Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 3. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Hey, unfortunately i dont know about welltrado ico. If ico raised in large amount of funds, it is a good sign that the ico is a good one. But you must make sure the raised amount is not fabricated. There are some icos did that before.

That's true. But how to get that information? How to know how much money they have raised?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 31, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Hey, unfortunately i dont know about welltrado ico. If ico raised in large amount of funds, it is a good sign that the ico is a good one. But you must make sure the raised amount is not fabricated. There are some icos did that before.
Activity: 76
July 31, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
I have always believed that investing in ICO is a pretty profitable solution. But in any case there must be sufficient experience in choosing and working with ICO projects.

Just wondering one of the ICO projects I had been following right now have changed their ticker the ICO project is menlo one, before they used the Ticker MET token, but now they are using "ONE", I am confused is this a good or a bad sign for a project? Guys, would love to hear your opinion on this. Thanks

I think this is a good move for them since it will help investors find it more easily in the exchange and not make the mistake of investing in the wrong coin.
Activity: 46
July 31, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Haven't tried investing into any ico before but I'm planning to, to be honest there are lots of peomising ICO out there we just have to properly look around.
Activity: 64
July 31, 2018, 03:00:12 AM
I have always believed that investing in ICO is a pretty profitable solution. But in any case there must be sufficient experience in choosing and working with ICO projects.

Just wondering one of the ICO projects I had been following right now have changed their ticker the ICO project is menlo one, before they used the Ticker MET token, but now they are using "ONE", I am confused is this a good or a bad sign for a project? Guys, would love to hear your opinion on this. Thanks
Activity: 36
July 31, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
Ico is one of 2017's most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by 2017 ICO profits, but now ICO has many traps,you should be careful when investing in ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
July 30, 2018, 06:28:49 AM
I'm sure that investing in ICO remains an advantageous option. After all, many projects demonstrate their steady growth, with the prospects of benefits for investors.

Have you invested in some projects on your own?? If yes, can you share what in what projects? What is your opinion about Welltrado project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
I'm sure that investing in ICO remains an advantageous option. After all, many projects demonstrate their steady growth, with the prospects of benefits for investors.
Activity: 12
July 29, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
I think backing ICOs can be the better track to proper rewards as today therefore those are in amazing health at this point.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 29, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
Investing in ICO is a great idea as long as you know what are your limits because not all the times you will find a good ICO so you need to set standards for yourself so it will become a basis when you are going to pursue investing into a particular ICO or you will just refuse to invest and search for another one.
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
this is Yes ,the most profitable , investing is an ICO, and it is . But we should not forget that ICO, in our time, is very risky .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
I rarely make an investment, but if you are very confident in the ico project, then invest according to your ability and not too forced.
Activity: 71
July 29, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
The potential of the TraXion project is tremendous! The solid startup experience of the team will ensure the success of the project. Invest here and earn a lot of money! https://traxion.tech/
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
Yes, now the crypto market has faced a crisis, which led to lower prices for various ICO projects. But in any case I am sure that investments in ICO have excellent growth prospects after the market recovery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Eloncity offers a very interesting project idea, especially now when the market is actively developing. I'm sure this project will attract investments for development the startup, I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market. https://eloncity.io/

It is very difficult to find a really successful project. Most ICO campaigns are just an entertainment where an ordinary user pays his money without any guarantees of profit.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Eloncity offers a very interesting project idea, especially now when the market is actively developing. I'm sure this project will attract investments for development the startup, I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:30:42 AM
Investments in ICO traditionally remain a promising and profitable solution. Today, the market offers a large selection of projects, among which you can choose a reliable option.

Would interesting to know what is your experience in investing to ICO projects? To which projects you have invested so far?
I will care about the number of people who are attracted and the feasibility of project implementation. Whether the team has been developing the project seriously.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
There is one ICO which is going to start on the 5th of September 2018. It is an ICO which is dedicated towards the well being of the environment. A noble project called SET or Set4Earth which aims at bringing a change on this planet by encouraging good health and fitness level. This offering from Wardwizard Joy E-Bike helps in reducing the carbon footprint by zero emissions with environment-friendly products or offerings like e-cycle, air purifier, and outdoor air pollution controller. You can avail good discounts on these products with the help of SET Tokens.

To know more, please visit:

Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-set-introducing-blockchain-to-ecofriendly-product-marketplace-3177872

You can also check out various articles and press releases about these projects on https://coindelite.com/
July 28, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
Investments in ICO traditionally remain a promising and profitable solution. Today, the market offers a large selection of projects, among which you can choose a reliable option.

Would interesting to know what is your experience in investing to ICO projects? To which projects you have invested so far?
Pages:
Jump to: