Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 9. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
An ICO is certainly very profitable to invest in, but the level of risk is much higher. Some ICO's with strong teams and great projects can be highly rewarding, but care needs to be taken when choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 48
September 08, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
Yes considering ICO investment is also a good strategy but the said truth many investor falls with Scam Project , remember to never follow a hype coin review all their profile from member to advisor , the purpose of the project and most specially the competition in the industry . One of the biggest industry as of now is Automotive Mobility Industry because of its demands , One of a good ICO with the same industry is Trustedcars one of the renowned company for changing car dealership to mobility provider to minimize unused cars in garage and money with it ! It is based on Germany and currently used in the market and also they had been awarded for the Best Customer Service in the said Country !
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
I can say that the boom is ICO, which is observed in the market in recent months. Due to the high volume of investment, coupled with relatively low complexity of the conduct. So, you need to think about investing and me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 03:21:09 AM
A very big risk to invest in a stagnant market, if you are a beginner you should wait for the next growth cycle.
Activity: 54
September 08, 2018, 03:14:24 AM
ICO is an awesome method to purchase coins at nearly the least cost. Be that as it may, in the last time all opposite. Numerous coins lose their esteem a few times in the wake of entering the stock trade. Likewise, many Scam ventures. By and by, I am not willing to put resources into ICO, and purchase coins subsequent to heading off to the stock trade.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 03:05:01 AM
Yes, I believe that investing in ICO is one of the most correct and promising solutions for successful people. After all, they provide benefits to society and benefit investors. But in any case, you need to carefully choose the appropriate version of ICO, because not all projects are legal and successful.
Activity: 148
September 07, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
I think that if you want to invest some bitcoins to ICO projects. You should have some experiences about ICO projects. There were many scammed ICO launching in this forum so you must be careful on those ICO projects and should watch all informations to be written in this ICO thread before investment decision. Good Luck to you.

It is a good idea to invest more with your bitcoin. Aside from the experience of joining ICO project it also good to do research first of the ICO you are going to invest. There are lots of potential ICO and there are some ICOs that is scam but its hard to identify. Be careful investing your bitcoin and always ready of any posibilities to happened.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Today's situation on the market is far from the optimal for investing in ICOs. Many new project's tokens lose its value right after the release and investors have to wait for long.
copper member
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Investing in ICO's are also profitable especially if projects are successful.  But the thing is how could we find one when there are thousands of them and it is very hard to  determined legit ICO's. So for me better do your research before investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 07, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
It seems to me that you do not need to invest completely your funds, try to split your portfolio and invest half in ICO!
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
If you want to invest bitcoin in ICo in my opinion you must be careful. Must do research and at least have experience with ICo. Because a lot of scams were launched in ICo and it was very detrimental. The most important thing is the rush to invest in ICo.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
investment in ICO is a concept, because the type of business and the problem that the ICO wants to solve is a very important part, also the team for the initial examination that must be done is whether the team really exists. and capital increase, some projects will inherently set capital which is very high to build the project, but what matters is that the amount requested makes sense.
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
Earlier investment in ICO - was a very simple and quick way to get a good profit and increase it. As it turned out, there were a lot of fraudulent projects on the market that collected the day and disappeared, and did not make the product at all.
Activity: 71
September 07, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
Just check the forum, then search the coin on google. Lots of different ones to chose from. Look for ones with a good team atleast.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
A lot of ico is scam, be careful with it. I once participated in ico, it succeeded, But after ico its value is not equal to 1/10 ico. Is this a scam, investors should do?
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 09:04:08 AM
Investment in ico is a good plan to make money. But you should be very careful choosing icos as there there many fake and scams now a days.
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
I believe that ICO is one of the best ways to invest. ICO is one of the possible ways to multiply it.
Activity: 307
September 07, 2018, 08:44:02 AM
Now there are very few crypto projects that can bring you profit in such a market. The last ICO, in which I took part is NEX, and now I do not see worthy crypto projects on the horizon.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
September 07, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
I do not think you should invest all the bitcoin in just ico but you should also try as much as you can to do a very good research of good altcoins that you can also invest in and hold them for long till the market recover from the fall.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Just need to research them for yourself, check multiple sources. Most of us on here are doing bounties so we'll just shill coins lol.
Pages:
Jump to: