Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 17. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
I think you should find a good ICO that is trusted and speculated by a lot of critics. If you really wanted to invest your BTC, I guess you probably think that the constant change of it's value as time passed by is very alarming. That's why you should learn to analyse the factors that might affect your decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
I've always liked investing in the ico. However, this year's falling market revenues are not what they were in 2017. But if troso choose ico, Mauno to get a good profit...
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
Take a closer look, please to the company that conducts its ICO, whose signature I wear https://www.alfaenzo.io/.
Read white paper, a road map, read the team, advisers. The idea itself is very interesting, and also look at the experts' assessments and the ICO rating. I think with such an investment in https://www.alfaenzo.io/, you will earn very well. Good luck to all!!!
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 27, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
You need to invest only in crypto ICO projects, which you really think is not fraud. It is necessary to learn how to study them very carefully. Fraudulent projects promise big profits, but do not show how this profit will appear.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
I would invest in some ICO. So many new ICOs are waiting and looking promising. Currently I'm interested in Propthereum.io. They are assets that are protected by crypto-currencies on the block, and expect 1566% of the coin's value in a short period of time. The funds will be used to purchase Class A real estate around the world that will generate rental income and the base cost of the PTC token holder. I find this concept interesting, but let me know what you think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
ICO investment is good option to invest instead of trading because in trading you have daily market ups and downs panic sale problem keep be patience and some other issues that are not in ICO investment, ICOs are the best thing to invest with no problem and with bonus buying pays you good profits.

Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
I invested is OSA DC, the project seems very interesting and promising
Activity: 238
August 26, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
Very powerful project that you cannot miss and which develops with great speed. For him the future. To say that the creators of the big fellows, nothing to say. Of course for this project future. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
Investment on ICO project is one of a good way to earn money, but you need to know which one a good ICO before you invest there. Because not all ICO project always is a success. Huh Smiley
Activity: 62
August 26, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
I also dont believe in bitcoin so started looking for good ICOs to transfer my funds there. My choice is OSA dc, they have worldwide partners and project based on growth retail direction
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
This time ICO investment is not a good choice. Look at the ICO's red market. I have some TMT tokens I could not sell them and what I'm doing now is waiting and watching them makes me really tired.
Activity: 187
August 24, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Don't let your bitcoin assets run out for something that is unclear and unprofitable. Be careful in managing your assets so they can be maintained safely and continue to get development from team members. You can sell your bitcoin to diversify investments to several competent points. After that, you can also participate or invest in ICO.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Investing in ICOS is now very difficult because of the difficult mobilization and if Bitcoin prices are not up i think the ICOS campaign is also going bankrupt. Not to mention deceiving to mobilize.
Activity: 43
August 24, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
Investing in ICO is not bad, as long as you have proper knowledge and patience to investigate if that ICO is not a scam.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
you ought to do your examinations the venture you need put resources into . its like you looking their abilities .
their group . their present work . and furthermore dont delay them to ask demonstrate their advancement in building up their task . and afterward you can choose it. need to take an interest or simply pick another undertaking . there is no wrong take an interest in ICO contributing or some abundance . as long you think their capability to be more develop you can choose it.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:18:01 AM
Part of your capital you can invest in the ICO. But the most part should remain in bitcoin, it is more reliable. But on the ICO you can quickly make money or not.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
It's hard really.. I mean I think sometimes I have some of the best methods of deciding and even I've participated in scams.. just really focus on the longview over a couple of letdowns and I think you'll be okay.. you never know what a successful project could be worth 2-3 years from now, and that should be your viewpoint when looking at opportunity vs failure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 06:45:06 PM
You should know these things. I will recommend you to first study properly about that ICO before investing because here most of them are a scam or not worth to invest so it's better to read their whitepaper check their team before investing and check reviews about them around the internet before investing. That way worked for me.
Activity: 81
August 23, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
If you want to learn how to invest, try to search for information yourself. Before you invest your money, learn to analyze. The advices of others may result in loss of money.
Activity: 69
August 23, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
And investment is something that has risks..  you could minimize investment risks, learn what the ICO to invest.  quality and quantity of the community, transparency of developers and team members, projects that are potential and realistic, and implemented in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: