Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 8. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
If you are a new person who has just entered the encrypted world, I suggest that you invest in bitcoin, so that your money will not be too risky, and you can invest some of the mainstream coins when you are familiar with the community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I have always considered the best strategy not to invest everything and immediately into something one. It is better to invest in several cryptocurrencies at once, then there is more chances of success in one of the directions or in several.
Activity: 95
May 21, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
There are many good investment strategies and I think the best investment is not just storing the bitcoin you have but using your trading capital to earn profits by trading bitcoin altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
To succeed in investing you need to have basic knowledge about Crypto, and you can find it in this forum. Once you have the basic knowledge, find your investment options. You should find out which Altcoin has a great deal of trading volume per day and how large it can fluctuate, as this makes it easy to make a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
If you want to start investment program so you can start ICO because it is a very popular in this world. All investors wants their investment to be successful. Buy when the price is low, then sell it when the price rises.This is the simplest and most profitable strategy. Therefore, you need to know your strategic knowledge before making an investment decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
actually there are several ways to invest with bitcoin it depends on the ability of our own will if I invest by following a bounty campaign through ico that many present every day
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
May 21, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
There are many strategies exist to become successful in crypto world and some people prefer to invest their money only in bitcoin for the long term investment and  others decide to trade with altcoins and wait for their price to double before selling them.

I don't think there has ever been a better strategy than long term investment in bitcoin because short term marginal trading comes with huge risks since bitcoin is still a very volatile commodity and can swing any where the market wishes it it makes every sense to invest and hold for a long time just as i am doing.
Activity: 314
einc.io
May 21, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
There are many strategies exist to become successful in crypto world and some people prefer to invest their money only in bitcoin for the long term investment and  others decide to trade with altcoins and wait for their price to double before selling them.
Activity: 67
May 21, 2018, 12:08:56 AM
I think Buy when the price is low, follow it when the price rises, sell when it goes down. maybe you can be rich
Activity: 290
May 20, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
In the investment required a good strategy so that can get profit, without strategy then we will lose, and for now the best strategy now is to be patient hold until at least the end of the year.
Activity: 65
May 20, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
Invest when you know that bitcoin is in low price.
Activity: 392
May 20, 2018, 11:26:04 PM
If you want to trade then invest in many coins. I think bitcoin is the main because it fluctuates less than other assets and is a suitable asset for long-term investment. You can divide $ 5,000 to buy several different coins. It's up to you how the division scale. Buying when the red / falling market is a strategy that traders usually do. This strategy does not guarantee a huge return on your investment. The point is not to use emotions and to look at investments with a long-term perspective. There is no perfect investment strategy, so it's important for every investor to be open to other ideas and try different investment methods that match the characteristics of the investors as well as the characteristics of the investment assets.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
a good investment is buying this bitcoin now because the value of bitcoin are stable and will increase.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

you have $5k ? that is enough to spread to multiple projects. never invest in only 1 project.
just put the highest spread on the coin or project that you believe. though i'm not a professional trader or investor.
Activity: 310
May 20, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
I always had one strategy, to earn as much as possible by any available means with minimal risk, so I did not invest my money in the crypto currency. For a start, I took part in bounty campaigns, so I earned my start-up capital. After that I began to learn how to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 420
May 20, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
MAKE Divisions of this money and spread the investment widely across different coins, some invest in ICOs other BTC and another in alts, This way, you reduce the risk of getting totally affected when the coins are in the dip, not all will lose value at the same time, at least one or two will stay stable
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

if before you want to invest you should learn first how to invest, because as far as I know it is not easy investment should really understand with tatiknya. if we do not understand it is the same we will lose.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
I think strategy play the main role in investment, if you have no plan or strategy than you have no roadmap of you plan of trading, I Think you have all great platform to invest but I like more to invest in good ICOs that created on latest technology and having great and revolutionary plans of the projects,
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 05:20:46 PM
an investment strategy is a set of rules, behaviors or procedures, designed to guide an investor's selection of an investment portfolio. Individuals have different profit objectives, and their individual skills make different tactics and strategies appropriate.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
In crypto trading, there are lots of opportunities and different investment plans. Some people prefer to buy either Bitcoins or alternate cryptocurrencies and keep them for longer periods. Some also prefer to do day trading where they buy in and day sell immediately the increases. The investment strategy depends on how soon you need your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: