Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 10. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 20, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
In the investment in cryptocurrency, don’t on focus on single coins, you should spend your fiat not really to avoid making sure that you have an extra. You should have to plan. The first one is to hold your bitcoin or your major coin. The second plan is to spend your remains funds altcoin. It is better if you will study very well the trading. Trading is a good option. If you want is fun and faster. You can do the gambling if you're want to lose or win you a small number of funds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
What is the best investment strategy right now? I think it is better to invest in something stable and not that promising, like those ICOs which offer x10-x100, it sounds crazy to me
And some of them were successful, but ya, i think it is still better to invest in something more stabilized like real estate or even banks with high inteterest rates. Unfortunatelly, i haven't seen any worthy implementation of the blockchain in this areas. Some of them were very promising and i've been a fool to invest in it.

I have participated in many ICOs. Most of them have failed in one way or another, but i have figured out something: if the project is too hyped in terms of income, but not worldwide popular meanwhile - it will fall apart most likely. But my last ICO was exactly related to real estate and banking system. I found it really smart implementation of blochchain, i can give you a link in pm if you want.
Would be nice, thanks.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
There are different investment strategies in this industry. Some people are investing purely on Bitcoin only. They are accumulating lots of Bitcoin and holding it for long term. Some people are doing short term trading.Before investing into Bitcoin, you must first research about it.Earn a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to earn money on it. First try to invest in maximum trusted ICO of bitcoins and altcoins. I have some extra money and I am planning to invest it in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
My option is invest in good ICO, if you invest in a good project at ICO time you will get good return, just HODL for a long term and will get good profit but you should study about the project and team behind it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 11:46:50 AM
What is the best investment strategy right now? I think it is better to invest in something stable and not that promising, like those ICOs which offer x10-x100, it sounds crazy to me
And some of them were successful, but ya, i think it is still better to invest in something more stabilized like real estate or even banks with high inteterest rates. Unfortunatelly, i haven't seen any worthy implementation of the blockchain in this areas. Some of them were very promising and i've been a fool to invest in it.

I have participated in many ICOs. Most of them have failed in one way or another, but i have figured out something: if the project is too hyped in terms of income, but not worldwide popular meanwhile - it will fall apart most likely. But my last ICO was exactly related to real estate and banking system. I found it really smart implementation of blochchain, i can give you a link in pm if you want.
May 20, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Totally agree, but same story for me: everything looks promising, but not for me apparently Cheesy
May 20, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
maybe you can buy some ico with 5000 $ you have. or bsia also you are trading. but remember, you have to get more results. do not lose. if afraid to trading, better long term investment with ethereum or other altcoin.
That's why i chose real estate instead. Maybe someone will bring blockchain into it someday.
May 20, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
In my opinion, the strategy of forming a crypto-currency portfolio assumes a grammatic distribution of investment funds between several crypto-currencies. This means that you should thinkfully and consciously choose separately profitable crypto-currencies, separately reliable, and decide what is more important to you - income or reliability.
In building a cryptocurrency portfolio, you need a lot of time because if you do have a lot of time and patience then you can have those two which is reliability and income because there is no good cryptocurrency in the market that is all about reliability without income because all the coins that are in the top rankings are reliable and also profitable.
Yep, absolutely I agree with you guy. Time plays a very important role to do investment in crypto market. Time factor would provide you many benefits as well. No one can know immediately the method to invest, everyone must understand about it foremost. Next, paying your attention on investment with coin that you understand clearly. While you are investing, it’s great practical, you can build skills, experiences and also a good strategy to reap a huge fruits. Most importantly, you’d better keep you head and patence. Good luck!
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
maybe you can buy some ico with 5000 $ you have. or bsia also you are trading. but remember, you have to get more results. do not lose. if afraid to trading, better long term investment with ethereum or other altcoin.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

You know investing is great if you know how to make a good strategy on how to invest your money and coin well... Invest half of you coin in a good ICO and hold the other half...  Though investing is quite risky still it is a good source of income...  But make sure that the ICO you've invest is better and safe...  Because if not even how good your strategy is still it is useless...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
You are trying to invest your hard earned money into a risky market like crypto markets and you aren't even sure about how you should invest it. Why would you believe someone on a online forum cause they are most likely going to recommend the coins they hodl or something they are looking to dump in the market.
May 20, 2018, 09:57:02 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
May 20, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
When you are planning to invest and considering that you investment is a huge amount of money and your knowledge about cryptocurrencies,  I think you must study first all the things about bitcoin before coming out with a decision. Investing is very risky. I suggest that you invest in different coins but focus more on coins like bitcoin and etherium so you can earn money faster.  Also try to study about day to day trading but to informed you it is also risky.
Activity: 194
May 20, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
The golden rule is to diversify the investment, put some predefined percentage of the entire amount into different fields; ICOs are good if you know how to choose one. First of all read everything you can about that ICO and then decide
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
May 20, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
There is a project from Slovenien,just finished  their ICO and starting with their token on exchanges.Don´t want to push that tocken,do your own research.
Anyway,they got about 3 years of experience at crypto trading,planning there platform for people who want to invest in crypto,wich will come in june.There is no fee´s,just some persentage from win.
And yes,there are very succesfull,you can watch them live and so on.Search for Luxcess Group
For all who want to invest some money in cryptospace with less risk.If you can say so  Grin
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
Do your research before investing in crypto currency because there are so many ways to invest and earn it. If you wait in the long run then I suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum or also you want to have a quick source of income then learn how to trade per day. Day trading is very risky so be sure to learn it well.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Before investing into Bitcoin, you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now, my advice for you is not to put all eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.
I think we should invest in two or three different things. If the investment spread, the profits will not be high. You can easily control your investments and know how to stop at the right time to get the most profit
Activity: 564
May 20, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
CO is too risky to invest. It's hard to choose a good ICO. You will likely encounter phishing or non-development campaigns. With $ 5000, I think you should buy some virtual currency like ETH, Litcoin ...
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
May 20, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
In investing in crytpo currencies you need to be vigilant especially if when choosing the ico's beacause a lot of ico now are coming and also some of them are take advantage the investors.So just invest what you can afford to lose.
ICOs are just like other forms of investment. Some of them seem to do well and develop, and the growing price of the tokens reflects this, but there are some which don't do well at all and this could be for a number of reasons, usually poor business decisions or poor quality product or service. There are also a small minority which are just plain scams.
Pages:
Jump to: