Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 28. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Everything is hard when beginning from scratch, step by step and with some hard work will open a lot of doors. We learn how to walk a little step after another, Bitcoin is no different, you try, you fall, you learn, try again
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.
But investing in bitcoin is like saying lets invest in an digital asset that has provided excellent returns to everyone who buys bitcoins. And so far in history of bitcoin this is true. Nobody has lost money in the long term and this looks set to continue for a very long time.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
Well, knowledge is power, and I suppose that if someone wants to "put in danger" his savings, must at least study and learn what he's going to do in every corner of the crypto system.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
Its not easy because your putting your own money at risk, Even though, you are knowledgeable enough in dealing with cryptos but there are so many instances that the fluctuations are unpredictable.
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
For beginners like me, the hard thing is learning to trade. Particularly in analyzing charts in a coin, so that i know the best time to buy and the best time to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

the most important thing before we invest with bitcoin must understand and understand all the risks of shortage and excess in investing with bitcoin because many investors who argue very bad if bitcoin decreased should they know its risk
Activity: 219
April 11, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
When I first invested in this market I lost a lot of money. Although I have learned a lot but this does not make me better. I can only learn from the practical experience. And now I'm slowly recovering what I've lost before.
Activity: 93
April 11, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
Yeah before you start investing bitcoin, first you should invest your time in studying the bitcoin because its value is always changing so its very risky to invest your bitcoin if you have no knowledge in it. After you gain enough knowledge start to earn experience by investing bitcoin, but invest only an amount you would not regret to lose. And after you learn all of that profits will come to you eventually.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
April 11, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
is that easy or not that is depend on the person also  what he is if he is good business man then that will be easy if not then little difficult and also depend on the market what is going on there.
Activity: 87
April 11, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
As an investor in bitcoin you need to prepare yourself for the worst and for the wait. You need to have a lot of patience and you cannot let emotions dictate your choices.
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Certainly you do not have much money if you invest in bitcoin because you are not certain if you earn money here just like a gamble.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
April 11, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
I like the topic, it's really not as easy as imagined, for bitcoin investment, because the most important thing for bitcoin investment is. must understand and have, knowledge about bitcoin first, and which need to remember in doing investment do not see its profit alone, but must know also risk will be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 11, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
actually crypto run by investing so that's easy to learn if you always try or repeat it again in again but it so easy to lose too because we only need to buy in low then sell in high our coins for investing another thing i think there's a lot of coins or tokens here but if you go for investing better to buy trusted already here like btc,eth and ltc because even they drop still i'm sure they will go to their current high price or back to their current high price
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yeah this is truth , lots of mine friend are in this field who have no knowledge about cryptourrency much as they should have for the better work in this field .
They entered in the trading job blindly but now in reality what going on we can see , they are not able to take long patience .
With the simple fear of the market dump they sell Thier coin and also not seeing perfectly that which one is better and which one is not , they made directly Investment and after that they look about that coin's history .
So a type of mentilty is developed in the mind of the people that they can make profit easily by buy and sell within much hardwork and knowledge .
But definitely here we need to have lots of patience , knowledge , experience to handle work perfectly in this field .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 10, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
Not that tough at all I believe my friend. There are many free courses in internet, if you want you can learn from them. You can visit udemy.com, Coursera Bitcoin Course, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine etc. if you study those patiently i believe you will get a clear idea about Trading or Learning bitcoin.
wow nice set of resources mate,thanks for this i have new resources to share for those who needed..i only have limited info about crypto courses over internet and lucky i have seen your post.

Regarding to OPs topic is indeed,every profiteering requires hardship and dedication this cant happen overnight so we must be aware of risk entering this community
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Yes, you are right, before deciding to invest in bitcoin should know about bitcoin. And if someone invests without knowing bitcoin, surely that person will easily panic with the fall in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
April 10, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
The list that you provided summarized the steps where an individual must follow in order their investments would not fall in the long-run. Though you have provided ample information and stern techniques, people can also invest as long as they have the means and capacity of doing so. Meaning, as long as they have can sustain their investments financially and they have the right discipline/attitude towards their investments, they would at least lower the risks of losing all of their investments.

many people think, invest in bitcoin are easy and very profitable whereas many things must be learned first before thinking about profits,
they decide to invest in bitcoin without thinking about the risk of market volatility in which many of them will panic sell when prices down.
Yep, that's the conclusion of those who are only interested in big profits. They do not think that to get a big profit must go through a fairly complex learning process, ranging from analyzing the market, to train managing emotions in managing funds.

People who do not know about the basics of investment and the background about the nature of the investment tend to only focus on the profit side, rather than understanding the big picture. Usually, these types of people tend to fall short in the long-run due to their greediness and lack of understanding in the market. Whereas people who at least are knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies/bitcoin has the opportunity to predict price dumps or skyrockets depending on the market supply and new circulating throughout the media.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 10, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

I agree. but if you are new to bitcoin it looks easy to invest cause you have to buy only and sell but once you encountered  bearish market where in your investment was getting smaller and smaller every day then that's the time you would think what's the best thing to do with your bitcoin if either to hold or sold to avoid more losses in fhe coming days. critical decision and emotions are need to be controlled here when you want to b a successful bitcoin investor  
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
Yes, investing in bitcoin or even in other cryptocurrency is not easy. It really takes time and patience and i can say that investing in quite risky. But everything is worth it once you get what you want.
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Every investors have a different capacity in terms of knowledge and skills for the invesment to bitcoin, specially on capital amount. I think we should better to learn first before investing to any coins if we're not prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: