Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 12. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
For now I do not have money for investment and what I did in order to earn bitcoin is I am joining signature campaign as well as bounty campaigns that really pays bitcoins and alts. I am trying hard to work in this forum in order to earn more bitcoins and I will save some of it and trade and I will spend the rest. I really want to invest in bitcoin because I really believe this could give me a brighter future that is why I am working here anything in this forum.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:12:42 AM
Either to be honest.
Activity: 151
May 14, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
Because I am too afraid of the risk of loss that I have to face, I will invest in a small scale and nominal. I allocate 10-15% of my basic salary. I think that's enough as my part-time job in crypto
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
It depends on how much money you put in. Because the maximum value of investment rules is unlimited, because the more you invest, the many advantages you get will become Numbers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

You can invest a small amount on the market because the prices of cryptocurrency today is still profitable due to the value that keeps on increasing as the time goes by so i think that investing a small amount is also good for people with just a small amount of income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
Any finansist will envy you because 1000% is nearly unbelivable especially without a credit leverage. You will earn 500 if btc is 50k$ do you think it is possibe?

I would agree that the higher the investments the higher the profit will be earned. If this will be successful then retirement is already funded. But there is a higher risk involve. The thing is are you willing to take that risk and lose or take the risk and be rich.

It is a hard decision making in terms of money or investment specialially in crypto currency, because it's volatile. But in my part I invest an amount which is affordable to lost. But since the crypto now is successfully increased so nothing to be worry with our investment.
There is nothing to think too much I think one should invest as much as he can afford to earn not to lose, as you are investing small because you are afraid of lose so don’t think about lose as negative thinking has dropped a lot of investors, it is good to think positive and then all positive things will start to happen with you, I am trying to invest as much as I can invest as price is really good and affordable so I am investing fearlessly.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
May 12, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Of course invest the money that you can still live after.
 It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:16:12 PM
It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

Saya pikir Ada banyak risiko tetapi Anda ingin melihatnya. Semua orang di sini mengambilnya dan itulah mengapa hadiahnya berpotensi sangat tinggi atau tidak ada.
Jika itu akan menyebabkan Anda sedih maka Anda tidak perlu memasukkan uang. Itu bisa terjadi kapan saja. Orang yang menaruh uang di akhir tahun 2013 harus menunggu lebih dari tiga tahun untuk mencapai titik impas. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 11, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
I believe the amount doesn't matter, the important thing is take the leap and start. Then once you are already in the game, the important thing now is consistency. It is very important that you are consistent in adding to your investment, no matter how small it is as long as you add consistently, it will still go big, more that you expected. That is still better that just one time big time investing then the investment will just be inactive, it is best that you add whenever you can, additional tip, buy whenever the market is dry or the price is low, you will get a greater return from it since you bought it at a lower price.
Activity: 95
May 11, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
Any finansist will envy you because 1000% is nearly unbelivable especially without a credit leverage. You will earn 500 if btc is 50k$ do you think it is possibe?

I would agree that the higher the investments the higher the profit will be earned. If this will be successful then retirement is already funded. But there is a higher risk involve. The thing is are you willing to take that risk and lose or take the risk and be rich.

It is a hard decision making in terms of money or investment specialially in crypto currency, because it's volatile. But in my part I invest an amount which is affordable to lost. But since the crypto now is successfully increased so nothing to be worry with our investment.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

When you make investment it is not necessary how much you are going to invest as long as you can afford to make that investment. But the question is, are you willing this amount to lost? So, it is better to invest with enough money to start with whatever happens. Investors usually enter in the business for the amount they are willing to lost.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
Do not let people discourage you.

Initially started with 20€, I saw the value of a bitcoin increased significantly and realized how much money I could make by investing more.

It is currently a red period for me and yet the total of my asset is worth x2 my initial investment.

Crypto currency is a rising market, do not let people tell you the opposite.

Peace  Grin
I think its depend on investors if they have a lot money for investment so they can buy but if they have little bit amount for investment so it will never wrong because bitcoin price is increasable and they will always get a lot profit, so bitcoin is a best opportunity to make your life more comfortable and that's why your future will also secure by its profit.
Activity: 21
May 09, 2018, 05:30:20 PM
Do not let people discourage you.

Initially started with 20€, I saw the value of a bitcoin increased significantly and realized how much money I could make by investing more.

It is currently a red period for me and yet the total of my asset is worth x2 my initial investment.

Crypto currency is a rising market, do not let people tell you the opposite.

Peace  Grin
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 05:25:04 PM
Any amount your willing to let go. Investment is a gamble you don't know if you will lose or win unless you try, so its fair to start on a tolerable amount.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

is enough if you will add regularly every week or every month, regardless of the price you invest if your plan for the long term it is good because in the next few years the price will increase.
Activity: 31
May 08, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
The amount of investment discusses the pre-money assessment. However, other aspects need to be fully understood when raising money in a competitive environment with large VC funds. It is that the pre-money valuation increases with the amount of money raised if everything else remains constant. This is very important when considering large VC funds because they have a lot of money to work on.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 08:28:21 PM
My first investment was about $400. However, I did it over a course of few weeks. Bought $50 worth of BTC on a weekly basis.
Even though it is a small amount of money, it is a great strategy for you to get a lot of bitcoin in total after you do that regular investing and to be honest, that is one of the best type of investing is to do it regularly and it doesn't matter if you are investing big or small because it is all about consistency that will pay off after a few years.

Yeah, definitely. Dollar cost averaging is one of the best ways to do any sort of investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 07:22:24 PM
it is very risky specially when you don't have an experience and knowledge in investment.
Risk the money that you know you can continue if you lose. Investment is not stable you don't know what will happen next. It can move fast with in 24hours.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
Invest the money you can kiss goodbye and you will not wail when you lose.
It is a risky and if you are willing to take the risk just to make profit be sure that you can move on on the amount you would lose.
Pages:
Jump to: