Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 12. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
We did not live to see the situation when the majority of the population of large countries will actively use cryptocurrency and cryptography in general. Then governments will have to make the appropriate decisions. This will necessarily shift to greater interest in investing in crypto.

Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

If all these politicians were on our side, wide adoption will be much easies to perform. During the endless debate, cryptocommunity had lost a lot of support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 04, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation

You know price speculation is one of the main reasons(for a lot of people it is the only one) why people are involved in crypto, all these rallies attracted so many people, some of them understood the true potential of crypto, some - not. But volatility is also an advertising instrument
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I agree with you that we need to look not only at the prices of coins and the market situation as a whole, at the moment, but also at how this industry develops, new technologies appear, projects that can change and improve our lives and many areas of activity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
Over the past year, we have seen that many ICO present to the public promising new technologies. However, many of these companies lack consistent communication with their potential customers. This is due to the ubiquitous mood in the blockchain community, which was mainly focused on the technological side of development - "build a project, and people will come themselves." Despite the fact that these ICOS are constantly ahead of each other in technology, they do not spend enough time assessing the needs and desires of the community. It is necessary to come prepared to the ICO market, to unite for market analysis, to communicate. It's easier not to get into the pit.
Activity: 518
November 03, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
You are right, crypto space is not about speculations. It is about making world decentralised and when the mass adoption will take place everybody will get what he deserves. If you hodl you are going to be rewarded for your patience and if you sell, you will regret.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
We did not live to see the situation when the majority of the population of large countries will actively use cryptocurrency and cryptography in general. Then governments will have to make the appropriate decisions. This will necessarily shift to greater interest in investing in crypto.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 02, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
The period from September to December is the time when the market for Crypto has grown the most since the time of the golden eggs for the Christmas holidays. The hens will appear at this time as the big guys start pushing the market up, a big trap celebrating the new year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Hello! well said! I totally agree with you! We ourselves must begin to develop this sphere. We must act in such a way that all this becomes our future.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 02, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
yes, crypto investment and trading have a season, so the volatility cycle is difficult to predict. but investment and trade are the first steps to creating crypto transactions.

and, today I started using crypto for each transaction, even though the transaction value is small.
Activity: 756
November 02, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
You are right, most people in this industry are here for profit through speculation, but it is difficult to use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, because not many countries have legalized crypto-currencies. But in the future the situation may change.
Activity: 581
November 02, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
Many people lost their interest because crypto does not show its development yet (in price). But many people also still stay here, it because many people still believe that crypto will show its development soon. In my opinion, it's not easy to use crypto or the coin we have in our daily life because it still being a strange thing for the society.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 02, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
I think institutional investors will pay attention to cryptocurrencies  when they won't change so rigidly in price. And won't be an artificial pumps and dumps there. This will happen when a single large cryptocurrency holder or a group of such holders will no longer have a huge impact on the entire market. With such a small capitalization of $ 200 billion for them it is extremely easy.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
November 02, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
As long as you've been doing something good for cryptocurrencies then you are contributing it to the best that you can. Not only by buying, selling and using it for the crypto economy.

And to those that are very disappointed until now, there's no need to think of the negativities that we've been receiving everyday. Counter it by accumulating more coins on your bags, fill it with better and cheaper coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
As for me, it may take several ages to improve peoples opinion about BTC and other tokens and make them trust ICO once more, but it may be faster.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2018, 08:11:40 AM
The hard truth is that you can't convince people to what to do with here in cryptocurrency. This field is decentralized. My point here, developers of cryptocurrency should do their best to improve the technology behind these cryptocurrency. Knowing that they are racing to improve the verification time. Knowing that they're doing their best to beat those hackers. This makes investments here in cryptocurrency so volatile because of these some issues.
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
I fully agree with the author of this post. I also think that we should promote cryptocurrencies ourselves, do some insignificant things at first glance, but this will help cryptocurrencies become more significant. The community here is large and if everyone will use to pay for something or cryptocurrency, it will be good.
November 02, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Most of teams behind ICOs underlined that their projects is here to avoid regulations and current law, so it would be impossible for them to get support.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 31, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Depend my experience investment is not easy and can our future in second. Many people already release their opinion about this but they don't realize about reality because reality is hope, that was wrong. For me, reality is market condition and how we can deal with it. So, let's keep going with our hope but also with wise calculation, change our future with crypto until limit we have, not fit just leave it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
...adoption...
You're right. Accepted by the communities outside cryptospace, companies and by the government (but not in a regulated way, I hope, I don't know how). For now, let the crypto start-ups to be a registered company, and let the company develop their platform/product as well as their own blockchain.

This is a great vision but again I don't think governments will be interested with putting in some regulations. Do you think, even moderate regulations seeking privacy and security are wrong too?
Pages:
Jump to: