Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 4. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I think education investment is very important, never underestimate education because our future depends on education, and I always believe that with good education we can improve lives.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.

If the guy finds the money to invest in the education, why cannot he take a little bit to spend it on Bitcoin? Finally, it will be an extra profit, the money that the students need.
Investing in education also needs money to pay fees and you're right why you didn't try bitcoin and that profit you can use to
pay for your college, actually both of them can be done together, depending on your intelligence to manage both
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Why not invest with both? Bitcoin and Education are the best investment we can have. Bitcoin is the best source of income especially in the future, we can earn good amount just like when we invest with our Education, we can have a good job or have a good position in the future and sometimes will be the owner of a company, if we are well educated then we can also have a good attitude to communicate to other people that can also help for your living.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Will for me it will be good if you can do them same. Because bitcoin can pay your tuition in your education thats it will be goos if you both do them. But the bad effect you cant focus on your education or bitcoin.
I am sure that education is very important now but i will still prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can able to became the future so as long as the value of bitcoin is low we should invest now and became very profitable in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Education is always important and a top priority in finding decent work. But today there are many cases of people who are smart and have a high level of education but can not get a good job and achieve financial freedom. If the purpose of life we want to be rich then better bitcoin investment than educational investment. But if the principle of our life in the world is not to seek wealth then educational investment is more mainstream.
Activity: 238
For me, the more logical answer would be first investing with education at equips you and enables you to fulfil your dreams by having a career on a certain field that interests you. Crypto is good could be unstable at times so having multiple plans/options would be better. Crypto will always be waiting.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I am still a student and I more in favor in investing in bitcoin for my education and school needs rather than investing in some educational insurance which has a lot of requirements before you can earn it, but if you will invest in bitcoin there is a fact that your money can be doubled in just a couple of months.
Activity: 50

investment in education is necessary because that knowledge can be used anywhere and anytime. including if we want to apply for a job. if we want to do business we must know the knowledge so that it can succeed. if you want to invest in bitcoin, you will be able to earn income if bitcoin the price soared
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Both are good investments, but I just want to emphasize that education is something that is so valuable to everyone and no amount of money can compare to that, it is not just your ticket to get a job but it is something that your life will depend on, your goals, your dreams, also the honor and pride it can give your parents. I am not saying that it is the only way for people to learn, there are still a lot of things about life that you need to learn outside school but then at least you already have the foundation.

Exactly. And in these days of glory-seeking, a lot of education is just for honor and virtue rather than the information itself. If you look close enough at these "gentlemen clubs" like Harvard, Oxford, Yale, etc. you can see that they mostly are a circle of self-serving narcissists who think that they have superior knowledge and therefore are living in a bubble. What really gets me is how they have been blaming "populism" for everything lately (especially at Davos World Economic Forum) as if the people are their own enemies and don't know how to take care of themselves.

Education is key, but education for self. Not education for certificates, for recognition, for glory, or for mom. Education to improve one's own abilities.
Education should be the first priority in any case. Actually there is a specific time to get education, but trading and investment is something that we cans start at any stage of our life, therefore we should not compromise on education and should give first priority to education.
Activity: 476
Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.

If the guy finds the money to invest in the education, why cannot he take a little bit to spend it on Bitcoin? Finally, it will be an extra profit, the money that the students need.
Activity: 152
yeah, education and science are more important than money.
there is a saying that "give him fish then you will eat him one day, but teach him to fish then you will him forever".prioritize education. especially for your child
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
bitcoin investment is more profitable than investment in education, with investments in bitcoin can benefit when prices rise and many people buy bitcoins.
But in my opinion, first to invest in bitcoin, you still need to have knowledge of the money market, otherwise you will lose money in this risky market. And that is education, you need to invest in education first, then invest in bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Opportunities:

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

The Time of Your Life  

Decision-Making Leverage

Career Boost

Future Security

Thank you!  

In my opinion, investing in education and investing in economics are two opposite things. Every class, every age, has priority in education. You can not take the benefits of a coin to compare with the benefits of education. You can only compare gold with bitcoin or bitcoin with dollars
Activity: 344
I think investing in education is mandatory for everyone. Because education is very important for everyone's future. So investment in education is more important to me. And investing in is additional, I say like that because it's not an obligation in my opinion. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Like the OP Education is everybody's right in other to revolves with the technology, community and environment but in my opinion I won't choose sides between education and bitcoin investment because they are both useful in other not to be left out. There fore, I will go for both investment cause I also like the diversional things or investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Bitcoin and Education are both good investment we can do them both because both are not a waste of time and it would definitely help us grow as a person while earning and learning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It is all good to either into bitcoin or investing into education. Both have much influence on the financial status. In cryptocurrency, you need to be well vexed with some terminologies and be acquainted with such words making crypto more enjoying. No illiterate can afford to face all the readings than understanding what the project means.
Activity: 364
Some people are so blind here ans vote for investment in bitcoin. Guys, if satoshi wasn't smart, would you have bitcoin today? So from this proposal, decide yourself where he invested. Right answer is education, yeah he invested in education, grow his knowledge and invented such a great coin which changed his life, hope in a good way.
Activity: 315
Merit: 11
I think that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin, in your education, as well as in the education of children! One does not exclude the other. Furthermore, there is rapidly growing segment of the online education. It is a good opportunity to become an expert in a narrow field.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
In order to start Bitcoin investment, you must first invest in education in order to fit into the the Blockchain technology and fully embrace its concepts as new projects are being generated each time. Knowledge is very key to Bitcoin investment and without it, you can lose your Bitcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: