Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 15. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 12:00:42 AM
The fitable amount to invest depend on the amount of money you have and kind of investment you will choose. There are some way to invest like trading, gambling or ICO project, with trading and ICO project I think you should invest more than 100$ at least if you want to make good profit everyday but with gambling I think you shouldn't invest to much cause it's too risky .
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 10:59:29 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

For Investment of money to BTC no amount required any as you want anywhere you belong as long as there is a wallet provider in your area just make a fund in your wallet then you convert to BTC for trading any as you want even  a small amount of money. go!
but the best is just invest your money to BTC in a big amount so that your capital will become 5 times  after several weeks or month. but remember before you go an investment try to look at the Black chain market because the past several month the price value are to much lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
I think that depends on the financial ability and how much he can effectively take risks. I do agree that there should always be percentage of one's income to put upon on investments that if they lose it, it can be easily recovered.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 22, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
I think it all depends on your monthly income and how many of though money you spending per week. If we talking about investment in bitcoin, then I think normal amount to start is 1000$. For altcoins around 100$ - 250$, in this way, you won't lose much and at the same time, if their price will up, you will make a good profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

it is unspecified, free, want as much as we invest, the bigger we invest, the more profits we can in the future.
Even you start with a minimum amount; it will help you learn a lot from trading and waiting till its time to sell. Actually a new guy in the market should invest a minimum amount and not all his money because at times, the value of the coin you invest in falls dramatically and an impatient new guy might think of the technology as a scam etc. This stops him from investing further and deprives him of the bounties of the technology. No money is little to invest. Go for it. Keep the long term thing in mind. Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 21, 2018, 09:27:14 AM
What type of investment are you talking about. But if you're talking about mining I'm going to invest $300. It has a great return for beginners. Then re-enter again to double the income and have a passive income. What else good strategy that I need to do besides trading.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

It depends on your capacity and how much are you willing to risk as your investment. Remember that investing is risky, that is why you should just invest the amount of money that you are can afford to lose. Never put all your money in just one investment, diversify, and if possible do not gamble a big amount if you are not confident with your investment.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 21, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

The amount is always depend on you, if you want to earn huge profit, probably you need to invest big amount (bigger is better,) better to invest what you can afford to loss, risky but very profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
April 21, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

it is unspecified, free, want as much as we invest, the bigger we invest, the more profits we can in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 16, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Its better to invest on cryptocurrency you are interested depending on how much capital you have today or wait for a huge dumping price in the market before investing to earn more profit, investing is a very good way to earn more profit and start trading in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 16, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Whatever amount you go for , always use stop loss. One of the basic techniques used in trading is stop loss . When you see that a particular trade is giving losses, you put a limit on it. If the value goes below it, the investment needs to be withdrawn. This technique helps you to avoid huge losses and manage a losing trade effectively.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
March 26, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

If you like to be rich then you invest big amount in bitcoin, go for trading or mining so that money will easily come to your way. Because people have hardwork in life successful us easy to reach. Important is you are not greedy, and be kind to others.
This is a matter of fact that whosoever wants big money as output, the input must be tremendous. If you are investing a low capital and then expecting some huge money coming to you, better is to wake up as soon as possible. And like you said, for this output, one mustn’t be greedy because if this factor comes in the game, everything will be demolished sooner or later.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 23, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
I never calculate this as direct amount but when it comes to the giving advice to anyone who is new to Bitcoin then I ask them to raise money by saving and avoiding wastage. The best way to invest in Bitcoin is not putting the money of bread and butter but to invest the money by avoiding coke and beer. One should do his own research before getting into cryptocurrency market and take decisions based on his research and his risk bearing capacity.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 23, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
That's a risk you should consider taking before jumping in and investing to cryptocurrencies. You should be aware of the volatility of cryptos in the market that anytime the price could drop a notch or in vice versa. If you will make a thorough research to your potential investment, then you should know possible scenarios that could happen to it and take it to your account that you will know what to do by then.
I agree to that. We should know what are the possible scenarios to happen by doing research, a lot. That is the best way to lower the risk and have a higher chance of making a lot of money through years of holding the cryptocurrency that we will choose, in fact, it is not only applicable to cryptocurrency but also for the other investment that we can do like in stock market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 22, 2018, 11:44:08 PM
Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
That's a risk you should consider taking before jumping in and investing to cryptocurrencies. You should be aware of the volatility of cryptos in the market that anytime the price could drop a notch or in vice versa. If you will make a thorough research to your potential investment, then you should know possible scenarios that could happen to it and take it to your account that you will know what to do by then.
Activity: 398
March 22, 2018, 11:35:24 PM
You think making money is easy. Things are not that simple. Maybe it's just luck. The market has gone through many adjustments and the ability to increase assets increasingly difficult. It will take a lot of knowledge and it is better to listen to more information.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
50 euro is enough to start if thats what you can risk, if you get lucky and bought a really good coin or token and in a year its price became 10$ each and you only bought it like 30 sats each then you are very lucky. I know its kinda impossible but i was able to experience it before check the price of mrai before and mrai this yearcand youll know it.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 22, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

If you like to be rich then you invest big amount in bitcoin, go for trading or mining so that money will easily come to your way. Because people have hardwork in life successful us easy to reach. Important is you are not greedy, and be kind to others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
March 22, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

The amount will depend entirely on what you can afford, however with the growth in the market cap at the end of the previous year it is very unlikely that you'll be able to make a lot of money with just a few hundred dollars, each time the market cap rises you need more and more money in order to buy the very same coins, make an effort to save as much money as you can before entering the market and then only invest a small portion of it for a few months see if you can deal with the volatility of the market if you can't then you just avoided making a huge mistake.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 08:48:03 PM
If you want to play safe you can get in with a small amount on a coin you think has a great future, then trade up with it and by investing and reinvesting you can get a nice amount. You can also try ICO's especially if their dev has already lauched another succesfull coin or why not some AD's
Pages:
Jump to: