Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 12. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
you must learn first before investing so you do not lose. I think for beginners better invest in bitcoin, it's safer.
to invest in ICO is too risky if you do not understand it
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
You should first research about it. Get a lot of knowledge about it so you know how to move your money. For now, my advice to you is not to put all the eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into a different investment so that if someone falls, you have other investas You need to start investing by investing a low amount and with the time you need to increase the investment in order to get big profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 19, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Split your money to a few cryptos is the best suggestion I can give.
Never put all of your money in the same bucket.
And I think better put it at altcoin then bitcoin itself.
You can gain more profit if you can buy altcoin at dip price like now.
Or you can try invest at ico with good future.but for this one you must do deep research before you join.or you can buy when ico finish at exchange.usually the price will be drop right after hit exchange.
That's the best moment to buy.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
the basis for consideration is market cap, volatility, and also price. after that buy, then hold. do not panic with the price quota, that's the best strategy. it would be better if it's a long-term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 19, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
My Investment/ Portfolio strategy:

20% BTC
10% ETH
10% Fiat (for Dips and ICOs)
5% LTC
5% Monero
50% Alts (10 - 15)
This seems to be a very good and profitable division, but the most important thing for profit, but for now I will focus and divide altcoin larger than bitcoin, maybe 10% bitcoin portion.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
 think Buy when the price is low, follow it when the price rises, sell when it goes down. maybe you can be rich
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
To get big profit of course we really need patience, let alone bitcoin price and crypto look hard to recovery so this make us have to be patient so can get big profit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
May 19, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
My Investment/ Portfolio strategy:

20% BTC
10% ETH
10% Fiat (for Dips and ICOs)
5% LTC
5% Monero
50% Alts (10 - 15)
Activity: 163
May 19, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Investment Strategy we have to study the coins we will hire, then we look first see the price we will invest, we do not lose if we beriventasi, we seek profit not seek loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 19, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
the investment strategy is what I know to buy altcoins knowing that if the price is higher and when it comes to profit I'm selling it right away so I can not get lost when the price is bought if altcoin so we look good buy
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
I'm not a professional, but i may be able to help you a little.
It all depends on you. What kind of investment you want? A long term one? Short investment that can gain you profits immediately? Or what?
If you want long term investment. I suggest you to buy some bitcoin and just hold until the price increase. The market isn't really good nowadays so it might take time. But i'm sure it'll eventually be better, and the price will increase.
If you just want short term investment. Find a great ICO and buy the coins. After that sell those and gain profits from that. Or you can buy altcoins and trade them, it kinda gives you quite a lot as well.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

My strategy in invesments is not far from the other and i think this is also a very common in this furom. Usualy i do split my money into 3 to 5 kinds of coins to limit the risk in my investments. Im not saying that of you do my strategy your investments no risk but it can lower the risk unless you are not lucky.
You have a good point, it's diversification. No single strategy that can help you become a good investor. It's trial and error, you may gain some or lose some. Never be reliant on the opinion and techniques of others. The best strategies may or may not be the best on your part, so it's important for you to find your own strategies and stick to what you may find effective.
Activity: 434
May 19, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Five thousand dollars is not enough in my opinion. I think you should try the less expensive coins first and save up before you try investing in bitcoin since the price of it right now in this moment is 8322.47 USD. Keep trading first to save more money and you can also try several coins so you can earn more. I hope you will be successful in your plan to invest.
Activity: 97
May 19, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Probably the Best Coin To Bitcoin Increated Because Bitcoin Will Rise In The Home Know "This is the Right Time To Reinvest In bitcoin
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 19, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Investment strategy is the first step if you want to earn money through investment.
To me in case of investment strategy you must be the most careful. I would though about both what will I do if I got loss and if I got profit. I must consider the worst condition and also the best conditions also. If I can planned for a good condition then I will get profit as predicted.
Activity: 106
May 19, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Maybe If You Ask To Me Maybe Bitcoin Is The Best To Become Invetsai Tool If You Need A Lot Of Money Maybe It's Time To Invest In Bitcoin
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
Maybe You Should Invest In Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Will Rise In The Next Year If You So Need Money Perhaps It's The Perfect Time To Reinvest In BItcoin
Activity: 4
May 19, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Investing in only one Cryptocurrency is a bad idea. I suggest you try investing in coins like Ripe or Cardano because it has lower prices now. You can buy and Hold it for some time and when the prices rise then you sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 19, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
I believe it is paramount to have a strategy in investing in the Cryptocurrency markets and also to note that strategies are not always constant; they are liable to change with respect to time and new market dictates. Well, it is good to buy low that is for projects that have prospects and ability to bounce back into the market.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
The investment strategy understood as the number of resources - human and financial resources - needs to be invested in order to create, maintain and develop a competitive advantage. Therefore, you need to know your strategic knowledge before making an investment decision.
Pages:
Jump to: