Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 18. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
Investing in ICO is always a big risk, especially now when the market is in a declining trend. I would not advise now to take part in ICO. Only if you are completely sure in some kind of project.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
pay attention to the fact that each team wants to earn, and some still want to implement the project, not only to raise money!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
I think investing in an ICO is a bad idea right now. The ICO market is almost dead, projects do not collect money at all and it will be much better to buy coins after entering the exchange, because they will be much cheaper there. It is better to buy coins from the TOP 10-20, create an investment portfolio from them and with the growth of the market you will earn up to when the year is 100-200% at the worst case.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Eloncity Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future!  https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
Now there are not enough good investment projects. However, if I chose the project, I would choose one that does not spend bounty. In this case, the chances are better that the price will not collapse.
Activity: 94
August 23, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
I don't know what happened with your bitcoin right now, but if your BTC is still on your wallet, so HOLD it tight and wait for the bullish in the next year and take profits
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
You already have an investment, that us bitcoin itself, you may want to HODL for a long period of time.you could have a look at idap ICO if it suits you
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 10:36:21 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

It is better to be diversified on every investment. You do bitcoin and having some of the extras in ICO investment. Thus, the great risk the more rewards - but improper accountability and responsibility on investment may result in a series of loss and bankruptcy. It is advisable to take the proper sentiments on investing especially when you are into diversification (although this is the best means of ease and huge profit) still there are many things to consider. Let us break the boundary of ignorance into something intellect - we must do research and study. Investment in diversification is greatly better however it must bear proper tower of "risk".
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
At the moment, such investments do not bring profit, because the market goes down. I think that we must stop this investment for a while, and this is the best way to avoid losses.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
Investing in an ICO is a risk to every investor but who are we in this market sphere than risk  takers. Due to the bear market even ICOs with great concept has found it hard to get their footing. But if you look for a good project with and exceptional usecase I think ico is a worth looking into it can even give you x10 of the value of BTC you invested.
Activity: 242
August 23, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

Investing them in ICOs would give great returns once the specific coin becomes listed in the market or maybe hodl them for long-term investment for bigger returns. But before you do that, always check a hundred times the legitimacy of the project you are going to invest. Check the platform, whitepaper, team behind the project and more to see that it is not a scam. once you pass that, then expect big rewards.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 23, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Before investing in ICO, you need to know about the project, do not make a quick decision. You need to be prepared for what if ICO is not successful in the future. You must be careful to choose ICO, especially in this market.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
You should choose your ICO wisely.  Look for ICO been hosted by the team with track records.  The utility of ICO projects is also very serious factors to consider.  Will the ICO of your choice needed,  will it improves existing service or create a better one!
there are many things that must be taken into account when choosing ICO, including company partners. but the most important is the concept or product because that is what will make the project successful. with good products, the future of the project will be good and that will make investors more interested in investing in ICOs. but for some reason now there are so many ICOs that fail and that makes me start to doubt a lot of ICOs.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 02:45:51 PM
Soar A good project that contains interesting ideas and innovations.
This is promising, and I think this will be successful. This shows confidence in the project and strategic planning of its development! https://soar.earth/
Activity: 89
August 21, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
Eloncity An interesting project that combines the most popular features of blockchain. With impatience, I will wait for the fulfillment of responsibilities and make plans need to get a great result! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
You should choose your ICO wisely.  Look for ICO been hosted by the team with track records.  The utility of ICO projects is also very serious factors to consider.  Will the ICO of your choice needed,  will it improves existing service or create a better one!
Activity: 94
August 21, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
The most important thing in ICO investments is the confidence in the company. An excellent example in this case is the VLB. They launched ICO in December, but faced with some problems, they returned all collected funds back. Now they have started a new ICO and I plan to invest
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

In my suggestion invest your money in some altcoins with a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of year like ETH,EOS,NEO and ADA.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Presently ICO is encountering not the best of times. There are no December-January benefits. Likewise, sadly, much is chosen by the promotion, not the specialized quality of the task. It isn't known to what extent this will last. Hence, the conclusion - you have to completely examine the specialized documentation and spotlight on the quality of task showcasing, in total, these components should return a benefit
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Why not? but you need to learn more about what ICO, which coin token and road map will they have. Just be more careful about that. High risk high return.
Pages:
Jump to: