Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 16. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
This is a good project, despite the fact that I do not usually invest in ICO. The most important thing is to check the project and try to determine if it is not a scam.
Why do you think Welltrado is a good project? I think you should start investing in ICOs and Welltrado can be very first one Smiley

Investing in ICO projects is an interesting thing that investors and investors in the Cryptocurrency market should consider. Profits from ICO projects are huge, but that does not mean there is no risk. You can lose a lot if you invest in a fraudulent ICO project. Must analyze and consider carefully before investing in ICO projects.
How you analyze projects? What kind of methods do you use to assess ICO projects if it's scam or not?
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
https://welltrado.io/ project look like promising.Mainly this project in lending based platform i think.Team is so strong and their MVP https://www.welltrado.com/ platform but i have no experienced about ICO investing but be careful joining the ICO investment from scam project.How i will find out this project already raised 30 million because i could not find any such information.
Do you plan to invest in Welltrado too? I like this project very much. There are plenty of reasons why to believe and support Welltrado. Exacty there are a lot of scams that’s why if you find want decent it’s better to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
of course this is possible,but they have different promotion bounty,so it is difficult to know whether they will be able to reach such figures,but I think they have every chance to reach such a figure
May 14, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.

Can you share what kind of questions did you have about documentation? Why do you think it's better to wait?
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 14, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
I know a little about this particular ICO, but overall I think that this project is worthy of attention and possible investment...
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Investing in ICO can be risky, especially when markets are falling.

But a good ICO project can bring me higher income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
all depends on the project being developed,
I support more projects that can be useful for the community for the future
and has a great community and interest from the cryptocurrency community
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 14, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Why are you so sure that Celcius network can collect so much money. Personally, I'm not at all sure about this. I think it's worth the wait ..
May 14, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
Activity: 439
May 13, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
I began to be rather skeptical about ICO, because many do not justify investments. I think that with this it is necessary to get acquainted.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
I think that it is not worthwhile to invest in this project, because I found a few flaws in the documentation and I changed my mind about investing ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
There are many good ICOs recently, but as for this particular, I havent hear about it yet, need to study more about it, if you think it is good!
May 12, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
In fact, it's risky to invest in such ICO, I would not invest because it's easy to lose my money, it's not known how the currency will prove itself when it enters the stock exchange
So your strategy is to wait and just when project is listed in one of the exchanges you buy it?
Do you think Welltrado is a risky investment? I don't think so Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 12, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
I'm not very good at how to choose ICO, but it seems to me that this project is promising and can become successful.
May 12, 2018, 04:30:03 AM
Honestly, I have long refused to invest in ICO at the moment of promotion, while there are no coins on the market. It's like a roulette wheel with bullets that'll kill your finances.
According to your opinion it's better to avoid from investing into ICOs? But what if you can find a safe project that can bring you stable returns? I'm talking about Welltrado project. Take a look on it.

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Does it mean that you will keep it for a long time? As i understand you're not speculator Smiley

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Investing in ICO and at this point in time is very attractive. I invest in ICO only with pools. This gives me some advantages in the form of good discounts when buying tokens. Often the discount is 20-30%, which I think is a very good amount. Perhaps in the future I will organize my own pool for participation in the ICO.

Do you know something about possibilities to invest in Welltrado pools? If yes could you share with some details?
May 11, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

Yes, most of ICOs give very littel ROI recently. And most of them will leave you without any means for survival. But the trick is to pick the right ones - with brillian team and perfect concept for technology. Check Metronome for instance in the near future, they will be conducting an auction, Dfinity will be giving an airdrop for the early community supportes. My picks also include: Egretia, NEX and Merculet.
Good luck to all you guys!
What do think about Welltrado project? Do you think it's a good project?
May 11, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Currently there are many ico programs that have large ico programs and also many small ico programs that ask for information about the ico you can go online to study, and decide to join the ico you see. potential
And how it goes with your investments? Probably for you would be good to check www.welltrado.io
Maybe you will like this project Wink

I do not recommend entering ICOs. I think the coins must first prove themselves. afterwards i buy if i trust that. so I get rid of the possibility of being a fake.

Me either, but if that would be the mindset of investors then cryptocurrency will die because ICO is the first thing to do when you want to know that the project will succeed or not. The ICO op has especified is a lending platform which many already has done, so I will not bother joining the project because there are already successful lending platform circulating in cryptocurrency.
Yrnar123 thing is that Welltrado is not a lending platform you must read carefully to understand the concept of this project. And not only this one but also other, because you might take wrong decisions if you are doing it improperly.
May 11, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
ICO can give higher returns compared to exchange trading. ICOs have low risk.
Can you tell us your success story? What returns did you get?
May 11, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
In my opinion, it’s best to invest in ICO Vireo in 2018! This project is very promising and reliable. In keeping with ICO Vireo you can’t worry about the safety of your money
Vova how you assess projects that are good or not to invest? I would like to know what promising things that project has and why it’s better than Welltrado?
Pages:
Jump to: