Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 6. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
In my opinion, ICO investment one of good approach of investment, however you must have basic knowledge and awareness of the specific coins .

Gather information and determine the credibility of current ICOs available using recognized ICO listing sites, Then you can understand the real potential of the project and it's future stand. Specially go trough the white paper and the social profile of the project !!  As there are many scam ICO available to steal money !!

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
Buying tokens at the ioso stage is not reasonable. Once the token registers the exchange, it drops by a factor of 3-5 - this is your chance, buy tokens and play for volotilities Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Now it is not really favorable to invest in projects. Many projects cannot collect the necessary capitalization and with it there are problems. It is necessary to wait for growth of the market and to invest.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Presently these ICO for contributing in particular. Furthermore, amators and extremely aggressive new companies, the primary concern is to break down what you might want to find in either venture, its objectives and obviously improvement later on. And afterward contribute, however it has dependably been and is a hazard. Putting resources into ICO, Many individuals who put resources into ICO unquestionably need to make a benefit. I think putting resources into ICO is great. Reward can likewise be acquired when contributing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
I think that at the moment investing in ICO projects is extremely dangerous, because the movie is in a downward trend And many projects can not collect the necessary amount of investment, even if they went very well. The problem is that the novelties do not have enough money, and large investors have not yet come.
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
I am not sure always to invest my money in ICO. So I choose the bounty of interesting me projects and participate in them. I have little money, so I have to act like this. When I have more money, I'll change my strategy
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
ICO investment is a very good way to earn money but you should be very careful to choose the right ico.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
I believe that you can invest in ISO, but choosing a good project will be difficult, I can advise you project kamagames
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
If you can find a truly worthy ICO with a reliable development team, a useful ready product and an excellent potential for further development, this option will indeed be an excellent solution for profitable and prospective investments.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 06:50:06 AM
Looks like you need to try investing in ico. But if you want to invest there, you must first study the ico project. And do not rush to invest your money. Because there are still a lot of scams out there. So study the ico project before investing your money.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
At the moment, the best solution is to keep your Bitcoins and not invest them in other coins, and even more so in the ICO. Bitcoin is the most stable coin yet.
Activity: 48
September 09, 2018, 06:31:23 AM
Only invest to Project that is already tested by consumers to avoid scams , never rely on ICO review sites , i have read that many of them are paid to give good reviews to boost their profile rating ! Thats why im investing with Trustedcar a solid project , team members and advisors that are highly professional in the field of automotive industry that will provide a seamless platform where car dealers and mobility services can easily interact with their costumer needs such as purchasing and renting car . Most of their services are already used in Germany and has gain popularity because of their Outstanding Customer Services Performance !
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
It is ok to invest in ICO but with extreme caution. You must have a keen and thoroughly investigate to the ICO in case that one is a scam or not. But if you will hit the real one, it still not sure if the price will stay or go further below the ICO price.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 05:23:58 AM
Investing in ICO is very risky so just invest in the project you have knowledge and information with so if you are new to this you should invest in listed altcoin and study this kind of investing. It will help you to rise in crypto
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
i think if you want to invest in ico you have to research ico that you want to follow, see whitepaper, team and their product, as a guide you can also visit ico rating like ico bench, ico holder, ico tracker etc.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 04:42:41 AM
Of course there a lot of ICOs that are worth investing in trust me. Btc and eth are rather redundant and don't really look like making millionaires of investors. Although I believe that ethereum will still rise personally, but there are altcoins like btcp, use2 that are really worth swapping for btc.
copper member
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
ICO funding is one exact way of investing, simply put money into ICO if you have enough know-how about what you do, you could get scammed if you placed your money into ICO that's simplest there to cheat humans cash. so be smart to manage your finances if you want to invest in ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 09, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
Investing in ICO is very profitable if the project that performs ICO success is sure we as investors will feel proud because ICO a successful project. An example of an ICO that will succeed in the future is DIWtoken. It is one of the most successful ICOs. Another is ODEM which is giving 7x even in this bear matket
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 09, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
Since this is a january old post, I assume that most of the replys already are full of suggestion about not investing in ICOs  Cheesy
Well,  they are true, first reason is because you have to take guidance before investing in ICO, if you are doing that here that means you are not ready for it at the moment.
Before investing in an ICO there is a lot of research required.. First thing, you need to make sure that the project you are investing is not a scam. You need to check the credentials of the team and partners. Also, you need to understand if the product have a real use case and will it be really implemented in real  world scenario, do the mass require that token or not, etc.
Activity: 88
September 09, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
I would suggest to never participate with ICO you never heard before or just pop-out , to be honest that there are many ICO will failed only few will succeed . One of my strategies are to review all backgrounds of the Project specially their Partnership that are not self-proclaim specially in Exchange listing ! I see Gemstra that will have a huge success , because of the success of there first marketplace the Boutique that gain a huge revenue for successfully connecting brands and seller with equal terms ! Now that they are now adopting blockchain technology to improve their retail market services and also to promote good conduct by incentivizing GMS tokens that will be used in the decentralized platform !
Pages:
Jump to: