Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 25. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
It's easy to say you don't invest in any icos because of 95% of them are scam ICOs. You can do it but without any research investing in every one ICO won't bring you profit.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
It's actually getting really hard to find a promising ICO to invest. I think today many ICO's are scam. You just have to be careful in choosing ICO
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
There are some scam ICO's indeed, but not all ICO are scam.
If you carefully choose the promising ICO, you will get your profit later. of course not in a short time.
ICO is a long term investment, But sadly many peoples think they can gain profit after ICO token sale end.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:50:34 AM
I know a lot of successful ICOs. If you look at projects have carried tokensales in the winter, then these are ArcBlock, Aeron, PlayKey,
Snovio, POA, TelCoin and many others. All of them successfully fulfilled their obligations and their tokens are traded above the nominal price,
even in spite of such a difficult time for the crypto-currency market, when capitalization fell from $ 850 billion to 275 billion USD.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 22, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

There is an ICO mania out there and so a lot of people made profits. Even blatant scam coins have generated profits for ever. This cannot continue for ever and you don't want to be left holding the parcel when the music stops.

But the main thing about scam coins is never keep it for many months since the coin hasn't have good future at all, And to deal with this one its better to do some dump and run scheme so that we can earn with this shits. But their are other particular coin that is pretty cool to hold for more longer years at we can trace them at coinmarketcap their are several ICO coins their are at the top spot but I don't know on how things would come for new ICO's today.
Yeah there  are profitable ICO's  lining in the market place but you should be careful to select the right ICO’s you should understand their platform and the working products if its feasible or not but most of all the working team that works behind the project should be reliable.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
You can still find some ICO which are worth investing on which depends on the functionality and how do they manage their ICO, but overall, there are many other way to invest your hard-earned money to rather than ICO.
I believe that investing in ico is still very promising because ico can really help us to be very rich in the future, and for me participating on a great ico is the best thing we should so we can able to get many profit, and for me before we participate on ico we should choose an ico that has a great team and a great future.
Activity: 395
March 22, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
You understand that there will always be good projects and bad ones. And it does not depend on the platform on which tokens are released. The most important thing in any project is a quality product. But you need to analyze whether the team can run it, or stop in the middle of the road. By the way, this year, Ethereum, it is possible to launch a new standard of tokens.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
It is not not so attractive like it was a year ago, but it is still. There are too many of them appearing every day, so you have to do a lot of research before you decide which of them are promising. If you do that and you have a little bit of luck, then you can earn some nice amount of money.

Of course, it's worth it. If I was advised to participate in ICO Neo, now I would never even thought about money. And so as i preference is to keep everything in Hold. It would be so.
Activity: 40
March 12, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
For anyone new to ICO's that is interested in learning about how to invest in an ICO, I found a very detailed blog post answering lots of first time questions here

https://coinrating.co/guide-investing-ico/
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
March 11, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
You can still find some ICO which are worth investing on which depends on the functionality and how do they manage their ICO, but overall, there are many other way to invest your hard-earned money to rather than ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 11, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
i dont like joining icos. first reason is giving kyc. why would i share my passport with any company. and it is unfair and ridiculous to share identity details in crypto market. this market is known as being anonymous. where is the anonymity when i share my passport?
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
March 11, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
It is not not so attractive like it was a year ago, but it is still. There are too many of them appearing every day, so you have to do a lot of research before you decide which of them are promising. If you do that and you have a little bit of luck, then you can earn some nice amount of money.
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
I'm rarely participating ICOs lately. Focused on existing projects which have released their products or soon they will.

Yes, now there was a period of time when I did not see any less good project in which I would like to invest. With the exception of the SmartHoldem and QChain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
I my opinion this sector are still highly promising and one of the high return for you investment, but investing in ICO need you to take a deep research on every ICO that you want in. You need to make sure that the project will success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 11, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
I'm rarely participating ICOs lately. Focused on existing projects which have released their products or soon they will.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Due to the current market downtrend a lot of ICOs that have launched are nto below ICO price, so timing or market event can also be a huge factor in deciding if buying during ICO or after ICO is better. It's difficult to predict when the market will go past the previous highs or if govt will contnue to fight back hard against cryptos which might lead to more fud and downward trend.
Activity: 111
March 09, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
My main activity now is precisely ICO, as here you can earn very good money. And while this movement is not very developed, I try to give it as much time as possible. And I have very successful results.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 09, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
I personally don't believe in these Shitty ICO's. Most of ICO's are frauds or Scam, still, if you find any ICO attractive and want to invest in it then do investigate the team very keenly. Nowadays, Team's authentication is must in an ICO. The second consideration should be product offered or website.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 09, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
ICOs are great investments for me. Just select the good ones that are promising. 20%-50% profit after ICO is good enough but they even tripled their value. Just sell some and get your capital and hold some if you think the coins are worth keeping.
Activity: 6
March 09, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
Now is def a good time to invest just make sure you're legally compliant. Other than that there is good money in good projects still lacking funds.
Pages:
Jump to: