Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 21. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 08:22:56 PM
Before MiningNow (https://miningnow.online/) I hadn`t seen any blockchain projects that could have outstripped the planned growth, and even for such a short period of time
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
Do not invest all your money in one investment. You might lose a portion of your investment if there is a downtrend and you panic sell. As much as possible try to diverse your funds into different areas. Maybe if one or two investment failed you have other investment that will succeed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is such a good idea and investing your savings into 3 cryptocurrency is also a good idea. I think it is not good idea to invests all your savings into cryptocurrency. Maybe invest the half and the other half you invest it other than cryptocurrency.

If you are interested in investing all your savings, then that is a separate thing but I will suggest you not to do such kind of thing. Invest as much amount of money as you can but do not invest all your savings. You need to save some money for any bad circumstances when you may need to have money with yourself in order to recover from that loss which you have then suffered. Think well and then decide the things accordingly.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 19, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
Going all in? Oh my goodness!  Shocked

Investing all of your savings in cryptocurrency is somewhat a terrible idea. Why would you do that? What were you thinking man?

You should have diversified and manage your money well. I know you are too excited about going all into crypto, but think about the essential needs you have (e.g., food, bills, etc.). Invest what you can only afford to lose man.

Find something that could grow your income on top of what you are doing now, so that you can use that extra to invest in other cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is such a good idea and investing your savings into 3 cryptocurrency is also a good idea. I think it is not good idea to invests all your savings into cryptocurrency. Maybe invest the half and the other half you invest it other than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
January 19, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
Well, It seems you are confidently trust cryptocurrency, Just follow your heart, nobody stops you, the higher the risk , the greater chance to earn huge profit, Think twice before you act, Goodluck to your plans, Hoping for your success:)
Yes, that's better as its possibility turn into so wrong. NEVER put all eggs in one basket. Dealing with crypto Investing, its so easy to lose money, you'd think that money would bounce back after your limited days or something but no - all gone. Finally, Investing on your own Sir. Enjoy

This is the motto. Never take excessive risk for this virtual assets. Split your money into smaller fraction by having couple of different coins. This is the best to protect your money and yourself.
I don’t agree with this and even rich and billionaires are not going to use all their saving for investment although bitcoin is very safe for investment and you can invest here as much as you can but I think a little part of investment can make your money double I also take a start with less money and now I have also of money so never use all your saving here because it’s not a good idea need to take a start with low amount.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
January 19, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
I think it's quite risky to invest with all the savings if you don't have the skills and knowledge of investing in bitcoin, and certainly requires careful research to anticipate the risk of loss from that investment.
indeed not a few of the investors who perform this kind of speculation and get maximum results even though it is certainly not easy and very at risk .maybe need a wise consideration to decide the purpose of investment with this speculative action
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

No problem, but in my opinion you must know when to open position. How to know? You must learning all about trading concept. In this forum you can studying from discussion and experience of others. For investment in crypto currency, 5-10 year is too long because the price up and down so fast. You must have a target price and play with that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 19, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
Invest only what you are willing to lose. Although you are a newbie, you should have already study the pros and cons of trading here. Investing all your savings! Even the most experienced traders here don't do absurd things like that. Investing is very tricky and full of risk. You can read that statement here again and again. Ask and get some pointers here from well accomplished investors. They surely know what they are doing.

I agree. But you know there are people who are really aggressive when it comes to investing, and there is no stopping them even when at times they are already losing substantial amounts of money. Either because it is their attitude, they have more than enough, and many other reasons you can ever think of. At the end of the day, you cannot decide for them because it is their life, their money, their business. These are the type of investors who go all out because they believe they will never know how lucky they are until they give it their all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
Invest only what you are willing to lose. Although you are a newbie, you should have already study the pros and cons of trading here. Investing all your savings! Even the most experienced traders here don't do absurd things like that. Investing is very tricky and full of risk. You can read that statement here again and again. Ask and get some pointers here from well accomplished investors. They surely know what they are doing.
Activity: 210
January 19, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Yes your percentage is quite good when in comes to good coins out there. But for me I will not invest my all of savings because trading is a big risky if you dont know how to hold or trade coins properly. You should learn first and go to the basics first. If I we’re you go to some altcoins because there is many potential out there of coins, just dicover it and it is little to much for litecoin for 25% of your savings. Just add more altcoins to have more and more profits and to discover more altcoins because there is a coins that continuously going up.
Activity: 266
January 19, 2018, 09:21:32 AM
You should put in in more coins, and check some low market cap coins also- as they have the potential to grow more in value
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
Invest what you can afford to Lose or let us say 50% of your money not 100%. 50% has a big return .
Then diversify that 50% into short term and long term investment.
Chose the Best coin where to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Becareful do not invest all of your money for me you have to test the site before you invest if this site is scam or not and if is not scam you must to invest the minimum and try to make a withdrawal to test if he pay you after 24 hours or more than that time
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
Your portfolio is so good. But poor you when all of them are falling down. however, I believe they will recover soon. Do not sell in panic.
Activity: 42
January 19, 2018, 06:18:33 AM
Invest no more than 30% of your savings. It doesn't matter if you're new to crypto or not, it's just not a good idea to spend all of your savings that you've placed time in creating. To sacrifice one form of monetary income for crypto is like running around headless.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 19, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

Well, now the time has come where we should be reversing the % of investment that’s going into BTC ETH and LTC. I mean the odds has changed really and now we have 66% chance that ETH will go up this year after seeing that bitcoin is our real ghost and it has become old to run fast. I’m sure you will accept this after doing your own market research. I think 60% must be in ETH, 20-20% goes into bitcoin and litecoin. That’s the best deal we could have this year.
Activity: 460
January 19, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
When you want to transfer 20 ERC cards from your MEW wallet, you must pay. deposit ETH into your wallet will be withdrawn

For me its very risky if you have a plan to invest your all savings because we dont know in coming years bitcoin will ban in our country but if you do that and the bitcoin will contenue i think you can get a Great profit.some people invest a bitcoin but im sure did not full all savings to invest because its very risky.if you ask me the 50% i will invest and the other 50%  i will save it  for my savings to because if the bitvoin will down you have extra money for your needed.
Activity: 175
January 19, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
I suggest you invest 50%. It is too risky to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency because the future is unpredictable. Invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: