Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 12. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Nobody can tell U categorically which coin will raise more money but your research about the project will tell you
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
I would rather refrain from investing in this company. Not because she's bad. I don't know her that well. But I can give you advice. 1) participate in the bounty company 2) buy coins when they are on the stock exchange.
if you dont know it, so why do you say like that bro?
we can't generalize if all ICO is bad. there are many ICO are good. it depends on how we choose it
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Before investing, study the project well. Tired of these many scam projects, which in the aftermath of the time has become very much. With a successful ICO selection, you can easily increase your investment!
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 06:29:36 AM
i think its still a profitable one, for example yesterday i buy Sonder ICO tokens(snr) and i think i will get many value from this investion
Activity: 323
June 07, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
It's okay to invest in ico. many icos have been clustered with no problems. but be careful not only because there are also many scams in ico.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Not heard about this ICO which is never a good sign. Just look into all aspects and ask questions. This forum is great for that! Cheesy

It's also not good if you hear a lot about the project Smiley))  That's what I'm trying to do but it's hard to get a good answer... Everyone is just writing the same check website, team, white paper... Every kind in kindergarten knows that Smiley)) would be interesting to see a strong explanation why Welltrado is good/bad project.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
Welltrado is Global Marketplace for P2P Investment Platforms i think that is good about team but not enough great for vision and idea project, that just i think if you not agree with me you can research more about it to make you sure

Why do you think it's not a great business idea? For me it's another innovative tool for investments.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
IN investing ICO, look for projects with an actual, real product and a clear raodmap. ensure also the coin market cap is low and token supply is limited.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

It is not scary to invest because ICOs is proven all over the world. Base in my experience ICO is really good investment because it has an easy money that going through. More profitable that will earn daily if their will be many projects to come. For me it is better to choose ICO because it is preferable than the other way.

Ico is not easy choice but sometime its good choice if we know what should we do with ico. Actually we should realize the fact that there is a possibility for the project to fail and for you to end up losing your money. There are a lot of good ICOs that you can invest your money in but you still need to be very careful. Thats the key success.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
 A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals!
Always stay ahead of the pack.
With Tradelize you'll always find yourself among trading stars.
Ride to victory and incredible results with us.
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
I would rather refrain from investing in this company. Not because she's bad. I don't know her that well. But I can give you advice. 1) participate in the bounty company 2) buy coins when they are on the stock exchange.
Activity: 145
June 01, 2018, 08:17:00 AM
There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
Currently there are many ico programs that have large ico programs and also many small ico programs that ask for information about the ico you can go online to study, and decide to join the ico you see. potential
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Mikey Wulf: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 01, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

It is not scary to invest because ICOs is proven all over the world. Base in my experience ICO is really good investment because it has an easy money that going through. More profitable that will earn daily if their will be many projects to come. For me it is better to choose ICO because it is preferable than the other way.
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I would say if Most people who buy coins or tokens during ICO campaigns do not pay much attention to the startup details they attach. ICO is not just a total token display that is sold during pre-sales. But also after being launched into the market later. So you also need to know whether the ICO is worth investing.

Do you invest to ICO projects too? If yes in which projects have you invested so far? I do agree with you and I think it's very important to make a detailed research on each project you're willing to invest.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I think if you want to invest in ICO better you see the white paper and see the implementation team and so you can see the good project there, therefore you should be careful investing in ICO, and I advise you to invest crypto because many promising projects and altcoins

But what is your opinion about this Welltrado project? Do you think it's a great business idea? Can you see potential in it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
I would consider checking out DIW Token before the ICO ends, it still has 1 more week until ICO end. ICO end date is 31st of May. But something else has come to my attention which i want to share with our community.

I just wanted to mention that I read an article regarding DIW's ICO final phase and that they will introduce to the public a part of the development of their platform (read below).

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diwtoken-com-ico-ending-as-project-development-advances.html

I wanted to follow up and confirm this, so, an admin who happens to be one of the developers of the DIW platform informed me that the development of the DIW platform is already underway and that the Alpha stage will be released ahead of schedule. This means that we will have Alpha stage of the DIW platform before the ICO ends, before the 31st of May instead of after the ICO as originally planned out. A code will be added to Github for everyone to view just like the article states and we will be able to talk about the platform as it develops in the DIW group.

Let me know your thoughts on this!

Thanks guys

This project has been going on for a long time, it's stayed strong all this time and it shows that the team is determined to get this project done successful. On the telegram group i've noticed that the admins have added a video of their co-founder talking about the blockchain technology being implemented in today's society and how it will be used within the platform that you mention in your post.

I read this article too earlier and find it interesting that the team is going through its phases and will finally show us the Alpha platform. I also was browsing DIW's social media and noticed that they uploaded a video with a speech of their COO and CoFounder. You can watch the video below if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWPvzNhda0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 25, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
I would consider checking out DIW Token before the ICO ends, it still has 1 more week until ICO end. ICO end date is 31st of May. But something else has come to my attention which i want to share with our community.

I just wanted to mention that I read an article regarding DIW's ICO final phase and that they will introduce to the public a part of the development of their platform (read below).

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diwtoken-com-ico-ending-as-project-development-advances.html

I wanted to follow up and confirm this, so, an admin who happens to be one of the developers of the DIW platform informed me that the development of the DIW platform is already underway and that the Alpha stage will be released ahead of schedule. This means that we will have Alpha stage of the DIW platform before the ICO ends, before the 31st of May instead of after the ICO as originally planned out. A code will be added to Github for everyone to view just like the article states and we will be able to talk about the platform as it develops in the DIW group.

Thanks guys

This project has been going on for a long time, it's stayed strong all this time and it shows that the team is determined to get this project done successful. On the telegram group i've noticed that the admins have added a video of their co-founder talking about the blockchain technology being implemented in today's society and how it will be used within the platform that you mention in your post.
Activity: 222
May 25, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Thanks guys

I read the article, thanks. It was interesting yes. So they are releasing their alpha platform before the allocated time. That's good news for the DIW community.
Pages:
Jump to: