Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 7. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
If you are not 100% sure about the project in where you will invest then the best thing that you can do is just to stop and try to avoid to put your money in that one
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
You should have the expertise to judge good ico and correct first so that you can benefit from the existing ico and I think investing in ico is still very profitable, it all depends on you how to choose ico
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 06, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
I would say that at the moment there is a slight lull among ICOs. Yes, now there are a sufficient number of projects, but I do not see a project really attracting attention, a project in which I would invest my money with great desire.
Now a very strong wave of iCO projects, in this regard, it became harder for people to distinguish a normal project from a fraudster, as well as from a loser. I think this year will be quite active and fun for investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
July 06, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest. In ico the main thing is your accurate choice of the project, once you choose right project then you definitely earn lot in future.

Yes, You just need to pick the right ICO and also , give some time to research about that ICO before investing, always look for its solid back ground and give an assessment to it if it will be going to be a good ICO or not, always look for its possibility to be successful and always check its product and the use of it in the community, It is always been risky to invest in an ICO you just need to pick the right one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
I would say that at the moment there is a slight lull among ICOs. Yes, now there are a sufficient number of projects, but I do not see a project really attracting attention, a project in which I would invest my money with great desire.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 06, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
You could consider the ELEPIG ICO, is a new exchange with interesting technology and a very good team behind. It should have plenty of traction in the public.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?
It is scary to invest into the wrong one.
Sometimes I think that it’s just a pure luck.
Depends with what assets you’re comparing it?

As you have written, it is sometimes a matter of luck. I reviewed the ICO project and their website, and I like it all. I think they can be successful, but I can not say how big it can be this success. If you ask whether to invest in this project, I am rather - for yes.  Smiley
Activity: 80
July 05, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
I do not recommend entering ICOs. I think the coins must first prove themselves. afterwards i buy if i trust that. so I get rid of the possibility of being a fake.

i fact this is the best thing to do don't invest until the product is available for public and working well, but people want to earn more and more hhhh
Activity: 114
July 05, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
I don't know what kind of project Welltrado is, but no matter what project, I believe you can find similar products on the market. You can compare and see what the advantages of Welltrado are. These need to be judged by yourself. Also mention that you should not blindly participate in ICO, which is likely to cause you to suffer losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
Today, such investments can be regarded as very dangerous and you can simply lose money, you will never be able to return them, it seems to me that you must understand this. Before investing, seriously check your knowledge of the project.
Activity: 21
July 05, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
In principle, I do not really believe that investments are very likely to earn, it is very risky, but if you invest money, then it is now
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 05:48:26 AM
ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 05:23:34 AM
Investing in ICO is a good idea because it is also a another way of earning. But make sure that you will invest your money in the right ICO because many ICOs are are scam these days. I have friends who have already experienced it. Before you invest, make sure that you have researched about the ICO.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
Investing in ico projects is a smart choice for you, as long as you have the condition that you comment that the ico project has good products as well as you find that it will quickly hit the floor then you invest
Activity: 137
July 04, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest. In ico the main thing is your accurate choice of the project, once you choose right project then you definitely earn lot in future.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:35:48 AM
There is many new coming ICO, you should check the team behind the project and the white paper if you really like to invest on the ICO, if you think the project are legit, go ahead, but always invest on money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 30
July 04, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
I very much doubt to invest in ISO. Many people who invest in ICO do not make a profit. And the main reason is the lack of funds for investing in many new projects.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
Pages:
Jump to: