Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 26. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
If the offer is good and the project is strong and the team is talanted and qualified, i would say yes
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
Now it's harder and harder to find really good ICOs. To the same market is now very bad. It seems to me that now such ICOs, which when entering the market, make X less and less.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
I Can't Tell you Exactly What to do or what will be my Thoughts. I Know you are here in crypto world for a long time now,  I'd Like to advise to take into consideration soft and hard caps as well. I Still beleive on potential of ICO and still invest on them I might not get my money and profit on short period if time Yes it is, It Will Continually atill profitable. the ICO should be enough for you to decide which ones to invest In.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

That is the way to go, due diligence and then pick out the best and invest in them. There is no doubt a good ICO that ends well will give a reasonable profit within a short period of time.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 09, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
If you will find very good ICO with good idea/ already working product . High professional team , hyped one with a lot of members in telegram and social pages followers. This ICO will be promising and bring you good profit. Now is time when you need to choose !
regards.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 06:16:46 AM
You should choose good ICO, as there are a lot of scams. if you will make good decision it will be promising.
Yes but not 100% because some of them are really worth it but some of them are not, so i think its better if we choose carefully. Also even there's a lot promising ICO we still never sure if its good or not and if its legit. Maybe we should study there project if it seem trustworthy then participate to it.
Activity: 630
March 09, 2018, 06:05:56 AM
You should choose good ICO, as there are a lot of scams. if you will make good decision it will be promising.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
Investing is only promising if the idea is promising behind your investment. Do you get what I'm putting down? Invest in ICO's is viable and will be in 2018. Just don't be a noob and don't fall for scams. I would suggest BitDegree as a good start to invest.
Do your due diligence when choosing which ICOs to invest in. There is no need for any crazy scientific models to try and predict which tokens will yield the biggest rewards. Understanding the product offering, the team, the whitepaper and everything you can about the ICO should be enough for you to decide which ones to invest in.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 09, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
You are a legendary member, Your experience so much, Today you say many ICO fraud projects, so I also no longer earnest to invest in ICO projects anymore. I believe you, thank you for sharing your personal opinion for everyone. This is a warning to new people like me.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
We can make much or even a decent amount of money in the normal ICO investment because ICO token have the values like the normal coins have during trading , so why this is much risky or we can say it can take long time to make profit
Speaking of ICO, it's normally a start up project and it does not boost automatically in price because everything is still experimental.
In addition, the fact that the competition is now increasing, people does not really just invest in limited ICOs, they would diversify their money and some invest on a hype ICO.
In the last year, many investor started to become the "cryptocurrency investor" through ICO investment. I'm not surprise when those people got huge profit from ICO, especially the lending ICO trend in the last year. But nowadays, ICO is just a game for the rich and fast investor, those who can join private sale as soon as possible will have more chance to get high profit or at least sell at good price instead of the ICO price.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
March 09, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
in my opinion, the success of an ICO project do not only depend on which platform it uses. i think the purpose and the vision is the most important. if the product or service is useful with the life, i believe they can make it succeed
Activity: 742
March 09, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
As I know you are a right place in this crypto currency market. Hope you know very well who is ICO is best but I am going to suggest you if you want to invest with ICO market you can follow which ICO is best and you must follow how many look like the road map with this ICO Program then you can start your invest with ICO program.
Activity: 133
March 09, 2018, 01:12:32 AM
Investing in ico is always promising if you make your research well and choose the right ico with the right team, working product, good token metrics, etc
Activity: 322
March 09, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
Investing is only promising if the idea is promising behind your investment. Do you get what I'm putting down? Invest in ICO's is viable and will be in 2018. Just don't be a noob and don't fall for scams. I would suggest BitDegree as a good start to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 09, 2018, 01:05:41 AM
There is always a possibility that ICO would be a scam, you can avoid it. Even seems the ICO will be successful it doesn't meant that it will not be scam. I suggest to invest not only in one ICO, so don't put all your money in one project. Allocate them into few ICO.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
March 09, 2018, 12:45:32 AM
Yes, despite the continuing huge risk of investing in ICO projects, these projects can still be considered promising. Among many unnecessary and even fraudulent ICO projects, there are also quite a lot of promising and necessary projects that bring a fairly significant profit over time. Doing or not investing in specific ICO projects, this is everyone's business. In my opinion, they are still worth investing in. However, every project before investing must be carefully studied.
Activity: 126
March 09, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

It's not promising any more. Icos turned into a system where the owners exploit investors. So you better be careful on new ones.

ICO brought a huge demand for ethereum too.

Well this is quite bad and saddening, many are now losing faith in ICOs. Due mainly to many scammers out there and bad ICOs, and now all ICOs are getting stereotyped.
However, investing are supposed to be extra money we can afford to lose. This is in order to avoid high risk investments.
On another note, I believe there are still genuinely good ICOs out there worth your investments.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 08, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
We can make much or even a decent amount of money in the normal ICO investment because ICO token have the values like the normal coins have during trading , so why this is much risky or we can say it can take long time to make profit
Speaking of ICO, it's normally a start up project and it does not boost automatically in price because everything is still experimental.
In addition, the fact that the competition is now increasing, people does not really just invest in limited ICOs, they would diversify their money and some invest on a hype ICO.
Activity: 120
March 08, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
ICOs is getting riskier day by day just because many projects are trying collect funds based on what they think they will become in the future, but not what they are. i think 0x was the best ico this year in terms of how they managed the token sale proces.
Pages:
Jump to: