Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 47. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
August 16, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Todays low price could be a better chance to buy since the end of the year is almost here. And by that, maybe by December like last year, the prices will also rise hopefully. We all know its bad time for crypto but if it recovers, there will be a lot of regrets.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If i have some more profit i do this kind of earnings investing, bought some coins that has potential in the future. Don't base your ideas to be down in any possible problems you encountered.  Built a strong mind to do any opportunities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 16, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
You can observe the market until next week before you make you make your move. We are seeing a slight upward movement on altcoin price so it really is not advisable to invest to a greener market. You better invest to your preferred altcoin if it went down its price to more than -20% on daily price update on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
im too, im always buy and hold when coins is dropped, and i think now is right time to buy, why, because if you buy now risk to drop again is smaller, and today the market is green my feel thats mark the market will go up
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 16, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
Don't just go for random coins. Go for coins that are well establish and has huge trade volume everyday. Look for coins with active community. These are the coins that won't let you down. Eventually holding those coins for a long term will give you a huge profit. And try to take full advantage of the market when the price starts to fall!

I don't think it's a good idea, even the strongest coin like BTC and eth is falling miserably, I don't suggest to buy for now, wait for a moment to see where  will be the market goes will be a wise decision, and this is the moment to choose carefully the coin to invest for long term because some of the coin won't see the glory day, I have a bunch of great coins like trx,xrp, etc and LTC but the price still haven't recover
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
I'm having the exact same issue.  I want to get in but don't want to catch the falling knife.  Makes it impossible to know when to enter.  I can't sleep well worrying about the market taking off without me in it. 
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
I think that staged buying is a relatively reasonable way of investing. You allocate your investment to different coins in order of time, so the risk is minimal.
Activity: 32
August 16, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
You should keep it because of instable market.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Some altcoins are still not pumping since the bearish come out. A lot of top crypto coins in the market is still on dump and thats a sign of good to buy or good to invest. Eth is one example, drops the price below than expected. Buying at the moment is guarranteed profitable. Dont miss this opportunity to invest all you can in a one surr basket
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 16, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
I think that it makes sense to invest exclusively in strong projects with a strong work product that has already taken the leading place in its sector or is likely to do so. There are not a lot of such projects, but almost all of them are pretty much sunk, although it is likely that this is not yet a bottom. As well as probably that we are expecting a long calm Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
i think if i was in the position of buying i'd had the same doubts. it is indeed worth waiting for prices to drop but what we witnessed lately tells otherwise. i would wait for a week
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
in my opinion this is the right time to buy when prices go down because I think the coins will go up soon so don't miss to buy before you regret like last year, in my opinion this will be like last year even more
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 16, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
Don't just go for random coins. Go for coins that are well establish and has huge trade volume everyday. Look for coins with active community. These are the coins that won't let you down. Eventually holding those coins for a long term will give you a huge profit. And try to take full advantage of the market when the price starts to fall!
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 16, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
for me this is the best time to invest on btc and eth, since the bitcoin dominance in the market is more than 50% and market is in dip then this is the best time to invest on the old but gold digital currencies, for sure it will make a bull run later this year.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 16, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
This is the correct time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all of crypto is lowest for a complete year and the price are going sideways after the fall. The next step is sure to be a rise. And it's better to invest now than feel you've missed an opportunity latter.

For sure, when things go down this way it is scary, but it is when everyone thinks that it may not be over when the bold traders can get a cheap  bag for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
When I decided to invest in any penny, I always considered and carefully selected, not to neglect our capital, do not lose money, because the password market is quite risky and can will cause us to collapse
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

It's always better to buy when the prices are down, but in situations where the prices are on the decrease continuously, its better to buy in bits. If you have a target of purchasing a huge amount of ethereum, 100 ETH for instance. It's better to divide the number and buy a maximum of 20 eth at different dips. This gives you a better chance of getting it, at a lower price and also if the market trend changes, you would have accumulated some tokens. Thereby reducing your risk.
Activity: 125
August 16, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
As what the normal suggestions of the others buy altcoins when the market is down because it is the perfect time to collect more coins as long as suits in your budget. So now is the right time to buy ethereum and altcoins as the market is in struggling position. Maybe tomorrow or in the next days it will get back again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 16, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
Yes the Investment Decision relates to the decision made by the investors or the top level management with respect to the amount of funds to be deployed in the investment opportunities. In order to determined how much the capital youve spend and to analyze how much profit to earned and make and strategic plan. To select the asset, whether existing or new on the basis of benefits that will be derived from it in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
August 16, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

You could buy a set of cheap coins now, i think correction is healthy, but this has been much more than expected and will recover soon, no doubt. It is worth much more the market.
Pages:
Jump to: