Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 5. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
ICOs have the potential of being a powerful force in the development of open-source blockchain technologies. ICOs are popular for multiple reasons. Pros of ICOs:-Gives opportunities to promising project. Doesn’t require unnecessary paperwork. Community building. Exposure for project. Early access to potentially valuable tokens. The incentive for innovation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:26:38 AM
If you are a long-term holder then patience is really the characteristic that makes good profits. And on my mind it is very interesting to search gradually for better solution where to invest.

In what ICO projects you have invested so far?
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 04:10:53 AM
Safinus ICO project promises to develop in the future. With clear timetable, there are high scores from experts. This is one of the best projects at the moment. Everybody who follows will definitely love this project. Safinus.com

Why it's so good?? It looks that they even doesn't have a prototype and it's a first sign of weak project. I will better invest more into Welltrado than to your project.
Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
Safinus ICO project promises to develop in the future. With clear timetable, there are high scores from experts. This is one of the best projects at the moment. Everybody who follows will definitely love this project. Safinus.com
July 16, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Investing in ISO certainly presents certain risks. But now very low capitalization of projects. If you invest, you can make a big profit in the future.

At the moment, because of the difficult situation on the market, you can simply buy up cheap and promising projects through the stock exchange right after the ICO is over. This is less risk than simply investing in ICO, but often the project can be bought at a price even cheaper than at ICO.

But what if the project is really good and price is not going down? Do you think all projects are facing short drop in values after they are listed on the exchanges? What is you opinion about Welltrado project?
Activity: 110
July 16, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
Opinions from people are important enough for you to consider the decisions you will take. However, you also have to pay attention to the aspects and also the qualifications of the ICO you wish to follow. Because all communities that follow ICO also can not guarantee 100% ICO can succeed. So you should still be able to balance the opinion of many people with the results you get from your research.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
July 16, 2018, 03:12:59 AM
Of course, to reduce the risk, it is reasonable to invest in various ICO with smaller amounts.  And how do you know which project is a fraud or not.
Activity: 41
July 16, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
I don't suggest entering ICOs. I figure the coins should first substantiate themselves. a short time later I purchase on the off chance that I assume that. so I dispose of the likelihood of being a phony.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Investing in ISO certainly presents certain risks. But now very low capitalization of projects. If you invest, you can make a big profit in the future.

At the moment, because of the difficult situation on the market, you can simply buy up cheap and promising projects through the stock exchange right after the ICO is over. This is less risk than simply investing in ICO, but often the project can be bought at a price even cheaper than at ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
Activity: 67
July 14, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
I think investing on ICOs is rather risky, I think even more than investing on cryptocurrencies, you could do it but you have to do an enormous amount of research in order to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:23:35 PM
If you are a long-term holder then patience is really the characteristic that makes good profits. And on my mind it is very interesting to search gradually for better solution where to invest.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
I like cryptocurrencies and I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will still go up. Unfortunately, at the present time we are witnessing a bear market and there are a lot of reasons. I think that now it is worth investing some of your funds and wait for some time to see what will happen to the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
I used to invest in ICO often enough. Now I stopped doing it - all that I would not buy is several times cheaper after the start of sales on stock exchanges.
Activity: 35
July 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Putting resources into ICO ventures is a decent choice to win! As we probably am aware, now there is a direction available of tasks and we will see an ever increasing number of value extends each day.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money. Sometime, it is very risky, but if you invest money, then it is right now
July 13, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Investing in ico is good there is a great oppurtunity to earn a great profit but there is also a high risk in investing to ico so you better watch and read the project you were going to invest or else your money will fly any moment.

What is your opinion about Welltrado project? Do you think it can be an interesting investment that can bring higher profits?
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Investing in ico is good there is a great oppurtunity to earn a great profit but there is also a high risk in investing to ico so you better watch and read the project you were going to invest or else your money will fly any moment.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:35:52 AM
Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I am looking for ICOs at IcoGuide.com it would be good to see their rate and their opinion on the coin.

Actually they have finished their ICO campaign. Now there is the only question how WTL will perform in the future. I expect for continues increase, because what those guys are doing is very important in nowadays P2P lending market.
Pages:
Jump to: