Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 62. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
Now it is the best time to invest in ICO. Soon, when the regulation of this industry changes, the process is likely to become more complex and more barriers to entry will appear.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
September 28, 2017, 01:00:07 PM
yes, but for myself, i'm prefer for trade the btc or eth better than join in ico, because especially now, you can see many shit ico launch.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
September 28, 2017, 12:50:34 PM
Its decentralising VCs.  Its been a very interesting to watch.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Decentralized A2P SMS platform
September 28, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
It will depend on timing and the investment strategy.
Talking about ICO, we have the same risk than in any other investment with the plus of the coin instability.
So, Investing in ISO still promising? I would prefer "Investing in ISO: how promising will it be?
As a new way to raise funds, ICO is complementary to other traditional founding strategies. ISO as an alternative way of investment is just starting off.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 11:10:57 AM
ICO at the moment are not very good investments, nothing special to invest at the moment. Of course, if you wait for a good ICO would be a good investment
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 11:04:07 AM
I think it is still posible to find promising ICO, but with time is much much harder.
Last year have been gold one for investing in good ICOs.
every time ico will continue to come with new innovations and more advanced technology of course, certainly one day there will be a greater ico than etherum because of technological advancement and advance times, so do not despair, ico still promises for big profits, you can start to look for potential ico
Activity: 215
September 26, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

My answer is yes, you may still gain some benefits out of ICOs. In the crypto world a situation may change every minute, and it is hard to predict whether it will be beneficial for investors later. It always is up to you how to manage your money and whether you're willing to take the risk or not.

Investing in ico projects is getting more and more risky every second. This doesn't mean all of them are bad, but some of them are just dedigned for scamming people.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 10:42:06 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

My answer is yes, you may still gain some benefits out of ICOs. In the crypto world a situation may change every minute, and it is hard to predict whether it will be beneficial for investors later. It always is up to you how to manage your money and whether you're willing to take the risk or not.
Activity: 290
September 26, 2017, 10:33:00 AM
according to my research yes it is profitable if the project is a scam or something like that. i am not highty supportive to ICO but i can say that people can earn money from ICO from hardworking.if i we're you, you should know and research very well if the ICO or the project is worth it or it is just a scam so you can avoid their trap.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 26, 2017, 10:26:05 AM
I think it is still posible to find promising ICO, but with time is much much harder.
For me in 2017 is ICO's year because many projects have been successful and there have been many x10 projects. I think in the future ICO or IPO will be the trend of the world because there are many potential projects waiting for us. Grin
Activity: 181
September 26, 2017, 10:08:14 AM
The bitcoin price is increasing it crossed $3944, and I think today night it will reach up to $4100. With this hike, all altcoins price also increasing the ETh price is $291. Maybe the dump is over now, and we only see green numbers in market cap.
the bitcoin price break $4000 is so hard , i think maybe next week , break $4000  will strongly and slowly .
Activity: 56
September 26, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
The bitcoin price is increasing it crossed $3944, and I think today night it will reach up to $4100. With this hike, all altcoins price also increasing the ETh price is $291. Maybe the dump is over now, and we only see green numbers in market cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 26, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
If you put into an ICO's you put into the long haul and formation of the undertaking not for a snappy benefit. Once in a while ICO's do gainful if a venture is trick or something to that effect. I don't profoundly bolster ICO's yet I need to state that individuals dependably win great cash with ICO's. In any case, I simply need to state that you have to figure out which ICO's is great and which is profited with the goal that you won't fall in bait.
Activity: 209
September 26, 2017, 07:58:28 AM
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 26, 2017, 07:56:49 AM
If you have invested in right ICO then you will be making huge profits but now its very hard to trust many ICOs as most of them have turned out to be scam in the past so you need to be very careful before investing into any ICO.
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
September 25, 2017, 09:22:58 PM
I found that listing interesting : https://etherscan.io/tokens

Those token are profitable, aren't they ?

Most oft them are following a business model of sharing profit which ensure that token price should go up.

Some of them might be considered as securities, but is it that bad to follow a business model that have proven track of success ?

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

Some are just investing on ICO's just to have a bonus then dumps it after they recieve their tokens.
As long as the ICO arrives and offers creative and innovative ideas then very realistic to be realized. I'm sure there will be many investors who will put their money in that ICO. The team will also be influential from the future of ICO. choose ICO that experience team in that sector and trusted. when the project is running of course you as an investor will get a profit..
Activity: 30
September 25, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

I think you should treat ICOs like any higher risk investment. Do your research, particularly on the founders, and diversify your investments to reflect your risk profile.
Activity: 75
September 25, 2017, 06:59:32 PM
If they get on mainstream media like BBC, CNBC etc I think that is one sign of credibility. The people behind it are proud to show their faces publicly. Still no guarantee of success, depends on concept, market size, does it address pain points, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 08:18:05 AM
It’s completely depend on project recent ico change is doing very well even the ceo had interview in bbc News and pre sale was biggest success in recent ICOs there still lots of good concept but has to choose properly.
Pages:
Jump to: