Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 5. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
I suggest you invest a bitcoin like ETH or Ripple, because I see a pretty good move to invest and twist your capital.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 02:27:41 AM
The best thing you should do is diversify your investment, never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time, search the altcoins section about what good Altcoins are for investing, just do not invest on Siacoin.assiduously you can to do investment.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
Investing to ICO is a good choice Smiley

The ICO craze took the crypto world by storm in 2017, delivering at least 3.5x more capital to blockchain startups than VC since 2017. Rightfully so, the ICO model can be seen as an improvement from the venture capital model. Both the investors and the founders win. -investinblockchain.com
Activity: 113
May 23, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
the investment strategy you apply is very good, because  the best place to invest because it can provide benefits, if
you want to invest in crypto, you should use a long-term strategy and you buy the coins at a low price.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 23, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
Some people don't like crypto because they are in huge loss or becuase "When Lambo" didn't happen for them. It's pretty straight forward without any BS indicator or those fancy charts..

Simple way to make profit as I and many of the crypto community have been doing. BUY when RED... SELL when GREEN, repeat process, it's actually that simple...

None of that bs website needed or those people claiming to "teach" you how to make "profits", Like I said, buy when red, sell when green, repeat process = profit. This is for swing trades, just keep jumping across..
You are right because most of the people are getting stuck at their coin for holding for long term because they don't have the target like for the profit taking and the cutting loss for their coins, if they will listen to me. I would say that it is best for them to cut loss rather than thinking that their coin might get a bounce back in the future because it has no assurance so just cut loss and move on.
Activity: 124
May 23, 2018, 01:42:46 AM
There are many altcoins nowadays, or ICO that is just started. When investing on ICO you need to study the project by knowing the white paper, knowing the developer , platform because now day many ICO scam. If you want trading basically, buy low and sell high and you should diversify your capital for bitcoin and for some altcoins.
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, easy and easy many ways you can do.
but I suggest it. You have to be smart to look for good coins and have a fast development so you do not have to wait long to get a profit ..
good luck friends.
Activity: 58
May 23, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
An investment strategy guides an investor's actions with respect to asset allocation. Strategies vary, but they are based on individual goals, risk tolerance and future needs for capital.

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
May 23, 2018, 12:20:54 AM
Some people don't like crypto because they are in huge loss or becuase "When Lambo" didn't happen for them. It's pretty straight forward without any BS indicator or those fancy charts..

Simple way to make profit as I and many of the crypto community have been doing. BUY when RED... SELL when GREEN, repeat process, it's actually that simple...

None of that bs website needed or those people claiming to "teach" you how to make "profits", Like I said, buy when red, sell when green, repeat process = profit. This is for swing trades, just keep jumping across..
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
In this industry there are so many different strategies for investment in this industry. Some people invest only a Bitcoin. They collect so many Bitcoin and it holds for a long time. Others make short trading terms where they are able to move through altcoin at a cheaper price and sell it immediately without waiting for when its price rises. if there is a recent increase in time we will sell our bitcoin holds. Another strategy is holding different altcoins and bitcoin holds it for the long term. I suggest that you just do your own research with others about it and find out which strategy you should take on an investment and the best it is for you to do.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I advise you to invest in the best coins and I do not recommend you to buy and invest in ICO coins. I advise you to buy other potentially good Bitcoin and Altcoin. If you want to invest in crypto, you should use a long-term strategy and you buy the coins at a low price.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
As for my strategy, this is the best way I can recommend. Buy bitcoin when the value is down, hold the bitcoin for the meantime and sell it when the value rise.
the strategy you apply is very good. because by buying when a cheap price can get a profit when the price starts to grow up. in the investment required a lot of knowledge to be made into consideration in the future. Bitcoin, alternative cryptocurrency, ICO is the best place to invest because it can provide benefits, with the place should be managed properly to give a profit. because if you analyze incorrectly, your investment may fail.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

If you are investing make some research where you can earn a huge of profit. Also it is better to divide your money when you are investing so that you will take a low rrisk because it is a 50/50 to you on what investing site will be successful. You should think deeply and wise before to invest.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

The best thing you should do is diversify your investment, never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time, search the altcoins section about what good Altcoins are for investing, just do not invest on Siacoin.

In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.

This has always been the best thing to do.

Is investing just buying and holding? I am a little bit confused between investing and trading. Anyway, thank you for answering my question. It is a great help for a beginner like me. I’m actually scared that’s why I asked here in forum.

I suggest that you make some parts to invest, some invest in bitcoin and eth or in ICO. because I think if you divide your money into many places then your chances of falling are very small because if you fall amongst the other one can help.
so, good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 09:53:13 PM
Better use some for bitcoin investment, and some you use for some other investment. this is to avoid the risk of loss where if on one investment you have a loss then there is still hope for you from other investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:45:38 PM
you have a lot of option in terms of investment in cryptocurrency industry. what i did is, i disperse my money in some variety of investment like ICO, coins, trading and cloud mining.
Experience is one big factor to be successful in your investment. time is a big factor too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
May 22, 2018, 08:19:17 PM
An aspect rarely discussed when it comes to investments is emotion. I think it’s crucial to be able to manage one’s emotions when its comes to investing. One needs to be prepared to see big swings in the cryptocurrency market. There’s a certain level of maturity that’s necessary in order to cope with bitcoin’s volatility.

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 08:17:28 PM
Actually i invest my money when the token that i chosen is in the dip price,if you have a chance to do this you can have a big chance to gain some profit.Honestly i already earned by doing this almost $800 by this year so you can do this but make sure that you have enough knowledge about doing this to prevent loses.
Activity: 201
May 22, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
With that money will not be enough to buy a Bitcoin. So I suggest some of your money to invest in Alt coin. Choose the established Alt coins like Eth. Eth has grown rapidly. You will quickly get a profit. The half of  your money use for trading. I think day trade can be another option to earn a daily profit. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
if you want to start investment in crypto then i will suggest you to choose best coins in all crypto like for me bitcoin and ethereum both are good coins and with addition with this you need to gain some experience before start investing in crypto and after that you need to start investment by investing low amount and with time you need to improve investment.

It is important to know what are the best coin, that is the important thing in trading,  choosing the best coin,  learn how to trade and learn from some mistakes and trade as long as you can
Pages:
Jump to: