Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 26. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 17, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
It sounds like 90% of the people contributing to this thread are under 11 years old.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
yes investing in bitcoin is not that easy like what they thinking. because in bitcoin it is very risky when you invest, there are chance that price will go down but there will be a chance to get a big profit also. but for me if you have enought knowledge in bitcoin it will be very easy for you to invest because you know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not so hard. The important thing is that you spend time to learn about how to invest. If you are a novice you can ask questions on this forum to know how to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

It is yourself that make it complicated. Instead of saying Bitcoin is not easy, why don't you suggest any idea to educate people about Bitcoin in simpler method? You know it is more important that rewriting content from website anyway.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 17, 2018, 05:23:45 AM
I think your idea is correct. There are great risks in investing in Bitcoin. No one can always make money in this industry. Even a lot of people lose a lot of money in this industry. Investment needs to be cautious and cannot blindly invest. Any kind of currency.
Activity: 349
April 17, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I have been a bitcoin beginner for a long time and have experienced a lot, but after getting started on this forum, I had noticed a lot of errors when I was in a hurry to invest in bitcoin. There are currently severe fluctuations in Bitcoin, but this currency is still considered as the most investment worthy of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
You are correct but before entering in the bitcoin world try to understand first the system before putting money in that way you can learn and you can figured out how bitcoin works but in every investment there's always a risk especially in bitcoin because it's so volatile.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 17, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
It is indeed not easy if you don't do study first before you invest. Investing is a good thing but you should invest at knowledge first and pay attention to the things that you can do like reading the guides of investing in bitcoin and what are the benefits and risk of having bitcoin in your investment portfolio and after that then you can just easily invest your money to bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 17, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
The only thing that is hard in bitcoin is to see you capital turning down specially, if you are a newbie one. But the procedures, I think it can handle it even a new person in cryptocurrency as long as he has a determination to learn whether personal or with guide of internet. All you need now is to logon to YouTube and watch alot of videos about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 16, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Hi,

I think you are right, but I disagree with your title.

Unlike traditionnal trading, it is rather easy for anyone to invest. It is harder to make profit and avoid losing buckets, but the act of investing is easy. And you can find a lot of sources, giving advice, with different viewpoint, allowing you to make up your own decisions.

Indeed, people should read quite a lot before investing. But if they don't they can still potentially make some profit, unlike with traditionnal trading...
Activity: 420
April 16, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
indeed the way of investing in Bitcoin is long-term and short-term and I think Learning about Bitcoin's wallet is easy and not as complicated as you can imagine, and how to learn about how Bitcoin works? what is Blockchain? and others, many out there are videos about learning Bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
yes, because investing requires capital and also a broad understanding and proper planning.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
Thanks for the very helpful suggestion, I will study your post in investing, I will try long term investment by holding bitcoin to high price and partly I try to trade.

I agree that investing in bitcoin is not that easy. you need to have your own strategy and have a knowledge about bitcoin. Its not easy doing trading here, all must learn to be able to earn.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
i thought its easy but thanks to this info now i know that its very hard
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
Well, there is no easy way if you invest in bitcoin and it really risky too. Investing in bitcoin is just like you gamble your money  in a situation that you do not know if you gonna be win or loss. So, think twice if you want to invest and do research too.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
investing always was a hard and nervous job and its also not very easy to work like that need to have a very good nervous every day to make job like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Investing in Bitcoin is not too complicated and I think it is not involved, I think you are thinking and making it more complicated. Many investors are not interested in technology development and how they operate because they know that the best way to make a profit is to take risks.
These are very informative and such a great help for those who want to invest. Investment is a no easy thing. The risk and uncertainties are present. However, I guess learning proper investment analysis, filling your mind with the knowledge of how does it work, being strategic and logical, increasing the level of consciousness about your investments, knowing what you’re doing and why and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones can have a big impact in engaging with investment. These would give us the peace of mind, and don't forget to be guided accordingly.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 16, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
People fail to understand to much information is not really required, in attempts to overdo stuff people often take in more information than required. Let's keep it simple for all.

1) For daily prices use www.preev.com (check 10 -50 times a day, prices are very volatile)
2) Fees: For every buy and sell there is a fee involved make sure that's accounted for.
3) Wallet for low to medium transactions electrum is the best, for major go for trezor, Exchanges are a no go.
4) Ignore the fud you'll be good.
5) See if your country charges tax if it does pay it off and be safe.
6) Hodl your coins for a great future.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 06:01:36 AM
Some time trading is good and some time holding is good it is up to you that which time is good to hold and when to trade these all bitcoin is good now to hold because the market is good and for the future the holding strategy is good like this we can become successful and if we use bitcoin for the payments then it is also beneficial for us because if the value is rise then we will send less amount of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: