Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 27. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:52:58 AM
yes thats why , study first .learn to adopt in change and,, make a tactical approach on market industry, and virtual market -but bitcoin is so progressive campaign dont hurry just wait for the right moment.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 16, 2018, 05:40:44 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Investing in Bitcoin is not too complicated and I think it is not involved, I think you are thinking and making it more complicated. Many investors are not interested in technology development and how they operate because they know that the best way to make a profit is to take risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
Absolutely agree that investing in bitcoin is not easy, given its high volatility and dependence on the mood of investors, which changes daily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
thanks for the information. It certainly becomes an ingredient to improve understanding of Bitcoin and its governance. Especially about the risk that will come suddenly, of course, requires risk management
Activity: 30
April 16, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Investing in bitcoins is not easy. exactly. Because besides the advantages of bitcoin bring, it also has many disadvantages, users will be more certain risks. Therefore, in order to invest in bitcoin, you have to study it carefully, market price differences and its disadvantages, to avoid future risks.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
April 16, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I don't believe things come easy, all has to do with hard work. I remember when I joined this forum newly, as a newbie, it was difficult for me to create a wallet, locate my post, move it, create a topic, sign up to a campaign plus avatar...lol.

Everything about life is a process including bitcoin. I'm still growing though  Grin

Thats better, someone is with truth here. Forum is different thing though and you can not know many things about the bitcoin without this forum. So we cant ignore it either. Bitcoin and rest world is really huge and compared to many things that do exists in the reality like investments into different assets (gold, oil, diamonds etc) and stock exchanges (trading etc) is really different one to understand.

I made comparison because it is similar market to those which we already saw in our life but still crypto being the same is not an easy stuff to understand. If we go and rush ourselves to know different aspects of it then we will come to an end with no output in the hands. If we learn it, try to adopt it and go easy with it then there are high chances that we will end up having more out of it.
Activity: 518
April 16, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
Yeah for someone who is completely new to the crypto world it might be quite overwhelming and he will need to research a bit before he is able to understand the different things needed to become a owner of bitcoins. There are many things like exchanges to buy from, wallets to use and many different technical know hows he needs to understand before diving into the crypto world.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
April 16, 2018, 05:13:58 AM
Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I don't believe things come easy, all has to do with hard work. I remember when I joined this forum newly, as a newbie, it was difficult for me to create a wallet, locate my post, move it, create a topic, sign up to a campaign plus avatar...lol.

Everything about life is a process including bitcoin. I'm still growing though  Grin
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 04:57:21 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes indeed investing in bitcoins is really not that easy especially is you are lacking of patience in your body because in this thing you must have a lot of patience and discipline in your mine because in order to have a pretty much great profit you need to wait for a long time because bitcoins is not gonna grow in just a day but it is possible but i know that it will not gonna happen. Some investors in bitcoins lose their minds and end up lossing because of panic selling
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 16, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
Absolutely yes, investing in Bitcoin is not at all easy. As a beginner you have to understand everything that what the technology is, how it works, how process goes on, etc. then, you have to find and register on any cryptocurrency exchange and then search for the best wallet to keep your money safe. Then decide whether you want to trade or hold it for long term. Doing all of this involves lot of risks as you have to chose everything yourself like exchange, wallet and investment type.
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
Bitcoin investments are very profitable but not as easy as we are and sometimes not as good as expected to refer gold as an investment option to maintain asset value, especially against inflation risks
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
This is for newbies, of course if you want to invest you must make your own research first, learn the basics because investing without knowing even a thing of what you are doing is foolishness. Once you've learned the basics, it's really easy to invest and earn through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
it is not easy but also not difficult, it is important to understand the important point to invest and must understand the holding and selling by knowing the market price
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
The time before investing in BTC and holding them is always profitable. But today if you want to be profitable on the Crypto market I think you should learn more knowledge, not just relying on luck as before.
Activity: 244
April 15, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
I agree that bitcoin investing is not really that easy because of some factors that affects its price. One thing is the sudden change of its value. In investing in bitcoin,you wil really have to be watchfull about its price because even if you miss a glimpse of it you will probably loss some profit that you are supposed to be getting. Second thing is the time that you will invest because getting the lowest value as possible will be really hard since bitcoin changes its value very fast. Getting some research before investing would really give you a great help as an investor.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Initially it will be difficult, but as more reading and more experience and knowledge it is very easy. Especially everything you want to know is very easy to find on the internet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 15, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
actually crypto run by investing so that's easy to learn if you always try or repeat it again in again but it so easy to lose too because we only need to buy in low then sell in high our coins for investing another thing i think there's a lot of coins or tokens here but if you go for investing better to buy trusted already here like btc,eth and ltc because even they drop still i'm sure they will go to their current high price or back to their current high price

Practice makes perfect, so is trading bitcoin as well. The more you trade, the more you will know how.
Trading without experience is ok, but it is suggested not to using large amount of funds.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
Yes, I agree with your opinion. Investing in bitcoin is not easy. Many people invest in bitcoin without the knowledge and impatience. They quickly sold the bitcoins as they saw prices falling and they suffered heavy losses as prices rose right after. It's best to look carefully before investing in bitcoin if you have no knowledge of it to avoid the biggest loss.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
April 15, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
You will know that it's not really easy when you really experience it's up and downs, its easy to check and read the tutorials but implementing it is very much different, you need to actually feel how to trade and invest and feel the market to be able to understand everything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
April 15, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
Ah! That just about the time when you will get to know all the things in the first glance!! I mean its like learning through the time and if you want to acquire knowledge about it then you need to start working with it. Thats the best lesson for you if you really want to make it easier for ya! Investing is simple thing, its just that how you perceive everything in the long run. If you fail many times after trying things on your own then you can just find the exit door but mostly people do find different ways for themselves after having some confusions at first time but eventually they do find it easier. For me it was challenging too but as you go on reading and doing things on your own then you can just earn big.
Pages:
Jump to: