Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 7. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
Spend a little amount of bitcoin and invest it in right and potential ico's if you don't want to loss your money make your decision because many will engage you to invest with them and make false promises so you better gain knowledge before you invest in ico's right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
Today ICO has become one of the most important and most successful areas of investment among smart people. Just need to understand - not every project is capable of achieving success and benefits for its investors. Therefore, you need to thoroughly consider choosing the right option for your investments.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
At the moment, of course all projects are in the red this year , I have 10 projects listed on the stock exchange about 3 in the black the rest in the red
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
In ICO, you can and need to invest, but you need to have experience to do this. I recommend simply to follow the market, learn to analyze and distinguish good companies from the scum. Your chance will not run away from you. Then you can start investing with a minimum amount of money

All newcomers who wanted to quickly make a lot of money on the crypto usually left this market sad. Learn from other people's mistakes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 08, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
Well, if you stumble now on a good ico, then why not invest, only a good ico is very rare now appear on the market , but they can be found
Activity: 1050
September 08, 2018, 01:42:43 PM
If you buy coins in the ICO you will get a bonus according to the conditions they have provided. But before you choose ICO for investment, you can see altcoins like ETH and Bitcoin for your investment. Of course, the two coins are already very popular and high prices in the market, at this time the prices of the two coins are declining. If you want to invest then you can buy it in addition and your ICO.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
ICO provides good opportunities for earning and each chooses the most suitable way based on the availability of capital. It should be carefully, that would not get on scammers Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 08, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Investing in ICO is always a good decision and almost a less risky to have some profit. But, nowadays, most of the ICOs are scam and that's why we need to put our money wisely. Find out the idea is new or old. What is the goal of the project? Who are the people behind the project? Only then decide what to do.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
Nothing to be scared of trying to invest in some ICO it would be interesting to join in since there are also lots of great projects out there but then again we know there are also fraud ICO has been going around so be careful on your investment goodluck
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 08, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Investments in such projects are unprofitable now. I think that we should wait until the market goes up and investors return to the crypto currency again.
Activity: 152
September 08, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
At such situation in the market of cryptocurrencies to invest in ICO projects I did not advise. There is a big risk how to get on unfair developers who will disappear with your money. And just to lose money when the token goes public and will fall several times in price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
Soar Project is very reliable and quality. I am sure that the idea of the project is filled up and exciting for investors. If you are an investor interested in ICO projects then you can not ignore this project. People follow details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 624
September 08, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
If that is your desire then you can do it, it is the right choice if you want to invest. Investing in an ICO is great for earning money and to get a successful ICO you must pay close attention to the project and if you are sure of the ICO you want to buy then you can wait at the market price.
Activity: 294
September 08, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
ICO for the time being, the land is not good, it is rather difficult to really get good and that will be profitable. Don't sell bitcoin now. Follow ICO without investing, if you are diligent and can be productive in participating in the ICO, I think the results you get will be great. When the market price has increased, you will benefit from bitcoin and also tokens from the ICO.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
I think that before investing in any project, we should have complete knowledge about it.Of which we will benefit greatly in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 08, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

If you have Bitcoins right now, the best thing to do with them is to keep them safely in your wallet while the prices are down. It is not advisable to trade them, even to spend them, at least as of the moment. While I really want Bitcoin to rebound, and one of the ways to achieve that is to have it spent, I am afraid that if you spend them, you will not buy what you really want to buy with your Bitcoins. You might be able to buy a pair of sneakers with your Bitcoins today, but the same amount could buy you a new advance laptop in a month of two from now. So keep HODLing.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 08, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Bitcoin istself is consider an investment now if you wna to spread your investment profit it also good, but you just to be very careful in choosing ico and look for legit ones and has many good feed back and has many investor too. just be knowledgeable in investing...you can only invest what you can afford to lose that's the pretty way of saying it.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
in any ICO, transparency is important. Communication is key in providing updates in what’s going on with the project. Looking for in depth information on the team behind the project. Is the ICO doing something unique that can help push crypto even further. I feel these are some of the things that are most important before throwing your money into something like an ICO.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
I wouldn't advise you to do that. In my opinion this is not a good idea to invest in ICOs on the present market, unless you're firmly believe in the project. I think it's better now to invest in bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
Well, you can not get anything from them without investing, but you need to wait until bitkoyn again gives an excellent growth
Pages:
Jump to: