Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 18. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
Well its up to you how much you will invest. Investing you should know the consequence. Big amount you will invest big amount will earn but big amount you invest maybe big amount you wil loose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 09, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

Invest what you can afford to loose.
What if these £50 or 300 remain $5 or 30...then??
That s true...more you invest more you gain but that also implies that huge risk comes with Big investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
As what is the saying goes "Invest What You Can Afford To Lose" so it depends on how much money you have as long as you will not get broke if your investment will not work then that is okay. Just make sure that you know what you are going to do and you have done all your research before investing into something.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
March 09, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
For me the start of something big is always small. I do not recommend having a very big investment capital. Mistakes can happen anytime, most especially if you are new into that something. So you don't have to worry about such but worry about how and what to do with your investments.
Every businessman knows this basic principle of the market that without proper research and development, you cannot make huge investments and if the whole world is making some good money from some technology or mode of investment, then you may go with some decent investment in the beginning. I will not suggest investing what you cannot lose into altcoins but you can invest whatever you like into bitcoin because it is not going to betray you.   
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 08, 2018, 07:57:40 PM
For me the start of something big is always small. I do not recommend having a very big investment capital. Mistakes can happen anytime, most especially if you are new into that something. So you don't have to worry about such but worry about how and what to do with your investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
The simplest amount that you can decide for this calculation is the amount that you can afford to lose really. If you think 50 euro can disturb your life if you loose them then obviously that is your limit line. If it is more than that then that is your limit line. And if you still can't decide what is the afford to loose limit then you might be hell of rich man. You can calculate everything against the dialysis expenses and leisure requirements. This way you can get rough estimate of afford to loose value.

I think mostly people don't go ahead of the 2000 USD or something as it gets stressful if you loose more than that plus it is enough to get started with best deals.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 08, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
Investing amount in crypto is very good , because the value of the crypto is always rising up which make your invest valuable. In a rsult your invest amount is increasing if the value of the crypto increase. If you not make invest and only make saving in the fiat . Then we know the value of the fiat is not rising like Crypto so you will not be able to make your saving valuable.
First of all saving our money in the form is actually a bad idea because the price of fiat keeps decreasing day by day so it is better to invest on something to get high returns.So crypto currency investment is a good idea but not all the crypto currency will return so that is the reason people telling invest the amount only you can afford to lose.
You are right because the bitcoin value and the income will be very high in the coming time, I hold the bitcoin and it is not very important to buy the large amount of the bitcoin and the value will be more than this if I will buy high but it is not important to buy all I can take a start from the small investment and then I will start to increase the value more and more.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 08, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Investing amount in crypto is very good , because the value of the crypto is always rising up which make your invest valuable. In a rsult your invest amount is increasing if the value of the crypto increase. If you not make invest and only make saving in the fiat . Then we know the value of the fiat is not rising like Crypto so you will not be able to make your saving valuable.
First of all saving our money in the form is actually a bad idea because the price of fiat keeps decreasing day by day so it is better to invest on something to get high returns.So crypto currency investment is a good idea but not all the crypto currency will return so that is the reason people telling invest the amount only you can afford to lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 08, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 08, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

The higher the risks the higher the gain from your investment so just start in whatever amount that is tolerable for you to lose though I'm not saying it will actually happen. Cryptocurrencies are known to be great investment opportunities but not everyone is guaranteed to succeed so at the end of the day each step you make is your call.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
March 08, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

The thing is that it depends upon the coin in which you want to invest and you have not mentioned your choice here so how can anyone tell you the minimum amount so start trading with because it varies with time and coin. If btc is your choice then $500-$1000 is required otherwise invest only amount you can afford to loose otherwise anything is good to start like $50 or $20000 anything accirding to your financial status.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
March 08, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
You can start investing with any amount of money. If you start earning, you can spend the profit on further investments. However, with a small amount, you should not expect big profits. But you have to start with something.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
March 08, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
Then why are you asking for an amount you have to invest when you don't want to take risk on investing,you can invest what you can afford to lose but the near fact that you don't honestly trust bitcoins potential then i think you are not willing to do so.Investing is  a very big risk though,but we are here in this forum inorder to be aqware of the blockchain technology has to offer to all bitcoiners and even other people could say that it is more profitable in investing.Its natural that bitcoins price to rise and fall and we are all aware with that in the first place.
Activity: 1523
March 08, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
It purely depends on you how you want to start. If you have got a lot of money then you can start with a big amount or you can start with a small amount.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 08, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
Everyone says here: don't invest more than you can afford to lose but I would oppositely.
If you won't invest much, you will get almost nothing, it will be a game without idea.
Put everything or nothing if your aim is big profit. (in everything I don't mean 100% of your money, just take 60% for example but do everything as you wish, not like I say).
You are right if you want to taste the big rewards then you need to be ready to huge risks too and never keep bitcoin investment earning as your primary source of income do some other work and keep the bitcoin profits as the extra income.
Activity: 38
March 08, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
I started with $ 300 when there was a drawdown of the market I bought at 1000.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
March 08, 2018, 11:22:05 AM
Everyone says here: don't invest more than you can afford to lose but I would oppositely.
If you won't invest much, you will get almost nothing, it will be a game without idea.
Put everything or nothing if your aim is big profit. (in everything I don't mean 100% of your money, just take 60% for example but do everything as you wish, not like I say).
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 08, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Any amount of money would do but the higher the invesment the higher the possibilities that you will earn huge amount of money. Investing is a risky thing to do as the bitcoin has a high volatility rate, just keep on mind that the decrease in price doesn't mean you are going to lose your money its just a matter of balancing the demand and supply of bitcoin.

Any amount would do actually, but the advantages of starting in a big amount is that you could buy a lot of tokens which you could use in Trading to have more profits, but starting a small amount is not that bad if you are good on how you are going to circulate the money. I would suggest you do short trade when you start small amount money on investing in trading.

But investing in bitcoin goes the same, the only thing that is different is that you have to hold it for a longer time for you to have profits since its price is dumping huge and pumping huge from time to time.
Activity: 305
March 08, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Talking about investment amount,for me not over than 50% is focusing to investment. Save another 50%
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Your investment depends on your financial capabilities. You can invest the money you don't have in a risky investment; even the investment that looks safe is risky. If the investment fails you are losing substantial amount of money.

If you have 300 dollars; pounds; euros spares by the side and if you have proper knowledge about the coins you want to invests in then go ahead!

In this case, dont look at the risks because the people which ain't risking also ain't gaining any substantial profit.
Pages:
Jump to: