Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 10. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
Woo Woo, investment in ICO is the last thing I will ever do. Don't want to burn my hands again with this one. 95% of the ICO's are scam and I might as well invest in some other project or coins than investing my hard earned money in scams. Many have lost their trust and money in these ICO's hence be careful with your money and investment.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
Of course investing in ICO is very dangerous, you can lose your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 07, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
ICOs have an important place in the crypto money world. If you find a quality ICO and invest it, you can make good money. But you have to be very careful when investing in any ICO project. There are many projects in the market. Invest well and invest accordingly.

Investing in ICO is not that easy. You have to do some research in that project if it has a potential to succeed or not. There are a lot of scammers nowadays,  so you have to be wise where you want to invest. I have tried investing in ICO before. Sad to say, it wasn't turn out well and I wasn't able to earn profit. Anyway, that was charge to my experience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
Yes, now is not the best time to invest, but despite this there are good ICOs that have huge potential and are of interest to investors. Therefore, it is necessary to continue to participate in the ICO, but it should be done more selectively.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:43:58 AM
If you really have large capital that is not immediately used then the decision to invest in many places is the right decision. Investing in the ICO is also the right decision if you can choose the right ICO as your investment land. Maybe bountyhive or bountyguru you can consider looking for the right ICO for you to make an investment place. Choosing this investment place is the important and main thing that you have to do because if you are wrong in choosing the ICO then you will experience more losses.

After choosing the right ICO for this investment, then you must prepare a strategy that you use to invest in the ICO. This strategies are important to guide your movement in carrying out investments and monitoring the ICO that you choose to use as an investment place. Without having a smart strategy then you are the same as walking but not having a clear direction. After this strategy is finished you have arranged then you can arrange risk management that is good and right so that you can prepare yourself for all the risks and losses that will happen to you if bad things happen to you.
Activity: 95
September 07, 2018, 02:36:49 AM
If you really have large capital that is not immediately used then the decision to invest in many places is the right decision. Investing in the ICO is also the right decision if you can choose the right ICO as your investment land. Maybe bountyhive or bountyguru you can consider looking for the right ICO for you to make an investment place. Choosing this investment place is the important and main thing that you have to do because if you are wrong in choosing the ICO then you will experience more losses.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
ICOs have an important place in the crypto money world. If you find a quality ICO and invest it, you can make good money. But you have to be very careful when investing in any ICO project. There are many projects in the market. Invest well and invest accordingly.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 02:30:20 AM
When investing in an ICO, you must have professional knowledge or you must learn to choose the right one. But you should choose an ICO that truly draws in the world and essential to human life.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
The current ICO will not be as successful as last year. Many of the projects now are an air that will make your investment money into worthless coins. I think investing in ICO is very dangerous. On the contrary, I think investing in cryptocurrencies will be More secure.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Ico is not bad choice for funding. however before make investments into any ico you need to have a look at approximately their projects. You want to read their "White Paper" well and also you want to check their team members to keep away from scam ico.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
It is indeed going to be a pretty difficult decision. invest in crypto will not bring results and hold also took a long time to feel the results. so maybe an investment in ICO good options to do. However, the selection of the ICO also become things to be taken care of because the more the ICO are popping up then the scam will also be there. When can select and analyze well this would be a pretty good thing gives the ICO.
If you look at the price of most coins after their crowdsale -you would see that it wouldn't be hard to decide.
Activity: 96
September 06, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Eloncity This project is promising. I hope for the success of the group and the community that supports this project, and I see the potential of the project. Good luck to the project! I advise everyone to join this great project! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
It is indeed going to be a pretty difficult decision. invest in crypto will not bring results and hold also took a long time to feel the results. so maybe an investment in ICO good options to do. However, the selection of the ICO also become things to be taken care of because the more the ICO are popping up then the scam will also be there. When can select and analyze well this would be a pretty good thing gives the ICO.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
September 05, 2018, 05:44:57 PM
I think that before you invest in ICO, you should check whether it is reliable, you should take care of your time and money and not face a scam, which number increases daily
Agreed. It is necessary to carefully check each project, especially today, when everyone is preparing for a wave of success and investors are losing caution feeding fraudsters.

This is the right decision, because that way you will get much more profit, but the main thing is not to run into a scam and first thoroughly study everything
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
It is very difficult to evaluate projects that would be very likely to make a big profit! For myself, I diversify the risks and choose 10-20 different coins!
I agree that we must always diversify the risks, because such a strategy will reduce our losses. In addition, I am fully confident that the crypto currency and the ICO industry will come to life soon.
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Given the number of scammers that are on the market, finding a good one is really difficult, so investing in ICO, you need experience in this matter and patience.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 01:59:16 PM
It is very difficult to evaluate projects that would be very likely to make a big profit! For myself, I diversify the risks and choose 10-20 different coins!
Activity: 85
September 05, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
If you have bitcoin currently, I would advice to keep them for some time, it is expected to grow a lot in value, on the other hand, try to get some other cryptocurrencies and invest it on an ICO.
Activity: 49
September 05, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
There are numerous decisions of ICO for venture however we are extremely watchful in picking which one will succeed and which one flops, as I would see it you would first be able to check the ICOs rating on the site there will see which ICOs have great rank and there are numerous options, at that point you learn whitepaper and cooperation, and the subsequent item should be clear and whether it is sought after by the market, ideally this can be a thought before you choose.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
At present, there are many Altcoins with the prospect of growth. Today I analyzed the Scavo project and decided to take a chance Grin
Pages:
Jump to: