Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 15. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
Nobody can tell U categorically which coin will raise more money but your research about the project will tell you
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
all depends on the project being developed,
I support more projects that can be useful for the community for the future
and has a great community and interest from the cryptocurrency community
So what you're trying to say will Welltrado be important for the community right?
I think they can be important for investors who cares about their investments.
Stable and guaranteed returns (investing in p2p loans) is that what Welltrado will give to community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
May 17, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Look at the current situation objectively. ICO is not recommended. Although ICO is profitable, the risk is very high. And 99% of them are worthless. This is a kind of gambling. Unless you are a gambler.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
DEFINITION of 'Initial Coin Offering (ICO)' An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture.In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.
May 17, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Why are you so sure that Celcius network can collect so much money. Personally, I'm not at all sure about this. I think it's worth the wait ..
Actually they raised 50mln $. Question was can Welltrado raise more than they.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
You can read the whitepaper and note the roadmap. If you think this ICO is good, then you are right to invest in this ICO. If much applause you make in an ICO, I think it is not accurate. You need to find out for yourself about the ICO details and you can check their website and their social media. You also need to know the history of the team from the ICO.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
I began to be rather skeptical about ICO, because many do not justify investments. I think that with this it is necessary to get acquainted.
Most of projects are not gonna survive. So we as investors have to do our homework, analyze projects, dig deeper in their concepts, communicate with team and many more things. Only then you can expect for better returns. It's not so easy to earn as it was last summer. It took for me few months when I realized that Welltrado is that project that I can trust and have to invest.
May 16, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
I think that it is not worthwhile to invest in this project, because I found a few flaws in the documentation and I changed my mind about investing ..
Lancer10 could you share with us about details that you have found in the documentation? That would be interesting to know Huh
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue, but always invest in the money you can afford.
Even if we believe a team is able to create a great product that incorporates a token with an imperative use case, this does not necessarily mean that we will want to hold the token or invest in the ICO. A token must additionally have a mechanism to drive price appreciation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:24:16 AM
IN investing ICO, look for projects with an actual, real product and a clear raodmap. ensure also the coin market cap is low and token supply is limited.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/en
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue, but always invest in the money you can afford.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Here's one of my hidden gems with the first Arbitrage exchange. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 532
May 16, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
Welltrado is Global Marketplace for P2P Investment Platforms i think that is good about team but not enough great for vision and idea project, that just i think if you not agree with me you can research more about it to make you sure
May 16, 2018, 03:53:05 AM
There are many good ICOs recently, but as for this particular, I havent hear about it yet, need to study more about it, if you think it is good!
Marginal, I think Welltrado is the most interesting project that is in the current market.
It has everything starting with a strong team, interesting history and finishing with a working prototype.
Study more and you will not regret.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
May 16, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
I'm not very good at how to choose ICO, but it seems to me that this project is promising and can become successful.
You just have to read a white paper, maybe communicate with a team, check their history and of course product.

You just gotta read a lot and trust your gut. Experience has to be the best teacher in this space. The more you learn, the better your profit potential is.
May 16, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
I'm not very good at how to choose ICO, but it seems to me that this project is promising and can become successful.
You just have to read a white paper, maybe communicate with a team, check their history and of course product. Welltrado is a good and promising project!
May 15, 2018, 10:54:32 AM
I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.

The project has great team and it seems that it will really work.

As I understand for you enough just to have a good team and nothing else is important. I wouldn't like to agree with you, because there are many factors to take into consideration before you invest in ICO project. For me it took 2 more months while I understood everything about Welltrado project.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
May 15, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
You should treat all of the ICOs that you are looking at the same way and maintain in your mind that fact that there is a possibility for the project to fail and for you to end up losing your money. There are a lot of good ICOs that you can invest your money in but you still need to be very careful. And as for the ICOs which people are promoting in this thread, make sure you do enough research into them before you invest in them.
May 15, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.

Tony why do you think project that you offering is better than Welltrado? Don't you think that Welltrado can bring you more profit than your project? I'm buying WTL's! Project with real great team, existing prototype, interesting history and bright future. Take a look on it too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: