Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed] - page 3. (Read 84195 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
Yes I have always and will always support transparency and listening to the investors voices.
The problem is how to set it up.
//DeaDTerra

Sounds like you need a private club.
Just get a website and it's invite only. To see anything you need to log in.

Make it so that there is no way to sign up. Just create accounts manually and hand them out to trusted investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I'd imagine many would be happy to participate on trust so long as there is the balance of regular status/strategy/forecast reporting and an occassional 3rd party audit of the fund(s). Perhaps even a fund charter, governance and voter rights.

Would you consider such structures and protocols?
Yes I have always and will always support transparency and listening to the investors voices.
//DeaDTerra

What exactly do you want to set up?
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I'd imagine many would be happy to participate on trust so long as there is the balance of regular status/strategy/forecast reporting and an occassional 3rd party audit of the fund(s). Perhaps even a fund charter, governance and voter rights.

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

donator
Can happily confirm receipt of payment.

Clearly DT has shown much patience, integrity and honesty in his management of this fund. All credit to him.

I'd be willing to consider putting my fund "profits" into another DT managed/controlled fund.

Send details.

I believe it's full.  I missed out too  Grin
I do not have another investment fund but I will post here if I need capital for some private funded projects.
I am looking into creating a private investment group,
I want to find a format where I can let people invest with me without having any legal liability.
I was thinking some kind of gpg signed investment fund where you invest your Bitcoin for a minimum of half a year and you can't withdraw without notice, that way I don't have to keep a withdraw buffer.
A small core group of investors who trust me is probably the best way to go.
If anyone have a suggestion of a format for this then please do comment Smiley
//DeaDTerra

BitFunder does have the ability to list private assets. Maybe Ukto could take this a step further and make sure trades don't report to bots or otherwise show up. It's also possible that an existing exchange could create a private duplicate of itself (maybe on the Tor network, like SR or such, dunno if that's hard to use).
I don't want to be anonymous or under ground per say.
I just don't want to be legally liable.
I have proven myself enough, pure trust should be enough for anyone who would want to join this investment club, no legal contracts or such just trust Smiley
Though I think that might be hard to achieve in practice.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Clearly DT has shown much patience, integrity and honesty in his management of this fund. All credit to him.

I'd be willing to consider putting my fund "profits" into another DT managed/controlled fund.

Send details.

I do not have another investment fund but I will post here if I need capital for some private funded projects.
I want to find a format where I can let people invest with me without having any legal liability.
I was thinking some kind of gpg signed investment fund where you invest your Bitcoin for a minimum of half a year and you can't withdraw without notice, that way I don't have to keep a withdraw buffer.
//DeaDTerra

BitFunder does have the ability to list private assets. Maybe Ukto could take this a step further and make sure trades don't report to bots or otherwise show up. It's also possible that an existing exchange could create a private duplicate of itself (maybe on the Tor network, like SR or such, dunno if that's hard to use).
donator

Send details.

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Send details.

Activity: 23

Send details.
donator
Project investments has been completed.
//DeaDTerra
I don't understand. Could you elaborate on this a bit?
I posted about a private project that needed funding, I got the funding after about 3 minute Wink
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
//DeaDTerra
I don't understand. Could you elaborate on this a bit?
Activity: 21
Everything came through, I got 5.8 BTC from a 5 BTC investment. Nice steady profit.

I just wanted to give you a BIG thank you for being so patient and helpful over the time I've invested with GBF, and for treating me with just as much care as you would a large investor.
donator
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 89
according to my wallet all transactions should now have been sent out and confirmed!
//DeaDTerra

Payout received, awesome job DeaDTerra!

Received mine as well! 25% profit overall. Thanks so much for the amazing work Smiley
Activity: 31
according to my wallet all transactions should now have been sent out and confirmed!
//DeaDTerra

Payout received, awesome job DeaDTerra!
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
Some 11% for me. Thank you!  Grin

[...] (I will ofc pay out whatever we get in beyond this point but it will probably only be a small sum).[...]

What does ofc stand for?

of course
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
Some 11% for me. Thank you!  Grin

[...] (I will ofc pay out whatever we get in beyond this point but it will probably only be a small sum).[...]

What does ofc stand for?
Activity: 95
10557.516 BTC has been paid out in total.

For anyone else who was confused like me, and also for clarity, I believe that this is the total payout of the fund since it announced it was closing, including the partial payouts received in November, February and March. As a result, if you're using the investor list to work out the fraction of this number you'll be getting, the most recent payout will be about 80% of the figure you calculate.

Regardless, thanks DeaDTerra. Even though I joined the fund at about the worst time possible, I still made a net profit of a few coins. It feels like a lot more than that, however, as I'd written these coins off as lost. Thanks again for being as transparent as you have been about the whole process.
This is indeed the case, I added all the payout to get to total paid Smiley
8450 Bitcoins was paid in the latest payment.
//DeaDTerra

Still hasn't cleared up my confusion (maybe I'm missing something obvious). I'm still missing some coins. I'll send DeadTerra an email.

Edit: Problem has been solved. Good job DeaDTerra! Thanks so much for all the trouble.
Activity: 39
I was prepared for a loss, got nice profit, recived payment confirmed

http://soshable.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Thank you Terra !
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Payment well received. At the end I got a 8% profit.
Considering the mess with GLBSE this is almost unbelievable.  Grin

Thanks  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: