Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 46. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 20, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
You must think wise if you decide to invest right now. Doubt now is normal because we know that the market dump fastly but I think you need to invest even a little bit because if the market up little and the investor see that possible to pump the price continously and the market will recover. Do some a research so you can make sure.
This is a good time for people to invest because I believe that this market will definitely increase again in the future and people should trust more Cryptocurrency. At present, the market is showing good growth and I am sure this may be the last time we see the Bitcoin price at this price and will soon reach $ 10,000 this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

The situation of the market is really bad, but you need to think about it...
everything is down now but if you will choose a coin or tokens which have the best potential in the future, what you think will be the result.
this is just a season and that season will end. so i think this is the best time to invest in...
dont do like what other people do, they buy coins at the middle of rise, so they can't extent the profit to max.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If you have money to risk, then why not do it?
In any case, the market will grow and you will then be able to make a profit.

Just make sure that the amount you'll invest isn't something that you'll need back in a specific short time. Many people were forced to sell at a loss in this bear market because they can't afford keep their coins until the market recovers.
For investing is extremely promising, but you need to understand what you are investing your money in,
why and how this asset will behave in the future, you need to have minimal knowledge and experience for this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

Just make sure that the amount you'll invest isn't something that you'll need back in a specific short time. Many people were forced to sell at a loss in this bear market because they can't afford keep their coins until the market recovers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 19, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.

I dont think so, maybe it is time to invest but it should be smoothly run because in business that is the best thing to do take a risk because we dont even know what is going on. So that you can stand alone in the struggling moment of the process.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 19, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
You must think wise if you decide to invest right now. Doubt now is normal because we know that the market dump fastly but I think you need to invest even a little bit because if the market up little and the investor see that possible to pump the price continously and the market will recover. Do some a research so you can make sure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
in recent days, the market stopped falling and the price rose slightly. I think that the market will continue to grow, and so now is the time to buy more coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
if you have enough capital there is no harm in starting an investment from now before the market rises sharply again, take advantage of the opportunity by taking the right steps and do not doubt yourself if you already believe crypto will experience growth in the future
Activity: 297
August 18, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
It depends on reliability of the coin that you wish to buy. I think that now there is good possibility to buy Ethereum, NEO, bitcoin and other reliable coins because prices are very attractive at the moment.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
August 17, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
I also think it's a good time to buy and consolidate your positions in certain coins because the prices of all have dropped a lot since the beginning of the year. If you want to be conservative you can buy coins from the top for example to limit the risk and hold them because you will surely make good profits when the market recovers completely.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
August 17, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
I believe this is the best time to buy altcoin because Ber month is coming which means it could pump anytime and make a reversal soon. December is the expected time where altcoin and Bitcoin dominates the market over fiat currency.
Don't over expect of what is possible happen the higher you expected of, the more it hurts when you are fallen down.
Yes, this the right time to buy and make your portfolio full while the market was down and Invest as much as you can that you can afford only. But here is my advice, stick on the coins that already trusted and most profitable to avoid the possible loss in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
I always believe that the market is always growing, so I decided to invest now, the market is falling quite deep, the price of the coin continuously reduced the opportunity for us to buy.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
I believe this is the best time to buy altcoin because Ber month is coming which means it could pump anytime and make a reversal soon. December is the expected time where altcoin and Bitcoin dominates the market over fiat currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 16, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
I believe you should, but stay with the strongest ones.

You need to ask yourself if you want to trade or buy and hold. If the second one is your choice i recommend Bitcoin mostly, you can also look at some others like Ethereum or Monero if that is what you want but for holding Bitcoin for sure.

Remember, don't trade if you don't know what you're doing. Educate yourself first, buy Bitcoin and wait meanwhile. Never sell Bitcoin for loss, just wait.

If you would like to learn more this website have a really good "Crash Course" with the basics:
https://99bitcoins.com

You can also find a lot of important information about Bitcoin and Cryptos in general there if you would like to learn even more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
I think that buying cryptocurrency is not the best idea now. Perhaps we will see lower prices.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Yes, it is nice to buy when prices fall. I think now is a good time for new investments. The market is at quite low levels, and when it starts to rise, some coins will make a pretty big (profitable) difference in my opinion.
Activity: 308
August 16, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
I would wait for a while, today's market looks really bad for investing, we don't know where the bottom may be...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
That is the very basic nature of that game which is you buy an item when the price is very low. Same with stocks and cryptos. Many are taking advantage of that situation wherein they buy coins cheaply when there is a bear market.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 16, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
Usually when price drops good to buy some which coins you prefer to invest. Investing in crypto is good so make decisions at your best to earn profit. Do not invest if you do not know anything in crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: