Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 19. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
If you are investing it must first consider and study it first. If investing in crypto is half my wealth to succeed if it turned double money I earn.
Activity: 143
March 08, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and you are not sure about this just invest amount of your money that you would not regret if lose. Because if you invest big amount of your money and because cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is so volatile it may fall down and you might loose you money also.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 08, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Investing is one of the hardest decision that investors can do, so it requires to be more tactful and idealistic in this process, it is not depends on how large you are going to invest, but it depends how you manipulate your investments because for everyone money is valuable, but in reality if you want to grab a large amount of money you need to increase your investment, but always be ready to accept the loss and cause.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 08, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Any amount of money would do but the higher the invesment the higher the possibilities that you will earn huge amount of money. Investing is a risky thing to do as the bitcoin has a high volatility rate, just keep on mind that the decrease in price doesn't mean you are going to lose your money its just a matter of balancing the demand and supply of bitcoin.
yes the more money you invest the higher possibilities that you will earn a good return after. But it depends also where you invest , and also by the way investing a lot of money on one crypto or coin is very risky which is you must accept the fact that there will be a huge lose also if the price on the market drop suddenly.  And the best strategy for it is to monitor always the price for the sake of your money and dont let the whales eat your profits.  
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
I would like to start from $50,000 now because i have already some of the bitcoin and this is not bad to wait for the future i want to start from this amount for now and if i have some more money in the future i will invest in some altcoin as well but i want to start from this little amount So it may clear to me about the profit and other volatility of this currency.

For me, this option is even worse than choosing 50 dollars first to make the investment. The newbie must not risk with the huge sums of money until he feels he knows almost everything about the market of the cryptocurrency.
It is very much true that at time when you are newbie, there are likely chances that you will suffer some loss as you don’t have adequate knowledge regarding the things and that you make such kind of mistakes which can result in loss of money. At that time, you need to decide very much carefully the amount of investment which you can afford to lose as you should only invest small amount of money in the start.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Any amount of money would do but the higher the invesment the higher the possibilities that you will earn huge amount of money. Investing is a risky thing to do as the bitcoin has a high volatility rate, just keep on mind that the decrease in price doesn't mean you are going to lose your money its just a matter of balancing the demand and supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 153
March 07, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

You really need to base you investment amount on what you can afford to set aside. Remember that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. You should only invest disposable funds.

You also should be willing to hold that money in that investment for a long period of time in order to ensure that it pays off. I also recommend that you diversify your investment to lower risk as much as possible.
Investing in bitcoin would be the riskiest investment today. If you choose to invest in bitcoin be sure that the money you invest is like an extra money or just dont gamble all money that you have. Being an investor, you should accept all risk like its price volatility, the hacking risks, and most importantly is the risks of alternative technology that could take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 07, 2018, 08:03:18 AM
I think if we want to invest should be adjusted to our ability and not put all your money because investment has a big risk
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 07, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
Buy in little by little with perhaps $50 per week until you reach the maximum you feel comfortable with. You will not gain so much, but it will also soften the price drops.
of course these steps also adjust to market conditions that are running, if the price is not allow us to buy, better not forced to buy it

I dont understand what you are trying to say - investments are based on people's emotions and current financial conditions and not always market conditions. Market does imply what people will do but this is not hard and fast.

I would like to start from $50,000 now because i have already some of the bitcoin and this is not bad to wait for the future i want to start from this amount for now and if i have some more money in the future i will invest in some altcoin as well but i want to start from this little amount So it may clear to me about the profit and other volatility of this currency.

For me, this option is even worse than choosing 50 dollars first to make the investment. The newbie must not risk with the huge sums of money until he feels he knows almost everything about the market of the cryptocurrency.

I believe OP is no longer a newbie after reading all the posts in this thread. As for 50$ buying one or two good altcoins is enough. Bigger capitals are needed for good and more profitable investments. Bitcoin purchase at current price may not be worthy if you buy small amounts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

It is good to start in small amount of investment so it is not hard to accept if you lose. Its either Big investment or small investment should always take a risk. Better to study and make a research to improve your knowledge while investing in crypto. Make this step as advantage to learn even you are a beginner in world of crypto to get better profit.
The first thing to keep in mind when you're investing in cryptos is to start small. And when I say small, I mean with a few hundred bucks.Using a small sum, get used to the process of transferring, trading and safely storing cryptos. Once you're comfortable, then you can start to level up to bigger sizes.
Activity: 91
March 07, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

It is good to start in small amount of investment so it is not hard to accept if you lose. Its either Big investment or small investment should always take a risk. Better to study and make a research to improve your knowledge while investing in crypto. Make this step as advantage to learn even you are a beginner in world of crypto to get better profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 07, 2018, 02:19:01 AM

According to me it totally depend on your condition and your experience also. I will suggest you if you have experience in investing then its good to start from some average level investing with time you can improve your investing while if you are high qualified experienced then you can start by investing huge amount like 50k$ as mate mentioned that will give you profit more while if you are fresh then i will suggest you to start with some low amount then with time as you are getting experience then increased your investing with time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

My suggestion is that do not invest all of this in bitcoins. You should invest 60-70 5 of this in bitcoins and rest in at least 3-4 alt coins. This diversification will provide you protection from the volatile bitcoin prices. In case, you need funds for some emergency, you can cash out the alt coin which is giving good profit. If you invest all money in bitcoins and the prices go down, your investment will get blocked. This is because you will never cash the money in loss. However, in long term, bitcoins will never be in loss.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 04, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
Probably it needs courage and postive thinking to do investment because this will be too risky. But I believe on bitcoin it will range higher and higher because of so much demand for investors.

Courage and positive thinking are worthless aspects when it comes to investments. If you don't understand the technical basics of Bitcoin, and at the same time this market, you are basically just gambling. You believing that the market will increase has no real foundation if you don't understand where the demand is coming from. It's too easy to say that the price will go up because of a higher level of demand, which applies to each and every market, but what (in Bitcoin's case) is this demand about? To add; what other than the increasing demand influences the market to increase as well?
Activity: 165
March 04, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
hopefully it will be so far, so I hope it will happen soon, so in my work I can feel the result, I am still trying to get it, just learning and trying to be, thank you
Activity: 119
March 04, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
Before investing, we should consider the risks. The best amount to invest is the one you are not afraid to lose. If there is no such amount, you are not ready to invest.
It really depends to you how much amount to invest on bitcoin make it sure you have a money that remained to your wallet.Probably it needs courage and postive thinking to do investment because this will be too risky. But I believe on bitcoin it will range higher and higher because of so much demand for investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

there is nothing wrong if a big thing we start from a small result, because it does not come just like that. everything needs a process and experience

That makes sense. In this world nothing is born with immense experience and such big name. Rather everything have to make their goodwill through a long lined hard work and efforts that are to be put in the field to earn something. Experience is one of the by product that comes off after a sweated workload. So starting with small things and going to a bigger one, this is real charm.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Before investing, we should consider the risks. The best amount to invest is the one you are not afraid to lose. If there is no such amount, you are not ready to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 02, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
Buy in little by little with perhaps $50 per week until you reach the maximum you feel comfortable with. You will not gain so much, but it will also soften the price drops.
of course these steps also adjust to market conditions that are running, if the price is not allow us to buy, better not forced to buy it

There is no such amount to invest, its depend on ourselves. As long you have your extra money for investment still it will be acceptable. Then if that time you already invested, try to hold it cause the value of bitcoin will goes high which means additional money to your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: