Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 14. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
The amount of investment you should put in Bitcoin depends on your financial capability, we can't put an specific amount because every person has different financial capacity
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
In my opinion, one should not invest more than 30% of the monthly savings. Also, do not make this decision by comparing with a friend.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
April 26, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
I start investing first with a small amount because I have to study first so I will be able to know the risks and if I lose then I only lose a little, after I get profit then I use it for investment again
You are right,you already know the risk involved in investing cryptocurrency.As far as everyone is concern we make it sure that we can profit by our investments that is why we take risk,but it inevitible that it will come to a point that we can't achieve it easily ,theres alot of obstacles in bitcoins success but even if it is happening people still trust on bitcoins effeciency to conquer all those hindrances even if there were manipulation happening bitcoin had remain standing after all these years
Activity: 137
April 26, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
A small amount in trading can make a higher profits if you have knowledge with it. In my opinion, $50 is enough to start trading. I guess I will just hold it and add up a new investment when I got money from either bounty campaigns or in my job. When there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins, I will grab it so that I can start diversifying my portfolio. I will plan to trade next month and I will say that I can do it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
I had an idea and a strategy that I mentioned before on a few topics. You need to invest in all sectors, not only in this sector, but in the first place or in the amount that your next investments will not hurt you depending on your budget. There is no rule to always win, so it is necessary to act with caution.
Activity: 66
April 26, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
I really don't know if others would agree on me. But investments should be as small as possible. The reason for this is  to make yourself more familiar with trading interfaces, steps or procedures. Should you have gain the skill and understanding of the entire process you can then slowly increase your investments. It should be gradual not instant.
Activity: 392
April 26, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
I start investing first with a small amount because I have to study first so I will be able to know the risks and if I lose then I only lose a little, after I get profit then I use it for investment again
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

300 dollars is good to start investing but you are aiming to gain high profit it's better to start the highest amount of initial capital as an investment. The higher the investment capital the higher the profit you earn. But if don't have enough money to used 300 is good to start then try to invest it in the less than 1 dollar coin. Because nowadays coin with less than 1 dollar is much potential to grow in the market cap. Also, it gives you an opportunity to gain high profit in the future through holding it as an investment.
Activity: 8
April 26, 2018, 09:41:22 AM
What percentage of your weekly wage or net worth are you willing to kiss goodbye? That's the only metric that counts really. I started off with a couple of hundred quid and then went from there.

Are you looking for long term gains or do you want to get out rapidly with some profit?

The first priority of any investment strategy should be to maximize return while hedging against risk, thus there is nothing more important than protecting your capital.
From the lens of a new disruptive technology Cryptocurrencies such as Bitconi are barely scratching the surface. They are here to disrupt the traditional capital markets.
So you shouldn't invest more than what you can afford to lose but consider hedging against bad monetary policy with cryptos.

I remember, someone was telling that the bitcoin has become essentially a "religion" because people believe the values are assets and that is why the value appreciates. If one day the belief system collapses, the whole game will or would collapse  as well.
Activity: 476
April 26, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
It's true. How much are you willing to lose? Investments carries a huge risk and those risks you much take. True you could earn a boat load of money from investing, but inversely you could stand to lose all of it. I know of someone who just invests 20% of his monthly salary. But risking is half the battle, you must know what you're getting into. Learn the trends, watch for dips, wait for increases and most of al hold on to your coins for dear life.
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
It depends on how much guts you have. How much you can accept losing as investing is not always a win win. Be open to all the posibilities but be positive.
Activity: 63
April 26, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
always consider you daily income before opening up an investment. it is better to budget your money wisely. investing is always a win or lose. better be open to every posibilities. nit all people are lucky in investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

it depends on you how many you gototova to invest and lose? each investment is some kind of risk therefore probably ask yourself the main issue (how many you are ready to lose?) and you will precisely know how many to put finance.
April 26, 2018, 01:33:45 AM
I recommend spending about $ 1000 on the first coin. You should consider it as a tuition fee for you to understand the market and gain experience. You should not invest too little, so the profit is not much but the hole is also not sorry. That does not make sense. Ok?
April 26, 2018, 01:19:03 AM
There are no specific figures for your investment. You need to calculate the unit price of the coin that you intend to buy and multiply the amount of money you are buying new money to invest. And at one time, invest in 3 different coin.
Activity: 57
April 26, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
If you are a first time market participant but have not experienced, you immediately put in a large amount from a few hundred million or even a billion or more each time you lose will affect your psychology . So I advise you to raise your investment slowly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
I think, to invest in bitcoin can be adjusted with the funds we have, if as a beginner can use a little amount first to learn, after you can do right and earn profit then you can use a larger amount but do not put all your money in one place
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
Small amount going to make small profit, but if that is the amount you can afford to lose then go for it, the bigger is better for investment and there no limit for investing, it is just the amount you willing to spend to look for profit.

we can always start as small, maybe we can re-invest the interest earned until we reached the desired principal, big capital is hard to produce unless you are rich, that is why rich people get richer a hundred times than the small time investors. lucky are those who has a huge capital to invest.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with starting with a small amount. Of course you won't be aiming for big profits immediately. There will come a time for that. Little profits could go a long way but the experience you'll acquire is what's going to be more important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
April 23, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
Small amount going to make small profit, but if that is the amount you can afford to lose then go for it, the bigger is better for investment and there no limit for investing, it is just the amount you willing to spend to look for profit.

we can always start as small, maybe we can re-invest the interest earned until we reached the desired principal, big capital is hard to produce unless you are rich, that is why rich people get richer a hundred times than the small time investors. lucky are those who has a huge capital to invest.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
Investment is always a risk. You need to have nerves of steel and a balanced psyche to withstand any jump. The roof can go not only from the collapse of the stock exchange and the loss of all the money, but also from the big earnings, which is easy to merge into thin air. If you are a gambler, then investing is not your business!
Pages:
Jump to: