Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 10. (Read 2245 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 06:34:16 AM
ICO investing is risky actually, only highgrade ICOs can be invested in, search for ICOs only on high-quality resources.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
A good idea if you are sure of this coin, and it only gives you positive emotions and there is no resistance on the part of non-fans.
I support, a great option for investment. Now it is very difficult to find such good projects for investment.

I don't think that support is the only factor that can influence your opinion to invest or not.
Firstly I would start from the company's history and then will take a look on their MVP (prototype).
If they don't have it then I will say 100% NO.
Welltrado has it and I'm super happy that invested there.
Activity: 95
June 24, 2018, 03:30:59 PM
A good idea if you are sure of this coin, and it only gives you positive emotions and there is no resistance on the part of non-fans.
I support, a great option for investment. Now it is very difficult to find such good projects for investment.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
I suggest before investing in ICOs then we should pay attention to everything because currently there are too many ICO projects and proven scam, everyone of course do everything to earn money and they keep improving themselves to convince investors.
Exactly and nobody can stop the crooks to invest part of the funds for the trust. Also, the company itself can invest in itself to show that they are good.
Yes, investing in ICO is a very risky type of investment. Scammers can hide very well. Sometimes the best solution is to buy a token immediately after entering the exchange, it's safer, and recently even more profitable.
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
I suggest before investing in ICOs then we should pay attention to everything because currently there are too many ICO projects and proven scam, everyone of course do everything to earn money and they keep improving themselves to convince investors.
Exactly and nobody can stop the crooks to invest part of the funds for the trust. Also, the company itself can invest in itself to show that they are good.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
I know that you do not know about this profitable and interesting project. Therefore, I want you to come in and make sure that this will be of use to you.P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org

Why it should be a good investment? Why it's better than Welltrado project?
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
I know that you do not know about this profitable and interesting project. Therefore, I want you to come in and make sure that this will be of use to you.P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
June 24, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
I invested 6 figures in 3 projects during may-june period. Looking forward to invest in Kelvin Blockchain and w8 for Fantom Cool

Fantom is certainly a strong project, popular blockchain, but it was impossible to get to ... I registered 15 accounts in it, only 1 of them won the lottery, but for unknown reasons did not pass the KYC. Why do you need a project that does not respect its investors? There are not much inferior blockchain projects in which you can really get to and which can also shoot a lot, for example - USECHAIN! Evaluate their site to understand how much the project is cool - https://www.usechain.net/ !

Usechain looks an interesting project! How far with MVP preparation are you?
Have you heard something about Welltrado?
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 03:31:25 AM
investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 23, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
I invested 6 figures in 3 projects during may-june period. Looking forward to invest in Kelvin Blockchain and w8 for Fantom Cool

Fantom is certainly a strong project, popular blockchain, but it was impossible to get to ... I registered 15 accounts in it, only 1 of them won the lottery, but for unknown reasons did not pass the KYC. Why do you need a project that does not respect its investors? There are not much inferior blockchain projects in which you can really get to and which can also shoot a lot, for example - USECHAIN! Evaluate their site to understand how much the project is cool - https://www.usechain.net/ !
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
Activity: 56
June 22, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
June 22, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

I agree with you.
What do you think about Welltrado ICO campaign?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
I very much doubt to invest in ISO. Many people who invest in ICO do not make a profit. And the main reason is the lack of funds for investing in many new projects.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
I will not invest in ICO because I know that many people who invest in ICO do not benefit because many ICO’s are now scam and chances are you are too hasty to invest and do not see the white paper and do not see the project team running then many ICO's are scam

What is your opinion about Welltrado ICO campaign?
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
I will not invest in ICO because I know that many people who invest in ICO do not benefit because many ICO’s are now scam and chances are you are too hasty to invest and do not see the white paper and do not see the project team running then many ICO's are scam

Activity: 337
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
The basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in.First, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated. Second, know the team behind the project and their capacity.
Pages:
Jump to: