Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 3. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Investing in education is always the best in life..with a good education you can use it in how to work in bitcoin. It will easy to invest in bitcoin if you have a good education because it will easy for you to manupulate the system of bitcoin.
Yeah education is the one of most basic need of human but I think w should invest in bitcoin for the first to get a better and high quality of education, all educational system needs a lot of money so if you will invest your money to bitcoin so later on you will have something saved to invest in education as it will get you better education, so for me my first choice is investing in bitcoin and then in education.

Its like chicken and egg, who is first. But i think education is important element to understand bitcoin. With education and knowledge, we have right direction to invest and i am believe bitcoin is good long term investment
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
I chose investment in both. I see that these two types of investment are very important at this time. so, when you can choose both, why do you have to choose one. well, but if it's for one concentration, I might choose education.
Agree if you can choose both of them why do you only have 1? investment in education is very important because of that it will make your knowledge and skills even better, besides that if you have residual money it is certainly not a matter of dividing capital into bitcoin investment
Well, both really have very good benefits, so it's very difficult to choose one. well, bitcoin will support the development of education. well, we have to be able to take advantage of these two things, because I think that is unity.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
I chose investment in both. I see that these two types of investment are very important at this time. so, when you can choose both, why do you have to choose one. well, but if it's for one concentration, I might choose education.
Agree if you can choose both of them why do you only have 1? investment in education is very important because of that it will make your knowledge and skills even better, besides that if you have residual money it is certainly not a matter of dividing capital into bitcoin investment
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
investment in both areas are very prudent, but if given the chance to make a choice, i will rather invest in education that guarantees a secured future, i mean if we are not educated enough i doubt if we can contribute positively to this platform,  than a volatile coin that goes down today and no one knows when it will rise.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
invest in bitcoin or invest in education if you are under 25 years old should invest in education also if you are 30 years old you should invest in bitcoin or you should invest in the field of economics
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
If you have the best of both worlds, I suggest you invest in both, but if you are only required to choose between the two, I would definitely go for investment in education. Once you have funded on your school, you can apply what you have learned, and you’d be able to have a clearer understanding about investments, bitcoin, cryptocurrency and everything else. You will be able to balance out yourself as well. Since bitcoin is also a learning process even if it is simple, bitcoin is for your future security, but education is for yourself.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
both are important in achieving the future, because education is also the basis for knowledge, while investment in bitcoin will bring about financial changes
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Great knowledge opens up many opportunities for a person. You need to be constantly trained to have many opportunities to improve your own life.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Investing in education is always the best in life..with a good education you can use it in how to work in bitcoin. It will easy to invest in bitcoin if you have a good education because it will easy for you to manupulate the system of bitcoin.
Yeah education is the one of most basic need of human but I think w should invest in bitcoin for the first to get a better and high quality of education, all educational system needs a lot of money so if you will invest your money to bitcoin so later on you will have something saved to invest in education as it will get you better education, so for me my first choice is investing in bitcoin and then in education.
Activity: 86
I am already finished mine so the answer for me is simple, furthermore in my county education high grade is not so important recent days anymore Grin Grin
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Activity: 57
Activity: 98
Education is very broad, actually. You can be educated even not going to school or by the teachings of others. Education is a part of life that teaches us how to cope with our surroundings. Some will prefer education because the of the job qualifications and the opinion of others, especially if you are undergraduate. But what if you are below the poor people? The indigenous tribes, what if you are having a bad time earning your education degree but capable of learning in investing Bitcoin? You see, people of the indigenous tribes are having a bad time in having their educational rights, but if you talk to them about money, they will listen, and eventually ask you to teach them. It is really hard to judge, especially when we talk about the people who spend their entire lives just to fulfill the educational void of their children. Bitcoin can provide the education at the same time the financial support they needed.
Activity: 83
I agree with what you are saying. Investing in the gray matter of man is the most necessary thing of a country that wants to thrive. Only human is the factor to make all. When people are more intelligent, the new world can develop a strong wing.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Education is indeed an investment.In our dynamic world we need to constantly develop and learn something.This is the only way to achieve something in life.This will help to You personally.In order to help his family and his children the best investment of course will be bitcoin.So my answer is to invest in education and bitcoin Cool
Activity: 59
Investment in Education and Bitcoin does not have direct comparison. Human capacity investment or knowledge growth is different from material investment.
Activity: 84
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
Well i think the reason why we invest in education is to be knowlegable enough in all aspects so that when we will apply for a job we can be able go get hired instantly but if you invest in bitcoin you can earn big in few days and i prefer investingvin bitcoin because that's very useful
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Training is vital for everybody in this advanced world so it is must,but I don't consider it as investment,it is simply self development.And numerous countries offers instruction for nothing too so you no compelling reason to spend excessively cash in the event that you are contemplating well.On the other hand the digital currency is speculation and you have to contribute just the sum which is moderate for you so you never need to contribute the cash which is required for your investigations.
Activity: 56
I think, it's an important basic skill that we have to study about in life. Investing in education will give us knowledge and skills for the future, and investment in digital money will enable us to better economize on what purpose you should invest in. For your purposes, if your children should invest in education and vice versa, Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: