Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 13. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
The price of bitcoin dropped very fantastically from the achievements he had ever achieved. The decline also affected the performance of the ICO in its sales, now it is more difficult to reach its target, for those who fail, they will be referred to as a scam ICO. Investment in ICO has a high level of risk. Better for you by maintaining bitcoin and participating in campaigns at ICO without having to invest.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:53:11 PM
Most ICO didn't worth investing again, they are listing below ICO price unless you jam good project among them
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
that's a good step, but you have to be careful, how do you choose a good ICO, now many ico are cheating, choosing investments that already have a market, or ico gambling the reason is because they will enter the market and you will benefit
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
investing in ICO can bring you profit but for this you need to better study the project in order not to get to the scammers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
Investing in ICOs can be safe if you do a background check. Find out who is on the team,major investor, advisors and roadmap. After doing the research Karma  was the one with huge potential.it's a platform for p2p loans.The data is securely stored in a decentralised network.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 06:29:48 PM
Personally I think ICO investment is one of a great way of investment but before that you must have in mind to have make a good research and think about it what makes that project different from others , and why you believe in this project there is a good icos with promising projects

Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 06:27:53 PM
while the market is falling, I would not advise to invest in ICO. leave your bitcoins is also an investment.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
Many people will say that ICO investment are so risky because of bear market but it is not entirely true i believe it is one of the best time to invest because only with strong marketing , members and advisor and solid platform will be successful with is market . For me Gemstra have this potential , they already have their first retail marketplace the BOUTIQUE where sellers and brands are partnering to generate sales , and within 10 months of their official launch BOUTIQUE successfully raised $5M dollars of revenue and secured partnership with many brands for sure Gemstra will be the future social selling worldwide !
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
If you still have the bitcoins, do not sell them. On the contrary, if opportunity, buy it. The price is very good for purchasing now. I think that by the end of the year the market will still recover, and the price of bitcoin will again grow. Be patient.

Now investing in bitcoin and altcoins is much more correct and profitable than investing in ICO. Perhaps less profit, but less risk.
August 31, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Given the situation on the crypto market, I would not advise investing funds in crypto ICO projects. There is a very big risk, how to get on an unfair developer who will disappear with your money. And just lose your investment when the token becomes public and will fall several times in price when it enters the exchange.
This situation is now with most of the projects, when entering the exchange the price is several times lower than the ICO price. Cryptocurrency is a profitable industry for fraud.
Activity: 61
August 31, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
It relies on your choice. Anyway I trust that it is better for you to do some home works with respect to the ICO and exchanging in the event that you are new to this field. My recommendation is that you hold for quite a while, in regards to putting resources into ICOs. Anyway you have to do great research in regards to the ICO and locate the good ones. else you will squander the capability of your cash.
August 31, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
as for me you definitely should try this but not now, the ico market is not good now and a lot of really good and technically strong projects may be dumped due to the market conditions. But if the market recovers i will continue to invest in ico's very often, as it was before.
I would like to believe that when the market turns, investments in cryptocurrency will recover to the previous level. There is less confidence in ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
If you still have the bitcoins, do not sell them. On the contrary, if opportunity, buy it. The price is very good for purchasing now. I think that by the end of the year the market will still recover, and the price of bitcoin will again grow. Be patient.

As much as I would not like to believe it, but I do not think a hundred until the end of the year the market will recover. Bitcoin if it grows, it is likely to a maximum of 12-13 thousand dollars. Invest now in ICO it's all madness.
Activity: 476
August 31, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
When you want to invest in the ICO check first the ICO if legit or not because we have a ICO now is scam and be careful of that and i hope you can choose a good ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
I would advise you to hold your bitcoins. If there is pumping bitcoin, you can make good money, and if you buy altcoins, you can stay with a penny.
Activity: 686
August 31, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
ICO investment still remain profitable regardless if market condition! For the past few months, bear has dominated the cryptocurrency market, still, I have seen ICO that become succesful and yielded 10 times profit for investors. NPXS is a perfect example!
I think for now it is better to invest in coins compared to ICO because currently the ICO is vulnerable to failure or has not met expectations.
but if you are interested in investing in an ICO then you must be very careful in choosing it.
Activity: 175
August 31, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
YES! At this moment ICOs is the good to the investment, but be careful to investment for the ICOs. Cox this moment most ICO/projects are the scams so watch out the scams and to invest in the any ICOs which have you believe it's have a bright future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
ICO investment still remain profitable regardless if market condition! For the past few months, bear has dominated the cryptocurrency market, still, I have seen ICO that become succesful and yielded 10 times profit for investors. NPXS is a perfect example!
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

In my opinion and my experoance yes the best of investment is invest to ICO.  why?  because ICO is the best investment ever. 
Pages:
Jump to: