Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed] - page 4. (Read 84195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Wow colored me impressed just went through some old posts on this thread and Amazing perseverance
If you ever start another project will be watching
And Congrats Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Received Smiley

Including all previous dividends and payouts, looks like I got out about 8% profit on the coins what I invested. Not too shabby for a year's time. Not too shabby at all.

Thanks for all your hard work on setting things straight DT! Things looked awful grim after the GLBSE business, but I think this all panned out far, far better than anyone expected. What a crazy ride it's been.  Cheesy

Cheers!
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
according to my wallet all transactions should now have been sent out and confirmed!
//DeaDTerra
donator
is all of this officially closed or are things like giga & co considered pending ?
Some things are still pending, of which will slowly stack up for one more payout, but the fund can basically be considered closed.
As no significant sum will probably be recovered (I will ofc pay out whatever we get in beyond this point but it will probably only be a small sum).
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
is all of this officially closed or are things like giga & co considered pending ?
donator
Does anyone have contacts at Bitcoin Magazine? It would be really cool to see an article about the successful closing of GBF and an interview with Ludvig...
That might be a bit more then I deserve but I am happy to give an interview if there's interest.
//DeaDTerra
donator
10557.516 BTC has been paid out in total.

For anyone else who was confused like me, and also for clarity, I believe that this is the total payout of the fund since it announced it was closing, including the partial payouts received in November, February and March. As a result, if you're using the investor list to work out the fraction of this number you'll be getting, the most recent payout will be about 80% of the figure you calculate.

Regardless, thanks DeaDTerra. Even though I joined the fund at about the worst time possible, I still made a net profit of a few coins. It feels like a lot more than that, however, as I'd written these coins off as lost. Thanks again for being as transparent as you have been about the whole process.
This is indeed the case, I added all the payout to get to total paid Smiley
8450 Bitcoins was paid in the latest payment.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Good job with the GBF!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
One of my the most successfully Bitcoin investments. Thanks!
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
oh my God !
The only investment in Bitcoin that did not go bust. Totally surreal. An outlier of mega proportion.
9 months after having requested the withdraw..
Time to make a paper wallet Smiley

In this one payment, I received more than I put in into the Fund;
Activity: 177

For anyone else who was confused like me, and also for clarity, I believe that this is the total payout of the fund since it announced it was closing, including the partial payouts received in November, February and March. As a result, if you're using the investor list to work out the fraction of this number you'll be getting, the most recent payout will be about 80% of the figure you calculate.

Regardless, thanks DeaDTerra. Even though I joined the fund at about the worst time possible, I still made a net profit of a few coins. It feels like a lot more than that, however, as I'd written these coins off as lost. Thanks again for being as transparent as you have been about the whole process.
Activity: 139
Does anyone have contacts at Bitcoin Magazine? It would be really cool to see an article about the successful closing of GBF and an interview with Ludvig...
Activity: 139
This is 46.3% above the closing value of the fund.
According to my calculations most people should have made a profit around 5-15% in BTC depending when you got into the fund and up to 60 times your USD investment (also dependent on when you invested).
All in all, I would like to say that this was a happy story Smiley
Thank you all for the trust,
Thank you for understanding all the delays,
Thank you for forgiving my mistakes and letting me learn,
Thank you for knowledge and experience you have given me.

Overall this has been a great journey for me, I have learnt a lot and gotten to know a lot of people, of which some I am now close friends with.
Even though this chapter of my Bitcoin journey is over, a next one begins.
On the 7th of June I will be going over to 100% Bitcoin as the school term finishes.
I have already gotten some work offers but if you have some cool project you want to share, or some cool projects you think I could help with then please contact me!

Best Regards
Ludvig

That'll do pig, that'll do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

Seriously though, this has probably been the best investment product in Bitcoin history; we floated many ventures AND still made a profit in the end despite so many of them exploding. Kudos.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
This is 46.3% above the closing value of the fund.
According to my calculations most people should have made a profit around 5-15% in BTC depending when you got into the fund and up to 60 times your USD investment (also dependent on when you invested).
All in all, I would like to say that this was a happy story Smiley
Thank you all for the trust,
Thank you for understanding all the delays,
Thank you for forgiving my mistakes and letting me learn,
Thank you for knowledge and experience you have given me.

Overall this has been a great journey for me, I have learnt a lot and gotten to know a lot of people, of which some I am now close friends with.
Even though this chapter of my Bitcoin journey is over, a next one begins.
On the 7th of June I will be going over to 100% Bitcoin as the school term finishes.
I have already gotten some work offers but if you have some cool project you want to share, or some cool projects you think I could help with then please contact me!

Best Regards
Ludvig

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Wait, so I'm a bit confused. I received only a partial payout (about 5 hours ago). If I read the post by DeadTerra correctly, we are receiving a complete payout of our investment? I still need a few more Bitcoins then.

Sorry if this post is a bit premature. Just excited to get my coins back.
Activity: 210
Mine is in limbo also. I can't wait Cheesy
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It sounds like I should be concerned at this point that I've seen no final-payout transactions on my Gamma address, DeadTerra? I received the two partial payouts in February and March without a problem...

Mine too is still is limbo.  Patience is a virtue but I'm just too giddy   Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Received my payout. Nice going DeaDTerra, I'm glad everything became awesome after all!
Activity: 234
AKA: Justmoon

Received my payout. Including all previous payouts, I received ~334 BTC. Based on my single 250 BTC, April 2012 investment, I made a ~34% profit (in BTC) or ~3280% (in USD). Not bad for just over a year, not bad at all. Smiley

Big props to DeaDTerra for being reliable and trustworthy despite a very difficult environment.
Activity: 177
It sounds like I should be concerned at this point that I've seen no final-payout transactions on my Gamma address, DeadTerra? I received the two partial payouts in February and March without a problem...

Same here so my guess/hope is they are still going out.  Wink
There are currently some unconfirmed that do not show up in blockchain.info,
Please be patient they have been sent out but have yet to reach your node.
//DeaDTerra

If you say it's coming, that's fine by me. Thanks for the reassurance.
Pages:
Jump to: