Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed] - page 2. (Read 84195 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
Teramining is closing on July 28th. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7725015

Should we expect a payout from GBF after the last Teramining dividend?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
I guess we have a closing date for GBF:

[...]

The teramining contract officially starts tomorrow August 26th, 2013 and will run through May 26th, 2014. This term is guaranteed even if the equipment costs more to run than it is making for Teraminers.

[...]
donator
Activity: 1064
DeadTerra,

Great to see project of that range in your hands. I invested some coins already. Wish you best luck!

Regards,
Lenny
Thank you very much Smiley
Some new announcements has gone out.
We have answered another Q and A.
We have also added a public investor protection clause similar to the one ASICMINER had in their IPO.
More announcements to come so stay tuned.
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
DeadTerra,

Great to see project of that range in your hands. I invested some coins already. Wish you best luck!

Regards,
Lenny
donator
Hi guys!
I have launched my biggest project so far,
A 500 Thash farm powered by HashFast.
For the IPO information and more details go here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfunder-icedrillasic-ipo-235-thash-mining-operation-powered-by-hashfast-269216
//DeaDTerra

Please give us an update in the same thread why 40% of the shares for managment..
An FAQ is being prepared to answer all the questions which have been asked when I was sleeping Smiley
Be patient.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hi guys!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfunder-icedrillasic-ipo-235-thash-mining-operation-powered-by-hashfast-269216
//DeaDTerra

Please give us an update in the same thread why 40% of the shares for managment..
donator
Hi guys!
//DeaDTerra
donator
So what comes around with teramining? Hell, can we expect additional payout(s)?
We have yet to be upgraded with the free teramining upgrade.
It is possible that it will be enough for a final payment.
//DeaDTerra

I thought we got the paid upgrade.   Huh

I have talked to James and we should be fine with the upgrade even though we did not make the deadline.
//DeaDTerra

Please clarify.

BTW, Cognitive is hitting all time highs today!   Grin   Cool    Grin
No,
I didn't see a point in spending money when the fund was shutting down instead I used the money for payouts.
Also I don't think it would have been such a good deal, I am happy with the free upgrade.

He put up a deadline, we missed it by a couple of days. We were still okay to get the free upgrade.
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
//DeaDTerra

I thought we got the paid upgrade.   Huh

I have talked to James and we should be fine with the upgrade even though we did not make the deadline.
//DeaDTerra

Please clarify.

BTW, Cognitive is hitting all time highs today!   Grin   Cool    Grin
donator
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
legendary
yes its on sale for $150k.    Cool
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Well he said he is selling it on ebay though... And the next 20 are still in the heavens
legendary
For sure, I don't think these dividends will give a big payout but Giga now has his frist 500Gh/z mini-rig. So it could payout better then expected.

I'm getting my hopes up and indulging some unabashed optimism.  Who's with me?   Cool

Source:

Teramining will be reopened when I can cover current the full hashrate of current Teraminers.  This is just the beginning as we have 20 more 500Gh/s units to receive.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250

We still have some Gigamining shares in this fund. They are not available to sell and will mine till the contract is over.
Don't now how much this will earn the fund be the fact that it is coming online now is great Smiley

That is interesting!  However, wasn't ASICMINER by far the largest share of our wealth?

For sure, I don't think these dividends will give a big payout but Giga now has his frist 500Gh/z mini-rig. So it could payout better then expected.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

We still have some Gigamining shares in this fund. They are not available to sell and will mine till the contract is over.
Don't now how much this will earn the fund be the fact that it is coming online now is great Smiley

That is interesting!  However, wasn't ASICMINER by far the largest share of our wealth?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250

legendary
I'd imagine many would be happy to participate on trust so long as there is the balance of regular status/strategy/forecast reporting and an occassional 3rd party audit of the fund(s). Perhaps even a fund charter, governance and voter rights.

Would you consider such structures and protocols?
Yes I have always and will always support transparency and listening to the investors voices.
The problem is how to set it up.
//DeaDTerra

No doubt you have all of our emails.  Maybe it would be worth it to send out a message, no doubt some of us have experience in that field.
Pages:
Jump to: