Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 11. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
No one demands you on how much you will invest as long as your willing to risk on the amount of your investment.Remeber the bigger you invest the bigger you earn if your not willing to invest big amount you could start with smaller one its really depends on you,You could invest in different but just make sure its real and worth it and while investing you could still join bounties and airdrops.success is always in you hand
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:40:26 PM
As a beginner sometimes crossed the idea that to get big profits then have to start something with a large scale as well. It is not so if it's in crypto. That the more you put money on a large scale then as much as that you will also lose. So, I think it would be safer if beginners put money on a small scale as a first step in investing.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 14, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
I suggest you pick the amount you can afford to lose, $300 its a lot but if you're ready to lose that then why not, though i suggest you try to scatter those amounts if you're planning on investing on Altcoins, follow the sayings "never put all the eggs in one basket" you won't go wrong with that and by the way try doing some research first, plan everything.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 10:14:25 PM
With $ 50 you get a profit though not too much, but that depends on how your coin chooses if you choose a coin for $ 1 but is very unfortunate if the coins you get are very few. You should look for a stable and inexpensive coin for you to invest, although the price is cheap you can get a 2x profit if the coin you choose is stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 14, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
If your just want ty try yourself in cryptoinvestment then the amount doesen't really matter. For the first time you can take even 20$ and start traiding. When you will make for example extra 70% of your first deposit you can add more serious amounts of your money. It seems tobe the safest way.
Activity: 364
May 14, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

I think the amount of investment that you should invest is the amount of which you are ready to lose, it so so hard to see if your investment is gonna grow or it would just deflate, much more in the cryptoworld where coins are highly volatile, the risk of losing your investment is very high or should I say higher than actually gaining or having your return. So, just invest the amount of which you are willing to lose.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
May 14, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I am starting trade on cryptocurrency with only $100. After I understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, i am adding more. But i think, not matter how much money we use, if we put our money on right coin, we can double our money more faster.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Before you invest, you can learn about bitcoin. You can acquire knowledge from the forum. You can see the coinmarketcap. Then you can understand the amount of money you invested. However, you can invest in altcoin of $200. I think $1000 is better then. Then you can buy ETH and other altcoin. The more you invest, the more you will benefit.
Activity: 122
May 14, 2018, 04:23:43 PM
Being new to this sector, currently I started with keeping 10% of my investment capital towards Cryptocurrencies and new ICOs.
Most of the investment money is going towards Bitcoin at the moment and very few in altcoins and negligible in ICOs.
I learned many ICO turns scam so kind off hesitating before moving ahead.

I think do not be afraid when investing, risk is always there and you have to beat the risks that exist.
I first played bitcoin investment using a little $ 150 capital but I am pursuing to always take advantage of bitcoin price movements so that I can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
May 14, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Of course invest the money that you can still live after.
 It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
Risk taking factor is very important part of a successful businessman of investor but again, we need to do proper research and development before taking any kind of risk. People take risks when it is worth taking it. If you are pretty much confident about your coin and you know it will return you more than what you are investing, go for it. Otherwise play with that amount which does not make huge difference in its absence.
If you act in this way, then all activities in the field of crypto-currency are similar to discrimination. After all, it is on discrimination that we spend insignificant sums of money. But if you think about serious investments and earnings, then your capital for trade or investment should be more serious.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
Risk taking factor is very important part of a successful businessman of investor but again, we need to do proper research and development before taking any kind of risk. People take risks when it is worth taking it. If you are pretty much confident about your coin and you know it will return you more than what you are investing, go for it. Otherwise play with that amount which does not make huge difference in its absence.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
May 14, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

actually, you only need a decent amount of investment and not a very high capital because if you cannot handle the pressure then you might also sell all your coins immediately so the best thing to do is just learn how the market works before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 448
May 14, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

investment means you have to use money that you do not need. such as money that is indeed the result of profit from work, essentially do not use the results of your needs for investment

For me it doesn't matter how much what matters most is that you tried to. Many of is are afraid to take the risk however those who are not afraid are the ones who were able to get a chance to get rich.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

investment means you have to use money that you do not need. such as money that is indeed the result of profit from work, essentially do not use the results of your needs for investment
Activity: 256
May 14, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
I think it is all about how willing you are and ready to lose your money, for me if you are a beginner €50 is too much to make and that is already painful to many if losing is what awaits of them ahead of their new activity in crypto world. That is why if I were you I rather not put too much since you are just new to that. This is a practical first move as a newly born crypto currency investor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
It’s a risk that you should be willing to take if you want to make some money because almost every investment is a risk but you have to be willing to take some risks if you are to make some profits because that’s what investments are all about.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Its fluctuating value makes it impossible for you to put all your money and invest in bitcoins. Can-can, when the price falls then lost all the money you have invested.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
May 14, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
A year ago $ 200 was a serious investment for me. My first ICO was Tezos - not the most successful))) Then I was more fortunate with Tierion. Now for me 1000-2000 dollars is a normal contribution. Over time, there is more confidence in the cryptocurrency industry and an understanding of what needs to be done.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 04:33:59 AM
Hello, if you want to invest in the crypto currency you have to decide for yourself the amount of financial resources that you will not be sorry to lose.
Activity: 308
May 14, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
The amount of investment is depend on each people fortune that they could let it go when its loses. When you think that 300 could be good, reflect that to your income, saving for emergency need, etc. When you already good with 300, then settled it. I suggest don't buy in 1 big order of that 300, buy some when the bar red, and hold some incase for further down so you could still buy more coin. Again, the amount of investment is yours to decide that is good or no based on your fortune.
Pages:
Jump to: