Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 9. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
I would recomend you to check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.

That's true! But I often hear as well about Welltrado! Any comparisons about these two projects? Who have experience in investing to one or another project?
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 04:33:19 AM
I would recomend you to check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
I think you can invest in ICO because ICO project is very scary in my opinion because many people fail to invest in ICO project and that if I want to invest I prefer to invest in Crypto we can get a good profit because if you invest your ICO should see the white paper and the implementation team
Activity: 272
June 27, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
I really like it when I get to make researches myself rather than bank on what someone is telling me, I do watch some very few YouTube and see how well the team of the project how.   
Activity: 47
June 29, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
It is very risky to invest in ICO which are a lending network, its a very high risk investment and I would better to stay away, better to invest in project that has product that can be runs and going well like exchanges.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
June 27, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
When you decide to include your money into this project, I suggest you do the analysis first, like studying white paper, and reading the concept carefully. Is it achievable, do they have a product they want to share with the public. Is the product useful for daily life or not? Based on the links, I think most of these questions are answered unequivocally. Go ahead and do not miss this opportunity, start investing.

But is it only about reading a white paper? I prefer to see at least an MVP (prototype) that company is building. If there is nothing done so far then how you can trust people that they will create something in the future? Currently I'm following Welltrado project and for me it has everything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
When you decide to include your money into this project, I suggest you do the analysis first, like studying white paper, and reading the concept carefully. Is it achievable, do they have a product they want to share with the public. Is the product useful for daily life or not? Based on the links, I think most of these questions are answered unequivocally. Go ahead and do not miss this opportunity, start investing.

That's the first thing to do in investing, analysis gives a better decision making towards a certain project if it will succeed or not, also always read all the information about the project, the team itself and the reason why the project is made, the product itself is also important, it is better to give some reasons to have in mind before investing in an ICO.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 26, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
if you want to invest in this project ico then my advice you have to do a lot of research first, don't ever tempted because of an offer or incitement from some of your friend. ico investment is very risky if you are wrong in determining ico then you will lose all the money you have
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
The development team of SmartContainers is very talented and knowledgeable. It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project. Thank you for such a well thought-out company! https://smartcontainers.ch/en/
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
About Safinus I can say that this project has a friendly and professional team, great vision. Working product, solid and validated business. No doubt, this is an awesome project! Safinus.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
In my opinion, it’s best to invest in ICO Vireo in 2018! This project is very promising and reliable. In keeping with ICO Vireo you can’t worry about the safety of your money.

Why do you think Vireo is better than Welltrado?
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
In my opinion, it’s best to invest in ICO Vireo in 2018! This project is very promising and reliable. In keeping with ICO Vireo you can’t worry about the safety of your money.
Activity: 25
June 25, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
I think that join an ICO shall be the quicker road to nice outcomes at this time thus those are in great state for now.
June 25, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
I think investing in ico is still very profitable it all depends on you how to choose ico, you should have the expertise to judge the good ico and correct first so that you can benefit from the existing ico.

Do think project that you advertising is promising? If yes why?
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
It's hard to say which ICO will be the best in the months ahead and in general in 2018. Here you need to analyze the whole company and the project they are presenting.
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 08:23:13 AM
I think investing in ico is still very profitable it all depends on you how to choose ico, you should have the expertise to judge the good ico and correct first so that you can benefit from the existing ico.

You are right, but one point who is very important to know before investing is the bonus amount who is given. If there is given a huge bonus in the first phases of the token sales, then can that mean that the price will dump under the ICO price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 25, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: