Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 14. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:16:52 PM
Well most of the project are still not getting used in reality . We are still in the early stages of developments and I believe next year we will see big institutional money coming in crypto when the projects are ready for use
Yes, we will see in the future in an increasingly modern era whether the existing projects will develop better or many projects get stuck and whether this crypto can develop better and increase the benefits provided
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:12:17 PM
Yes I agree with your point. Before like an year ago there was a rapid change occured in the crypto industry. With that many people and everyone got rich at that time but after reaching the max the people who have invested could not even look at there saving due to huge loss.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 11:07:11 PM
Among all the variety of coins circulating in the market, only a small percentage of those that will survive in this tough fight with regulators. I realize that not all projects that are in my portfolio now and I think they are promising at the moment, will remain the same in a couple of years. Perhaps 5-10% will survive, but these 5-10 % can give a crazy profit of 1000%, which is also quite good.

Like fiat investment its all totally unpredictable and we don't have any control to make it surely profitable so as for me investment is something sort of gambling because we gamble the outcome and therefore if we invest then we should accept all possible effect at better and worst.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 11, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
Getting full crypto adoption might reveal the most challenging task there is. It might fill impossible like it was on 2010 to think that BTC would go to $20K but it happened, so I feel like full adoption can happen as well. It's not this amazing think all talk but impossible to reach, we can get there and like you said it has to start with us even with the small things that you think are irrelevant

Yes, that it's true. Ready or not, the mass adoption will come. It can happen in the next month, in the next year, it can happen in anytime and if it happens, and in that time, many people will join the cryptocurrency. They will know the new investment is revealed but some of them doesn't know that the cryptocurrency was launch in a long time ago. So what we can do now is still survive in this year and still hold what we believe because soon, it will become reality.
It will not happen until there will be a lot of usefulness and product that can be used in our real life. But crypto is about to replace the old system with a new one. Just try to survive and try to take any wise decision to avoid the more loses on this bearish market. i could say that crypto is about the revolutionary thing in the economic system
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 11, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Getting full crypto adoption might reveal the most challenging task there is. It might fill impossible like it was on 2010 to think that BTC would go to $20K but it happened, so I feel like full adoption can happen as well. It's not this amazing think all talk but impossible to reach, we can get there and like you said it has to start with us even with the small things that you think are irrelevant

Yes, that it's true. Ready or not, the mass adoption will come. It can happen in the next month, in the next year, it can happen in anytime and if it happens, and in that time, many people will join the cryptocurrency. They will know the new investment is revealed but some of them doesn't know that the cryptocurrency was launch in a long time ago. So what we can do now is still survive in this year and still hold what we believe because soon, it will become reality.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 07:56:51 PM
Well most of the project are still not getting used in reality . We are still in the early stages of developments and I believe next year we will see big institutional money coming in crypto when the projects are ready for use
Activity: 89
October 11, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
often it has been seen that most persons actually come into crypto just for the price and profit. but then i highly agree with you, its not just about the prices but also the impact in which one can bring into the system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 11, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
Among all the variety of coins circulating in the market, only a small percentage of those that will survive in this tough fight with regulators. I realize that not all projects that are in my portfolio now and I think they are promising at the moment, will remain the same in a couple of years. Perhaps 5-10% will survive, but these 5-10 % can give a crazy profit of 1000%, which is also quite good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
Investing in any field you have to accept reality is not always as you desire. Investing in electronic money helps you make money quickly, but there are many difficulties. The price of pennies rise and fall makes you depressed. Accept the reality and change.
Activity: 512
October 11, 2018, 07:20:47 PM
Mass adoption will give real value for the cryptocurrencies and it depends on us either (how we promote it and how frequently we use it). We need regulation of the market as well and the  institutional capital should  enter it as well and then the value will grow.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
October 11, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
Agree with your point manor investors join the crypto in the peak time and lose faith. Now market not like last year and adoption of crypto will take more time maybe years and years. I mean fully adoption. Currently I am using crypto just for the service payment.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:19:31 PM
.... So don't think we have seen major adoption, I think that is yet to come.
And this is exactly what the market needs, some solid adoption. In many TG channels i follow there were some scared people with the ETH getting to 200 USD in the last 24H and asking "when moon again" (never liked this expression) but without solid knowledge about what they are doing. One thing that left me speechless was this person spreading fud in one coin and the admin explained that was the ETH price down but the value of the token compared to eth even had earned 3% and this guy didn't even understood what the admin was saying but just kept talking bullshit until he was removed from the chat. It's sad but there are people involved with cryptocurrency that have no idea what they are doing!  Huh To bring the adoption people should be "educated" on the blockchain first and it's a long road to get there, but I'm optimistic we will get there
Activity: 196
October 11, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
Of course many wanted to get on the train and ended up run over, that's why the fomo and fud are so dangerous, many people lost millions just by going with the flow and not realizing that such a sudden rise was unsustainable in the long term and was going to explode like a bubble.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 11, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
I agree with you. When there is more demand coming from people, the governments would have to listen. So by adopting and supporting crypto payments as much as possible the governments will start giving a damn.
Activity: 532
October 11, 2018, 05:22:53 PM
You said it all crypto is not about investment only there are lot of things it can be use for... The more the use of coin the popular it become and also the higher it value. Adoption is the best option for now I know with time Cryptocurrency is going to grow high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
I completely agree. Many hold a cryptocurrency, and do not use it. Just waiting for the growth of prices and transferred to Fiat. And you try to pay something, use the cryptocurrency. This is a very convenient payment method. If you search the Internet, already a lot of services accept cryptocurrency
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
One of the truth we should know is that value is more important than talking about price. Which is why some projects, at the initial stage of their projects discourage talks on price, but focus more on the technology, because that is what will give value to the coin.

Of course, technologies are important, but if absolutely all holders sell the token, the community will consider the project dead. At the same time, the development of a project in such a situation becomes secondary. All the same, people are investing in a team, therefore they want to make money on it in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 11, 2018, 04:53:59 PM
One of the truth we should know is that value is more important than talking about price. Which is why some projects, at the initial stage of their projects discourage talks on price, but focus more on the technology, because that is what will give value to the coin.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 11, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Actually in reality not that many people got into crypto. Yes they heard about it and talked about it, but according to recent researches about like 9% of Europeans own cryptocurrency. I think it is like this worldwide, except for countries with a very weak and volatile fiat currency. So don't think we have seen major adoption, I think that is yet to come.
Pages:
Jump to: