Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 65. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
September 21, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
investing in ICOs is getting riskier day by day just because many projects are trying collect funds based on what they think they will become in the future, but not what they are. i think 0x was the best ico this year in terms of how they managed the token sale process.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
September 21, 2017, 11:31:59 AM
I do not think so. Investing in ICO is no longer profitable like we use to be in the past due to many reason. And as you can see, it is hard for us to earn a good amount of money during ICO since there are too many scammers around. They use ICO to steal people money and therefore, it is not good as it used to be anymore
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 11:28:51 AM
Currently, ICO projects appear more and more. It is a form of real capital mobilization using electronic money. In addition to the benefits and especially the benefits to investors, it also has risks. More and more ICO projects show signs of fraud and are not trusted, many investors have suffered heavy losses. It has been argued that the ICO is a form of money laundering. China has also issued bans on the ICO. However, not all of them, there are still successful ICO. The important thing before investing is that everyone needs to thoroughly understand the ICO-related information, everything must be transparent, clear and be chosen by many people.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
Investing in ICO projects is risky because if they do not have a product, then the altcoin will be constantly dump and hard to recover. I think joining the ICO would be a good investment but finding a project that really works really hard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Auctus.org Team
September 21, 2017, 10:55:39 AM
Some people says that investing on ICO are the fastest way to multiply your coin amount. But others also says that its a pure scam. What Im seeing is more going to the first thoght. I.e : if youre invest 1 ETH for 750 token at presale. End when its token hit the market, the minimum price are 0.005eth/token. It means you already have 3,xx eth already. But its just a mostly minimum peice for ICO. So the answer is yes, but you need to be caution when choosing Which ICO to invest, thogh there are 2 from 10 are scam.

Yes... that's true. Now i'm very keen on Auctus.org which looks very promising. They will run a pre-sale on OCT 3rd with 25% discount giving good chance of flip the investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
September 21, 2017, 10:08:05 AM
Some people says that investing on ICO are the fastest way to multiply your coin amount. But others also says that its a pure scam. What Im seeing is more going to the first thoght. I.e : if youre invest 1 ETH for 750 token at presale. End when its token hit the market, the minimum price are 0.005eth/token. It means you already have 3,xx eth already. But its just a mostly minimum peice for ICO. So the answer is yes, but you need to be caution when choosing Which ICO to invest, thogh there are 2 from 10 are scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 09:44:38 AM
The more proposals on the market, IKO the more likely to run into scams. On the one hand. On the other hand, it is impossible to get my feet wet and not go into the river. IKO is a huge market, which provides us with the opportunity of additional income and as we gain experience it becomes easier to find promising projects.

This totally depends on the project. Some of the projects sell their tokens and when they are listed on exchanges, people can buy them for cheaper prices than its initial coin offering price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
September 21, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
The more proposals on the market, IKO the more likely to run into scams. On the one hand. On the other hand, it is impossible to get my feet wet and not go into the river. IKO is a huge market, which provides us with the opportunity of additional income and as we gain experience it becomes easier to find promising projects.
Activity: 98
September 21, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
Ambrousu ICO going tough for participants  , KYC participants receive phone numbers, skype-links & live chat link to ensure a smooth/safe process. If you have any questions - do not hesitate to ask. We are here to make the process safe and straightforward. Link to TGE will be posted on all our social media channels and will match what whitelisted participants will receive. Please note that participation in TGE will not be possible without going through the KYC process.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 09:34:38 AM
There are a lot of shifty ICO's out there but also some great ones. It is just doing your homework and researching projects that can becoming amazing.

Also i think it's wrong to call a company a scam because they didn't get to where they wanted to get to. There are numerous cases of ICO's raising millions upon millions and failing. Regardless of the concept, if it doesn't have a strong team behind it, it can fail.

Personally i like to go for ICO's that are realistic and are about building something amazing, rather than having huge marketing campaigns and trying to get as much cash as possible.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 06:51:20 AM
depends on the ico

I agree with you, it depends on the ICO, some of them have been very successful, here you can see several examples:
https://icostats.com/

And as you will know here you can follow some upcoming ICOs:

https://www.icoalert.com/

We can never assure of all ICO would be a successful! some are success, a failure and some are worse scam.
More people who invest on ICO has a huge return on there investment, I have experienced of this when I invested on oxtanox before and I gain profit.

And thank you for the links!

Yes, people take care of themselves because we don't which ICO is going to be a scam, investing into any ICO will not give you any profit. you need to check whether they can deliver the product to the public or not. There are many project lot of promises before ICO and after getting into scam without out any developments.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 21, 2017, 06:25:49 AM
depends on the ico

I agree with you, it depends on the ICO, some of them have been very successful, here you can see several examples:

We can never assure of all ICO would be a successful! some are success, a failure and some are worse scam.
More people who invest on ICO has a huge return on there investment, I have experienced of this when I invested on oxtanox before and I gain profit.

And thank you for the links!

Activity: 434
September 21, 2017, 03:05:38 AM
depends on the ico

Activity: 142
September 21, 2017, 01:52:09 AM
depends on the ico

Swarm Fund looks very promising

they have a super solid dev team based in silicon valley

highly practical use cases that could see mainstream adoption very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is just starting:
https://swarm.fund/

ico's are still a viable investment, its just a matter of doing your homework and picking the winners
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2017, 12:55:24 AM

ICOs can be very profitable. But recently there are hundreds of ICOs and choosing among them is way too tough. I invested in Monaco ICO and was able to gain approximately 20x profit. So, yes there are investment worthy ICOs. But before that one need to understand the project, team and whitepaper efficiently. Lots of scam ICOs are coming everyday. We need to be cautious with our funds.

Yup that's the best way to go for any ICO when it comes to investing your money with them. ICO are made with bunch of documents that is whitepaper, yellow paper (few) which is nothing but clear picture of the whole project and the idea behind it. If you find it the same one as the another hundred one then there is chance that it will be scam one. So just run away from that. However you can always check how much marketing and at what time they started marketing.  Evause doing that means putting lot of money into it and making the project bright.

So yes it's still promising to invest into ICO but with some risk and study.

Activity: 126
September 20, 2017, 09:07:30 PM
if you can choose a good ico it is very promising but if you wrong choose ico then it will harm you.
 for example ico invesfeed i bought some coins and after entering the market the price of coin investfeed directly rise 3 times from ico price

When you invest your money, you need to be ready to lose some and you definitely shouldn't invest all your savings in ICOs))) But some people are doing a great job and serious business, like I've seen these guys (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.60) posted today some updated info about their ICO, I was impressed.
Nice try to PR somebody Cheesy

They actually made a really great update. You also could be impressed, I think)) They have decided to offer tokens to U.S. accredited investors under Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act., which is pretty exciting imo. I have not heard that anyone else, except maybe Filecoin, has been trying to do it.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2017, 10:09:16 PM
if you can choose a good ico it is very promising but if you wrong choose ico then it will harm you.
 for example ico invesfeed i bought some coins and after entering the market the price of coin investfeed directly rise 3 times from ico price

When you invest your money, you need to be ready to lose some and you definitely shouldn't invest all your savings in ICOs))) But some people are doing a great job and serious business, like I've seen these guys (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.60) posted today some updated info about their ICO, I was impressed.
Nice try to PR somebody Cheesy
September 19, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 09:07:41 AM
September 17, 2017, 05:40:07 PM
After KyberNetwork is on the market we'll see how promising they can be Cheesy
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: