bits to:

AlvinKamikaze
Katerniko1
Kevin
Mexxer
why dont you keep this promo for date limit lets say 2 months or something like that..
2 months? i don't think the op have much funds to do like that,but he still make giveaway and it's still good
Activity: 157

WAGER BONUS:

Sent bits to:

AlvinKamikaze
Katerniko1
Kevin
Mexxer
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Free bits have been sent to everyone that posted his username. Goodluck!

You need to create other thread in games and rounds section for this free bits as per rules "giveaway is not allowed in this section"
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Activity: 322
Hello InvestDice.com
I would like to play this game.

Username: MaxTax

Thank you for letting me play.
Activity: 282