Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 19. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 24, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
I think you should not invest with all the savings, because of course this is very risky.
Maybe investing by using some savings will be better to anticipate all the bad possibilities that will happen to the investment.
and investing in crypto is currently pretty good as prices go down, but it certainly needs research to invest in altcoin about a progress course of alts that will be your investment objective.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:04:44 AM
People need savings for future so people invest. Now the question is where to invest? Its a good time to invest in cryptocurrency right now. The price of the currency has decreased in the beginning of the year and it may be doubled in the future.
Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 11:40:58 PM
Since the date of the original post, BTC/LTC/ETH had all seen significant growth at different times.  Your portfolio allocation is very conservative and therefore very good for relatively lower risk long term holding.  The market is going through a bit of a bearish / sideways trend.  But since your investment horizon is 5-10 years, there should not be anything to worry about.  I hope you & your portfolio are doing well.  Best of luck!   Smiley
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 11:35:59 PM
Yes your percentage is quite good when in comes to good coins out there. But for me I will not invest my all of savings because trading is a big risky if you dont know how to hold or trade coins properly. You should learn first and go to the basics first. If I we’re you go to some altcoins because there is many potential out there of coins, just dicover it and it is little to much for litecoin for 25% of your savings. Just add more altcoins to have more and more profits and to discover more altcoins because there is a coins that continuously going up.

Investing and trading are two different things. I mean, they are like poles apart. If someone does not feels safe playing this game of trading, he is not obliged to. Do a simple investment in the right place as bitcoin and just hold that asset for a good duration of time.

That is all what is required for earning profits from an investment. Trading is more about buying, selling, predicting value and decision making on the basis of those predictions.
Hodling Bitcoin doesn't seem profitable anymore since the moment it reached 19k$. Look like hodling bitcoin isn't fit with newcomers , it only works with oldbie who bought Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago. Newcomers have to find another way to earn money from bitcoin.

Who are you to say this? Based on a 6 month history you say it's not a good idea to hold BTC since it's down from 19k? BTC went down from $100 to $70.. that was widely reported as a crash and so everyone dismissed it as a scam. Be careful with your advise my friend as it may mislead new investors. If BTC is widely adopted then 100k+ is achievable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
The ratio how you've split the funds among cryptocurrencies is good. Still I wouldn't invest all my saving in anything not just in cryptocurrencies. No matter how the situation is looking good and attractive and the price is high this can change and will change at some point so it's too risky to spend all your saving. Reconsider your decision one more time and maybe consult somebody that is maybe more experienced with cryptocurrency investing.

Think one more time about this decision is good way than you just decide by yourself without expert people.
Investing all of the saving will risk all of your money into high risk high return.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 23, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
If you will invest all your saving surely you will be in fear, every minute, hour or day you will feel uncomfortable and will over think especially when its value goes down. This will be a desperate move if anyone will do this thing. No one knows what will happen in the next day with BTC as no one knows who control this thing. By this you don’t know also what will happen on all your investment in each and every next day. The worst scenario that my come if you will invest all your saving with this is you might wake up one day with nothing at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
Investing every one of your savings is your most exceedingly terrible and most hazardous choice. Crypto is extremely encouraging yet you shouldn't making all your investments tied up on one place that is exceptionally hazardous. So it is smarter to contribute some piece of your savings and keep the rest for the coming issues.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
Although the distribution you made would be quite profitable if the prices increases but it would be quite a risk too.And now currently all coins are at peak of the value so they can even drop. Investing all your saving would be very risky, i would not recommend as crypto currency can change very quickly and it can drop hard making you lose all your money
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Bitcoin is for true believers and investing all the saving into this coin will give a huge profit and I am also investing my monthly savings into this coin and I am sure that this will multiply my money and return me huge profit and there are a lot of people who invested into this coin and now they are getting high profits from it their savings are still and they are spending profit that come from their savings and this is better
Activity: 140
January 23, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
Well investing all your savings is really risky specially on cryptocurrency. I believe on spending only  the half of your savings  is secure than spending it all through investment .I think we must not keep searching for profit maybe we  must learn first different things on investing and the rest and all profits may follow. That portfolio is good idea because all those coin strong in fundamental but by make investing all savings in to cryptocurrency, I think that not good idea, because volatilty of crypto to high and we dont know excatly what will happen with crypto in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I actually like the idea. If I had your savings, I would practically do the same thing, and that is to divide all of my savings and invest them to different coins that has the potential to grow. My only concern here would be to leave some for yourself as well, perhaps 10% is alright just in case there will be some emergency expenses.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
the coinmarket is so risky, if you invest all you savings in the right coins, right time, you can make money. but invest all your savings is too dangerous i think,  you should keep at least 30 % your savings for the rainy days

It was almost like a gamble if he did it actually. He could've lose or gain more, we don't know really but we shouldn't have to take that much risk for this type of market. We could just have start from small amount and make it grow.
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
Do not invest all of your savings into cryptocurrency. Yes, the choice you have made is very good (I mean Bitcoin plus 2 altcoins), but do not risk with everything. Use not over than 40% of your funds – do not use all of your money. IMHO.
Activity: 12
January 22, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think that's not a good idea, because nobody knows the future, I think you should only use 70-80% of your savings to invest.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
Yes your percentage is quite good when in comes to good coins out there. But for me I will not invest my all of savings because trading is a big risky if you dont know how to hold or trade coins properly. You should learn first and go to the basics first. If I we’re you go to some altcoins because there is many potential out there of coins, just dicover it and it is little to much for litecoin for 25% of your savings. Just add more altcoins to have more and more profits and to discover more altcoins because there is a coins that continuously going up.

Investing and trading are two different things. I mean, they are like poles apart. If someone does not feels safe playing this game of trading, he is not obliged to. Do a simple investment in the right place as bitcoin and just hold that asset for a good duration of time.

That is all what is required for earning profits from an investment. Trading is more about buying, selling, predicting value and decision making on the basis of those predictions.
Hodling Bitcoin doesn't seem profitable anymore since the moment it reached 19k$. Look like hodling bitcoin isn't fit with newcomers , it only works with oldbie who bought Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago. Newcomers have to find another way to earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
January 21, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 05:20:31 AM
Yes, it's not a good idea to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. when you invest a lot the risk ill get higher. so be careful while planning something like this. the value of cryptocurrencies goes up and down.it ill never be a constant value. Find more details about Coin market cap
I don’t really think so that investing of all your savings into bitcoin is actually a good idea in any way. Investing is no doubt a good thing and it actually gives you an opportunity to make more money using the resources which you have but the thing is you need to be very much careful whole deciding this thing that how much of your investment you have to invest ad you have to keep some of your money as savings too.

That's doing it the safest way. I agree that the best thing to do with your investments is to diversify but let's admit it, money in crypto trading comes a lot faster than the conventional investments like stocks or businesses. And these also have their own risks. So we can't blame some people for considering going all in on crypto
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
January 21, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
Yes, it's not a good idea to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. when you invest a lot the risk ill get higher. so be careful while planning something like this. the value of cryptocurrencies goes up and down.it ill never be a constant value. Find more details about Coin market cap
I don’t really think so that investing of all your savings into bitcoin is actually a good idea in any way. Investing is no doubt a good thing and it actually gives you an opportunity to make more money using the resources which you have but the thing is you need to be very much careful whole deciding this thing that how much of your investment you have to invest ad you have to keep some of your money as savings too.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 21, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
the coinmarket is so risky, if you invest all you savings in the right coins, right time, you can make money. but invest all your savings is too dangerous i think,  you should keep at least 30 % your savings for the rainy days
Activity: 504
January 21, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

That's a really great portfolio. I only see bitcoin that will multiply faster compared to eth and litecoin so maybe at least replace either of the two with a cheaper and potential one like EOS, UTRUST or WANCHAIN.
Pages:
Jump to: