Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 11. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:03:43 PM
As for me, I'm in crypto since 2016. I think that all professional investors don't panic now. It's easy to understand that now is a real fud. I have a big profit from the time I've first time bought bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
It is a life. For someone to earn, someone must lose. Those who discover the crypto at the beginning are probably happy even with the current price.
Activity: 246
December 06, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
Undoubtedly, people's acceptance of btc will put pressure on governments to recognize the BTC. Because the biggest barrier comes from governments, they do not want electronic money to emerge that competes with traditional currencies
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
The late last year bull run really attracted a lot of persons. Studying various btc cycles one will notice such happening in the past and after each bull cycle forms a particular strong support and will start the lowest level for another bull period which will in turn attract another set of people. It is an interesting experience and we expect such to happen within the next three years. But with a lot of persons that have just been aware of how crypto market works will then be wary and be cautious about investing
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
December 06, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I completely agree with you, I think many people think the same way as you, I am convinced that your thoughts are in the right direction and we will all get a reward. No need to doubt, we must do what we can, it is in our power
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
I agree with your statement, it is true that 80% of people are involved in crypto from September-December because last year the price of bitcoin was quite high and allowed other crypto prices to rise significantly. but I still hope this crypto will last a long time, because crypto enthusiasts are increasing.

It`s a thing with most of the people, with me too. I bought some coins last year on their top prices, what me to do, I
had big wishes but market started to decline. I`m not desperate cause of that, I just wait situation to change.
   I agree with statement that number of crypto-enthusiasts is going up. One day there will be more of us than more of the
people who support fiat and banks. When that happen all of us who have crypto-currencies will be on top.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
Investing in real estate has always been profitable, it is passive income, which today works without cryptocurrency. The most important thing you can really do now is to collect a company of people who will work directly on the purchase of real estate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Nothing bad is going on now. But I see that people are afraid to make nvestments and started bringing less money to this market in 2018 year(
Activity: 664
December 06, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
I agree with your statement, it is true that 80% of people are involved in crypto from September-December because last year the price of bitcoin was quite high and allowed other crypto prices to rise significantly. but I still hope this crypto will last a long time, because crypto enthusiasts are increasing.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
December 06, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
It's a double edged sword. If crypto becomes stable enough to use as daily currency then the giant swings and fortunes are finished and the bankers will be fully in control. If no one ever uses it as daily currency it just becomes another penny stock kind of investment vehicle subject to the whims and manipulation of big pockets, and then the bankers are in control again. Must be nice to be a top banker.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
Well I hope this in the future crypto will be widely used to not know at what price the crypto will look like but look at the crypto price react to the information about the future contract of Bitcoin will see its huge potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

it is really sad that people just witness bad times, it creates a negative image of crypto, as if it some kind of a fraud thing. i do like your suggestion about paying with crypto, it's really a sensible action
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 10, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
I think the price will rise with time, when the cryptocurrency will become commonplace of our life
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 08, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
Yes i am really excited about that. I think we will start to use our cryptocurrencies in real world. Some companies already started that like reddit or some hub websites. I think you already know about that hub Cheesy . Lastly i bought a vpn program with my ethereums that was really nice to see that kind of adoptions.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

this is normal when some join an activity just because it is discusse dhere and there; at least they can pass the knowlegde further now. meanwhile we have to support crypto in every possible way and i agree about your offer
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I've been in this field a long time. I know that before any purchase is always necessary to study the coin. it should be working by now. and to sell, you need to wait for a better market position. and it will come soon, because the market is always repeated.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
November 05, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
A lot of people that i know expected to become rich overnight, but when they saw that this was no longer possible, they decided to leave the ship, fortunately, bitcoin has never been about money, the only thing that drives btc is the financial freedom, which can be achieved regardless of the price it has.

I agree. 2017 was the year that almost majority of the people really earn a lot specially in the last few months leading to the end of the year. That's why a lot FOMO, however, the bearish sentiments started and those who FOMO got burned easily. Regarding btc as financial freedom, its now up to debate as btc is now becoming as store of value rather than currency, its more of a investment platform.
Activity: 131
November 05, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
This is a great idea, unfortunately only not many companies accept cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, it is necessary to recognize that the market is still not regulated and no one wants to take responsibility and use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 05, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
A lot of people that i know expected to become rich overnight, but when they saw that this was no longer possible, they decided to leave the ship, fortunately, bitcoin has never been about money, the only thing that drives btc is the financial freedom, which can be achieved regardless of the price it has.
Activity: 280
November 05, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
I don't have the technical ability to pay with a cryptocurrency, but in reality, when bitcoin or another cryptocurrency becomes a full-fledged means of payment, then there will be a massive acceptance of it. Eventually, growth will begin and investors will return to this market.
Pages:
Jump to: